- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Thanks Pink :D I'm so excited for all of this new things and nervous at the same time too!

I just keep faith that all will go well!

I'm excited for you too. And hoping your last few weeks at work are bearable.
We finally got accepted for a new house so we move the middle of may so no more arguing with the neighbours no more shit with the estate agents and it's got plenty of room for us all. 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms a massive kitchen and about 20mins drive from my mum and dad, well most of my family really. We currently live an hour and half away from my side and 10mins from OH's lot and I can count on one hand how often all his family have visited so was a bit peed off when they complained it was far away. If they were here every week I could understand.
Oh and I also had a dream about being in labour last night and in true me fashion I spent most the time arguing with the docs and midwives hahaha. Was funny but hope it's not a sign of things to come

Ah the good things just keep on coming!!!!!!

Congrats Pink, awesome news on the house :D

Not looking forward to the move tho haha. Can only just carry my own weight at the minute.....think I'll have to be chief putter awayer haha

I hope your nesting period hasn't been and gone :haha: But I do hope the move is easy :)

Right ladies... I've been looking online for some dilation signs without internally checking - the plug was a give away for me but I was looking at other signs and I came across the "purple line" which forms in the natal cleft/bum crack when dilated and decided to check for myself. So away I got on all 4's with a mirror behind me :haha: to check and I see a line. It's caused from pressure on the veins as baby pushes down in your pelvis... It was a task to take a picture and needed to change positions to do so but I somehow managed - even pulled a muscle in my boob/armpit doing it. I'd rather post it in here than make a thread about it in 3rd tri.
I apologise for the size of the photo, and I covered as much as possible with a lovely strawberry stamp :haha: Ignore my bruised coccyx, permanently like that from a stupid bouncy castle slide.
https://i.imgur.com/YNoyEPzl.jpg

I'm going to get a bath later and attempt a self check if I can reach, fingers are small so doubt I'll be able to.

I think I'm getting my nesting period now, blitz the house this morning. OH half just pulled his face about all sorts so I went a did them so when he next pulls his face I can tell him to jog on haha!
I can't really make anything out in pic hun sorry ( not really sure what to look for) and pics arnt great quality on my phone! I was tempted to see if I could feel anything but then again I'd have NO idea what I was feeling for. I know they say not too as infection risk but can't be all that different than when BD'ing surely
Defo started with the lightening crotch yesterday and that is just so much more awful than it even sounds. Took my breath away. And if I stand to quick I almost pee my pants.......Oh the joys of being heavily pregnant haha

Smartie: I just looked it up haha! Can Defo see the purple line starting, wasn't sure if that was too do with ur coccyx as u said!
Read some really interesting stuff, and some that I just had to read out to OH for the giggle

Smartie, do you think you've started dilating? I see purple in the pic of your crack (sounds funny :haha:)

STOP RIGHT THERE! Need the nesting to happen in the new house!! I've bought a steam cleaner to do all my carpets and tiles in kitchen/bathroom, I'll be sad if I can't add bleach to it though as that's the only thing which can make me extremely happy right now. Literally tearful happy.
I'm unsure if there's anything there, I can see a line around the edge of the "strawberry" but unsure if that's just normal pigmentation. Apparently if you push your finger backwards and up, it should be there and feels like a pair of kissy lips. Squatting or one leg lifted helps easier access. Whack on a pair of latex gloves, no different to a doctor and as you said, BD'ing knocks it, and secretions happen during that time. I do really hope it is something happening and not the beginning of SPD.

We are all getting there!!!
Wunna congrats on the new job!
Love all the bump pics!

I have a test for a new job (with the same county) on May 5. I hope I pass the test but I'm also going to be sad if I have to tell my supervisor I'm taking a different position. She threw a great baby shower for me after I went off work. But the hours are better and the pay is better so I would have to take it. If I pass the test though, the oral exam is June 1-2. So let's hope I don't have a due date baby!

Smartie, do you think you've started dilating? I see purple in the pic of your crack (sounds funny :haha:)

I do think something is happening down there, I get the sensation of a butter knife scraping around the inside of my vagina towards cervix quite a lot followed with back cramping. Haha, I'm so glad OH was at work when I took it. DD was stood outside my bedroom door asking what I was doing :haha:

I have to admit- I'm curious for the first time I get checked. Though I haven't gone past 1cm wth either kid until in full on labor.

Haha I've had the nesting feeling a few times but then again that could just be the OCD mixed with pregnancy hormones!
I'm gonna have to try and take a pic of my own arse now I'm curious as I've got some pretty horrific pains going on lol

Ooooh good luck with the test. I'm sure your supervisor would understand if it's a better opportunity for you and your family :hugs:

She will. She will be sad, she keeps telling me I'm one of her best. But since it is for the county they do encourage promotion within.

Pink - Is it random bursts of energy, then a lump of tiredness, then more energy? Suppose it's a good advantage for your OH too especially with OCD.
It was so awkward to do for my own vision, having to twist around. Even tried pulling my bum cheeks apart while kneeling upwards but just didn't work. Get your OH to take it for you :haha:

MissFox - Nobody can turn down a promotion which will have a huge positive impact on their life :) I'm sure you'll be able to still see her around work too, for all you know, she could have done some background referrals for you. Good luck with the test, put a cork inside just in case ;)

Yes! :D Preferably a champagne one, they take a lot of force to come out!

Some days I don't wanna move then I force my self to get up and walk to dog and then I get in the mood to clean or I see a mess some where and tidy, then once I've started I just do the whole house haha xx

Haha I've had the nesting feeling a few times but then again that could just be the OCD mixed with pregnancy hormones!
I'm gonna have to try and take a pic of my own arse now I'm curious as I've got some pretty horrific pains going on lol

Ooooh good luck with the test. I'm sure your supervisor would understand if it's a better opportunity for you and your family :hugs:

I get you on the OCD feeling. At the bed & breakfast we stayed and got ready for my sister's wedding we had a room we slept in and one we got dressed in. Both the rooms the paintings weren't straight above the beds etc and I spent a lot of time getting them in line :haha:

I am lazy now, but I think I'm just tired. Hopefully while I'm still on leave I'll get to nest some more :D

I do think something is happening down there, I get the sensation of a butter knife scraping around the inside of my vagina towards cervix quite a lot followed with back cramping. Haha, I'm so glad OH was at work when I took it. DD was stood outside my bedroom door asking what I was doing :haha:

I think you've started a new crack addiction on here :rofl:

She will. She will be sad, she keeps telling me I'm one of her best. But since it is for the county they do encourage promotion within.

Congrats on the great opportunity for you hun! It is amazing to have this come before baby, better hours and salary is a bonus! I'm sure that even though your manager will be sad, she'll be just as happy for you too.

Haha wunna I'd have done exactly the same. Aswell as tidying the room before I left so it looked like what it did when I arrived. I can't leave them in a mess. It hurts my feelings. At the very least I have to tidy the bed ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->