- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Yes like waters braking pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!

I hope Pink is okay. She must have had her little lady by now :hugs:

Hi ladies.....
Sorry for such an absence. My phone hated the hospital and the internet wouldn't allow me on to update......
Ivy Phoenix arrived at 9:24pm on fathers day (uk) which was the 21st of june after 3 horrific days of what was thought to be early labour but now turns out it wasn't. After being taken down to delivery still only 3cms dilated after losing my waters! (Had told midwife 2 days prior I thought it had started going but she told me it wasn't possible) I had gas and air and remiphentonox and drugs to induce my labour further.....at 8pm it was decided a c section was the only option for me and her so off I went......
Took 3hours for me to be brought round after her birth and I've suffered a lot of complications since......Only just arriving home this evening!
Not had chance to catch up but will try in the next few days!

Hope everyone is well

Love pink.....and Ivy :D IMG_20150626_133037.jpg

Oh and she arrived a very healthy 8lbs 6!!! So scan apparently wasn't all that far off haha

Hi ladies.....
Sorry for such an absence. My phone hated the hospital and the internet wouldn't allow me on to update......
Ivy Phoenix arrived at 9:24pm on fathers day (uk) which was the 21st of june after 3 horrific days of what was thought to be early labour but now turns out it wasn't. After being taken down to delivery still only 3cms dilated after losing my waters! (Had told midwife 2 days prior I thought it had started going but she told me it wasn't possible) I had gas and air and remiphentonox and drugs to induce my labour further.....at 8pm it was decided a c section was the only option for me and her so off I went......
Took 3hours for me to be brought round after her birth and I've suffered a lot of complications since......Only just arriving home this evening!
Not had chance to catch up but will try in the next few days!

Hope everyone is well

Love pink.....and Ivy :D View attachment 878699

HUGE Congrats!!! Ivy is precious :hugs:

I'm sorry it ended in a section and that there have been some complications but so glad that she is okay. Enjoy your cuddles :flower:

Big congratulations, Pink!! She's lovely and her name suits her well! You really did hide her well inside you.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/300x200q90/910/b4AMbT.jpg https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/300x200q90/912/b5i1vg.jpg

I couldn't resist but make this wee hat for Lily when I seen the pattern online <3 :haha: anyone else made anything for lo? I'm feeling creative and in need of some inspiration! I've already made millions of hats and bows :dohh: :haha:

Wish I knew how to knit or crochet. There's crochet sandals on eBay which I really love but rather make them myself. OH'S nana knitted Olivia cardigans and blankets though.

I haven't made anything except help to pain the shelves DH made for the nursery.

That hat is adorable on her, Sarah.

Pink, hope you get some rest with Ivy :hugs:

Huge congrats pink! Been waiting for your update, I'm sorry bout the section and complications, but ivy is gorgeous and I love her name! Oh and she weighed the same as me when I was born &#128512;

Sorry I'm struggling to catch up ladies! Tried everyday to get on so I wouldn't miss out on anything but between my terrible phone signal and shocking lack of WiFi or any internet at the hospital it was a night mare!
Hope everyone is well and babies are coming on leaps and bounds!!
Is it just ur little one now wunna we are waiting for arrival of? :hugs:

HUGE CONGRATS pink!!!!!. Ivy's so adorable <3...... Sorry bout the C-sec though but i'm really glad you both are well and home....... :dance:

Yip, I think it is my little one and Snorman on here. Maybe about 4 or 5 ladies left on the FB group as well. I'm so frustrated but obviously nothing I can do about it now so just going with the flow...

Good Morning All :hi: and welcome to this week's edition of

40 AND STILL GOING STRONG

Boy do I have a treat for you ladies this week. Here are just some of the stories you can expect to find in this week's edition

* Yes that is af cramps and No they won't be turning into contractions any time soon
* 10 Easy DIY tips on getting the perfect Vagina Split
* How to NOT go into labour before your Due Date
* How to hide from nosey neighbours that think you are hiding the baby you had and still look 40 weeks pregnant
* How to ensure that perfect lower back ache - constantly
* Want to wake up with swolen achy fingers? Here is what you need to do

BUT WAIT!!! THAT IS NOT ALL!!
If you call and place your order today for this week's edition I'll throw in some free bump(er) stickers :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/J1pw1TS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1vU8Ju4h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QUYyMmUh.jpg

Telephone lines are now open to take your calls :haha:

Wish I knew how to knit or crochet. There's crochet sandals on eBay which I really love but rather make them myself. OH'S nana knitted Olivia cardigans and blankets though.

You should try YouTube some videos! That's how I learned a few months back and you pick up on the terms they use and that and then you can read patterns :thumbup:

I haven't made anything except help to pain the shelves DH made for the nursery.

That hat is adorable on her, Sarah.

Pink, hope you get some rest with Ivy :hugs:

Thanks :flower: aww see I wish Sean was into woodwork I'd love him to make a ton of stuff :dohh: :haha: like a wee chair for Kian or a little garage type thing for all his toy cars, I would have so much fun decorating!

Aww no wunna :hugs: you must be so frustrated! I went 4 days over with my first and it felt like he was never going to come! :dohh: hope baby comes for you soon!! I've literally been checking two or three times a day to hear news from you :haha: come on baby hurry up for your Mummy!! <3

Yip, very frustrating. Other thing is my anxieties are acting up and making me all paranoid.
Like am I feeling him move enough, I hope I'm not leaking amniotic fluid that he needs, how will I know if something is wrong etc etc. I mean there is so much at stake now and I just wish I could have him here safely already

:hugs: can they not offer you a sweep since you are full term now and have anxiety issues that are stressing you out? And I know that a decrease in movement can actually be a sign that baby is close to coming! So I wouldn't stress about that! :thumbup: also if you actually feel like you are leaking it may also be a sign because the day before I gave birth to Lily tmi but I was on the loo having a wee and when I had stopped having it fluid just started trickling out and it didn't feel like I was peeing if that makes sense? So it most likely was my waters leaking a bit! But they didn't fully go till I was actually in active labour literally before I pushed her out!
The whole waters breaking malarkey has actually never been how you would expect it for me (like on the TV and the movies :haha:) mine have never just broke in a gush before I stated feeling any pain like what seems to happen on TV and that haha mine have always leaked slightly a day or two before and then fully gone when I've been in active labour for a few hours.... I must just like soaking the midwifes :blush: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->