- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Sarah, as my first pregnancy i really have nothing to campare from aside from other ladies in the bump thread. Compared to the others i do feel like a cow....:haha: there's one that is about to enter 3rd tri and her bump looks like my 18 weeks bump and it's already her 3rd child...

Aww wunna great to hear about OH finally feeling little Matthew.
I don't think I have everything but won't really be too far for someone to bring anything we need.
I've packed mine now, I'm all done, well apart from like going home clothes and a nighty as I'm quite enjoying wearing that haha!
Took full advantage of the ziplock bag idea and would show you but I think the OCD took over and I took it ever so slightly too far! Ha, little embarased but aslong as it makes my life easier.
Got a suit case on wheels so got two front pockets to just add anything I need as I'm going haha!

Sarah I'm glad she seems confident she can provide you with the care you and little one need, you've waited long enough for it.
I'm ok, think I've over done it past few days as when I get to about 3ish my tummy stared getting hard and uncomfortable today but we did take ruby for a 3 mile walk in the nice weather. And sat and munched my way thru a bag of ice cubes ( ruby helped, unsure if she likes it or just eats them because I am and she thinks she's missing out haha)
So going to try and take it easy the next few days.
Oh and yeah I Defo feel HUGE! Struggle to bend down for ruby now, althou she has decided that everytime I open the dryer door she's going to drag stuff out so may have to capitalise and turn her into my little pregnancy support dog ha!

Missfox I love your little ones names in your signature. There so pretty, have you pick another unusual name this time round aswell?
I Defo went with different but trying to convince OH. We have a few in mind but trying to keep them to my self till she arrives

Just caught up again. Sorry I don't post much.
Smartie, your OH sounds like he definitely needs more whipping into shape. What an ass!

Sarah I can't believe that midwife. I'm glad you'll never have to deal with her again.

Wunna that sounds really promising about your job! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Pink, ruby is lovely, and it must be annoying that your doctors don't know if their coming or going. I had a bad eye condition a year ago and the year before and I saw different people every single time and no one read the notes. They relied on me telling them. Good job I was on the ball.

AFM: I haven't packed my hospital bag yet. I'm 33 weeks at the moment. I was thinking I'll do it at 35 weeks. I still need to get quite a few things sorted. I think I'll be okay to leave it a couple of weeks. I intend to work right up until the end of May (10 days before due date) so hopefully I won't go into labour before then.

My doctor is worrying about the size of my baby though. I don't have gestational diabetes and the baby was healthy in both of my two routine abnomaly scans (one at 20w and here they do another at 30w) but last appointment baby's head was measuring between 38 and 39 weeks...I was only 32 weeks! The body and legs were also measuring in front but not by that much (around 2-3 weeks). They did say they think the baby is just big and there is nothing wrong with baby but the doctor did mention c-section and I didn't like the sound of that. We'll see though. Doctor scans me every appointment as routine here so I guess she will decide nearer the time.

Nikorou: I think I've only packed my bag as the OCD at this point is well in control of my life! I'll prob un pack it and re pack more times than I even dare to imagine!
I don't get the way they measure babies as it's never right. I've never known anyone that's had a big baby when midwife said was big or small when they've said small. I still think it's all relatively guess work. Hope ur next scans and appointments go well tho :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I'm just (im)patiently waiting for a call on the job. Hoping to get awesome news today!

I'm on leave till the end of the month so I offered to babysit 5yr old twins of a co-worker this afternoon :shock: How difficult can it be? Going to make toasted sandwiches and park on the couch with them watching Finding Nemo :D (more my favourite)

3D scan is tomorrow!!!! Whoop whoop

What was I thinking?! I'm knackered :haha: I'm honestly glad that I'm only having 1 at a time!!

It's all been happening here over the last couple of days!

Glad things have settled down for you, Pink. I think it's best to have the hospital bags packed well before 3rd tri as nobody knows what there is to come, things just happen unexpectedly. Mines only in a carrier bag atm and haven't packed baby's at all yet.

Are you excited for tomorrow Wunna? :D It's our turn to be impatient now :haha: how many hours is that? ;)

OH crapped himself today, lost some of my plug this morning while changing my knickers - I felt it attach to my knickers as I pulled them down and thought "stuff it" and grabbed it with some paper which I had beside me (yuck, I know). I know I don't need to fret over it as 1) It was only 1cm piece so no doubt regenerate and 2) It wasn't pink or bloody so it isn't quite a "show". I still went on my day as normal, been to SIL's salon and got my hair dyed light brown, been shopping and bought Ava and baby some clothes. Now regretting it after emptying my bank :( On the plus side I've had 6 hours without OH or DD, just pure me time :) Pressure has been awful these past 2 days, right behind my pubic bone. Measured FH last night and I'm 28.5cm so it explains all.

Oh yes Smartie, I'm very excited!!!!! I cannot believe it is tomorrow :D

It is 10pm now and my scan is tomorrow at 4pm so 18 hrs to go :dance:

I've read that it could be normal to start losing your plug weeks before birth so I'm guessing you're okay and like you said not bloody. I love shopping and then after I check my bank balance and feel the same :haha:

The scan is at 4pm but we have some things to do after so I won't be able to update with pics immediately. I promise to update as soon as I can though.

It is amazing how far away it seems from the day of booking but comes around before you know it. Ooh, only an hour infront!

Nothing has come about after it, but does mean there has been some dilation going on for it to escape, but I'm guessing no more than a fingertip... if that. I had some uber cramping yesterday after a 15 min powerwalk and my entire belly felt super sore, then restless all lastnight, wide awake at 6:30am this morning so started bleaching the kitchen :D My nesting has begun. DD has been so spoilt recently, but I feel guilty for only buying baby things. Just a few more clothes, changing bag and car seat to buy. Hopefully complete by next month.

