- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Thanks for all the baby pics ladies! If I wasn't pregnant already I would have been so broody :haha:

They are all so cute and just like Snorman I cannot wait for my one to come.

Glad everyone is doing well as well!

Feel privileged for sharing the grand entrance, Smoore :haha:

Epp - do either of them have a distinctive feature about them?

Snorman - work the ball hard!

The time will come for both of you before you know it, and then be gone and feel weeks ago!

Has anybody heard from Jo77 at all?

William has my DH's lips, (bigger) and Connor has my lips (smaller) Will also has on outie belly button whereas Connor has an innie. That's about it, their head shape is just a tiny bit different but I think that's because of the weight difference

Any news? :)

I'm still waiting.. Though I have been able to sleep for TWO whole nights!
I'm so happy about that :D
Apart from the fact that I'm still exhausted, but that's okay, 'cause I can finally sleep again!

Yay for a good night sleeps Snorman...... FX your LO comes before the week ends. I just checked the frontpage and saw that we have the same EDD...

Snorman, it is amazing how much of a difference getting sleep makes :D

Since Friday I have been struggling and then Saterday and Sunday I got good nights in and was all like :yipee:

Get your sleep while you can ladies! It'll soon be wiped out :haha:

Epp - So there are some big differences then. That's what worries me if I was to ever have a multiple birth - not being able to tell the difference.

MW came today, checked my stitches as I managed to rip one going to the toilet :( Luckily it hasn't opened anything or abnormal change. Olivia weighs 7lb 13oz now!! Gained 6oz in 2 days, little chunk. Still so small though. Apparently my feeding is perfect too, and just have to grit my teeth for a few more days during latch.

Nilla, I feed every 2-3 hours for 10-30 mins (depending on her appetite) during the day and she sleeps for 1.5-2 hours after each feed. I do my "last" feed at 11pm, then she wakes between 3 and 4am for 20 min feed and sleeps until 7-7:30am. She's still very jaundice so that could be a reason why she's sleeping so much.

Yay for a good night sleeps Snorman...... FX your LO comes before the week ends. I just checked the frontpage and saw that we have the same EDD...

Oh, I totally forgot about that...! That was before the ultra sound, after that I got changed to 28th!

So I'm not over due! Yet, anyway :p

nilla - my boys are eating every 3 hours pretty much all day and night except for one feed they go 4 - 5 hours, usually between 7 am and 12 pm

2 Days away from my expected due date and it feels like nothing to me anymore because I don't know when he is going to decide to come...

On a random note before I update you ladies on my appointment, I wish somebody could take pictures of the faces I pull in the middle of the night when trying to get up to pee. If the faces look only half as funny as they feel I'm sure I'll pee myself laughing :haha:

Okay onto more serious business :D
Went for appointment and all is still well. Only thing that has changed is that Matthew has apparently never been fully engaged! The nurse that checked this morning felt a few times and said he is def not fully engaged but 3/5. I told her according to the other nurse he was and she said the other nurse must have felt it wrong.

I told her that I've been losing some of my plug since Sunday and wondering how far I might have dilated (yes, this is me clearly hinting that somebody can ram a fist up there and FFS just check). I get the typical generic clinic answer: "You won't have dilated as you are not in labour" :growlmad:

So I go back next week Thursday if I haven't gone into labour yet. Will then be referred to a Dr and should then start discussing induction options as I pretty much won't have a choice if my body doesn't go into labour by itself before 42 weeks etc.

Cherry on the cake, I almost pooped my pants and literally just just made it home in time to hit the loo.
My day has literally been off to a shit start :D

Cheeky little pun there at the end, Wunna ;)
Truthfully, I had no incline when baby was coming (not even during labour because it didn't feel like labour with Ava). Sanding and painting my bed had me bending over a lot which must have helped.
Take a few selfies while you get up! Or a short video. Just make sure you have an incontinence pad at the ready.
Oh no, Matthew could have slipped back up and out of your pelvis since your last appointment as it does happen. What a load of crock saying you can't have dilated because you're not in labour. Should have said to her that you've been having regular cramps for x-amount of time.

Ty ladies. And OMG Smartie. That sounds so painful.I couldn't finish reading the sentence after u mentioned ripping a stitch out. Hope ur better.

Thanks Smartie. I should actually be use to their crap generic answers by now.

Mayb he did slip back out but luckily he is not far out. I'm just going to wait now... there is a bit of plug but once a day now and nothing else indicating it. Just keeping my FX that I don't go till 42 weeks as then I'll have to be induced :( I mean it is not like there is much choice after that seeing that you cannot stay pregnant forever haha

Yesterday I noticed something dark in my underwear. I think it was blood, but of course I wore red underwear, so it's hard to see..
Is it normal to bleed just a tiny tiny bit, no plug or anything? Just some regular watery discharge with a hint of blood?

That could be the bloody show? Have you had any more?

Nope.. Just that tiny bit yesterday.
And no other sign either. Well, if you don't count the pelvic pressure, the period cramps and the painless contractions. But since I've had these for about two weeks I don't count them as signs any more :p

Urgh we are in the same boat it would seem. Back ache, af pains, BH with no pain and then I have plug sometimes.... driving me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->