Oooh goody! Don't be too long, will you?! :p I joke! Be able to see what his actual features are and who they resemble!!

I totally agree! When I booked it it was like almost 2 months in advance and now all of a sudden it is tomorrow.

I promise to update as soon as I can. Even if it is just to say how it went and then the pics later.

I'm excited to see his features as well and will let you know who he looks like. I wonder who's nose he has. I have a pretty cute nose so that would be cool, just saying :haha:

I have also started to loose some plug and my Braxton hicks are back like crazy!

I'm jealous of all your scans! I likely won't get another one but we will see!

I've spent the last two days sorting my oldest's clothes to the next size. They grow so quick! Just about done aside from the stragglers that are still in the laundry.

This baby we will be naming Charlotte Ryn. Either call her Ryn or Charlie (though Charlie is my favorite, hubby - Ryan- likes the R names)

That is a lovely name MissFox! I really do like it.

The men/boys on dh side of the family all tend to have family names. I've mentioned before that the 1st born son usually gets the the dad's name. We are not doing that though and our baby is probably the 1st one to be born in about 10 years if not more. We decided on naming him Matthew and there isn't another one in the family with that name. So far everyone absolutely loves the name and I can tell they are genuine not just nice to our faces which makes his name feel even more perfect!

In 2nd tri I could really feel the braxton hicks but they seemed to have calmed down 3rd tri, I wonder if that is normal. I can't remember when last I had 1?

I wish today was any other day but today......this time last year I said goodbye to my best friend....... I'm sad for lots of reasons but mostly because I feel like I'm forgetting her......there was once a time I couldn't remember her not being there, now it feels like a life time since I last held her, cuddled her, kissed her and woke up to her little face watching over me.
I'm absolutely heart broken and if it's still this hard after a year will it ever get any easier????
IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG-20120111-00258.jpg

32 Weeks Bump:

https://i58.tinypic.com/27yofpj.jpg​

18 and 32 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/rvv8fk.jpg​

26 and 32 Weeks Bare bump Comparison:

https://i59.tinypic.com/352kt36.jpg​

I'm so sorry about your heart ache Pink :hugs:

Love your bump Daphne :dance:

AFM: my scan is in about an hour :D I've had the throw ups again this morning but luckily it has passed now. Now I'm just SUPER excited!!

HV came today for ante-natal check up, ended up talking about Ava more than the baby or pregnancy :dohh: She is lovely though. I asked about taking raspberry tea leaf to ripen my cervix a little for 37-38 weeks and was told to stay clear of the thing all together.

Do you have an idea what's causing your BH's, MissFox? And do they change once you've done the opposite, i.e walking causes them so you sit down and they stop? I'm really tempted to check for dilation but no idea what I'm feeling for.

Lovely name, also :happy:

My BH's came worse at the start of 3rd Tri, settled down now unless I'm overly active. Have the odd tightening but nothing else with it.

Oh, Pink :cry: We all deal with things differently. I found death easier to cope with than a relationship breakdown - sounds silly I know, just how the people are gone and wouldn't need to worry about seeing them in whatever state they're in, where as the latter is in front of your eyes. But when pets and people fly high, they're in a happier place :) No more misery to go through, just peace. In Dec 2011 we sadly lost our Dogue de Bordeaux :( He had cancer of the mouth, but by the time his operation removed the main fault, it had already spread to his lungs without anybody's knowledge. He turned so skinny but vets said it was down to after his procedure making it painful for him. Then collapsed one day on a walk and frothed at the mouth. My mum came running in crying leaving him on the field across the road, took him to the vets and didn't come back with him. 1 month before, my auntie passed away from cancer, 2 days after we lost a friend in a crash. Extremely hard times at the end of the year. But I was grateful they all happened in Nov & Dec, as a New Year was ready to start afresh.
Such a cheeky chap.
https://i.imgur.com/ZvczQLQm.jpg

You're still keeping in tight, mdscpa! I don't think you'll have much more growth from now until 36 weeks, no idea why though :haha:

Oooh, Wunna :happy: hopefully the sickness was just a bunch of exciting nerves escaping! Hope everything went well!! Can't wait for an update! :happydance:

I dont feel any growth from last week's bump but it feels heavier now and my belly button is now out than last week so maybe ive grown a little. I'm still expecting fee more growth but what i wanna see is when my bump will drop obviously although it seems like it's starting to.

Sorry for your losses Smartie. :hugs:

Thanks for the love ladies :hugs:
It's been a hard day but just tried to keep my self busy.
I get what u mean about glad it all came together tho smartie last year I had my brain op in march, lost kiara in April and then the baby in may so was such an awful time but think it was easier as it all happened at once and kinda grieved all in one go then got better.
Ohhh so excited for your scan wunna! Hope you get to see little one in beautiful detail and get some fabulous pics xx

I'm sorry for your losses to smartie, I don't deal well with deaths at all and seem to cope better with ends of relationships lol so yeah your right we all do it in different ways. And I must say what a handsome boy he was, made me cry reading how poorly he was, kiara got cancer, it showed in her legs but we was told it wasn't life threatening and if we had it removed she would be ok but then I found lumps coming up in her chest and groin and she started fitting and a very nice vet ( who actually seemed genuinely concerned and not just after our money) said she more than likley had a brain tumour so we decided we wouldn't let her continue to get any poorlier, we wanted to remember her as she was and he said the tumour in her brain could make her nasty and change personality once the pain set in! I'd never have forgiven my self if I let her suffer! X

Mdscpa lovely bump!! I really enjoy ur updates and just wish I could do mine as often x

Miss fox: aww what another beautiful. Maybe I should ask you for some ideas haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->