- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Greetings to all the new ones :flower: It really is wonderful having this group as a support system, we're all going through the same thing!

I did another pregnancy test yesterday at 3wks3days and line was a LOT stronger than the FMU one on 3wks2days, and I did it with pretty diluted afternoon pee :D So I'm very happy. I'm also getting the smell thing, I'm pretty okay with all normal smells but bad smells REALLY smell bad now... dog poop is awful. I'm feeling nauseous throughout the day, it comes and goes in waves..eating small portions throughout theday helps. I am craving SALT a lot and MEAT, normally I love sugar and all sugary treats but nah nothing like that for me. Salad and fruits are doing it for me too now :thumbup: I'm quite happy honestly, I'm heavy gal (245 pounds) and hoping not to gain much, max 10 throughout the pregnancy or rather lose some.

Does anyone else have a sore back? I woke up at 2 AM last night, my back was excruciatingly painful! It's a different kind of pain than AF back pain, it feels almost like a nerve is being pressed on, what has helped is sleeping with a pillow between my legs. I am feeling slight pain in my back throughout the day, since two days ago but not excruciatingly bad now. And no spotting, just got the leucorrhea thing going on.

How was your beta test Shilo?

Greetings to all the new ones :flower: It really is wonderful having this group as a support system, we're all going through the same thing!

I did another pregnancy test yesterday at 3wks3days and line was a LOT stronger than the FMU one on 3wks2days, and I did it with pretty diluted afternoon pee :D So I'm very happy. I'm also getting the smell thing, I'm pretty okay with all normal smells but bad smells REALLY smell bad now... dog poop is awful. I'm feeling nauseous throughout the day, it comes and goes in waves..eating small portions throughout theday helps. I am craving SALT a lot and MEAT, normally I love sugar and all sugary treats but nah nothing like that for me. Salad and fruits are doing it for me too now :thumbup: I'm quite happy honestly, I'm heavy gal (245 pounds) and hoping not to gain much, max 10 throughout the pregnancy or rather lose some.

Does anyone else have a sore back? I woke up at 2 AM last night, my back was excruciatingly painful! It's a different kind of pain than AF back pain, it feels almost like a nerve is being pressed on, what has helped is sleeping with a pillow between my legs. I am feeling slight pain in my back throughout the day, since two days ago but not excruciatingly bad now. And no spotting, just got the leucorrhea thing going on.

My nausea comes and goes in waves too! Sometimes if feel absolutely fine and sometimes I feel like I need to puke...

Good luck Shilo, fingers crossed for you. Man, this afternoon at work, I stood up to write something on my board and I had to lean against it because I got tunnel vision and my arms and legs felt like they were going to give out and then it all went black. But I stayed leaned against the board until it passed. Man, not cool. I need to run today. But I'm going to relax.

Are you a runner? I'm thinking about starting up again gently as there's a fun 5k race in my town next month but I haven't gotten my butt out there lately.......

Well, I am in the military, so I have to stay in shape anyway. But my 9 year old has decided that he wants to run a 5K sometime soon, so I've started training with him so that he can be successful. The 5K runner app is really good if you want to start from nothing to something and allow your body to get into it gently. And getting my butt out there is definitely the hardest thing for me too!

Hi again! I didn't really introduce myself either...

I'll be 30 in a week (Sob) and my husband is also 30. Our son was a happy accident and he just turned 2. I never wanted another baby but I abruptly changed my mind after realizing I would regret not giving him any siblings. It started out that I was TTC for my son, but by the end of the month I was TTC for ME and I wanted another baby so bad! lol

I have 3 indoor cats and 1 stray cat who lives on my deck, and one frog named Wally who we found on the wall. Hence the name.

I'm currently 11 dpo and due June 8. Hoping for a sticky! Here's my wondfo lines so far

photo 2.jpg

I'll be 30 in a week (Sob) and my husband is also 30. Our son was a happy accident and he just turned 2. I never wanted another baby but I abruptly changed my mind after realizing I would regret not giving him any siblings. It started out that I was TTC for my son, but by the end of the month I was TTC for ME and I wanted another baby so bad! lol

I have 3 indoor cats and 1 stray cat who lives on my deck, and one frog named Wally who we found on the wall. Hence the name.

I'm currently 11 dpo and due June 8. Hoping for a sticky! Here's my wondfo lines so far

View attachment 806087

I like the sound of the frog! Is it cute? Also I love cats! My mother's who was almost like a brother to me ran away when I left home to go to live in Japan. He hasn't been seen since :nope: we are all heartbroken.

I'm hoping yours is a sticky! I hope mine is too! I'm getting nervous just thinking about the possibilities and I want to be all excited looking at baby clothes and stuff!

For all you 2nd timers, what was the first thing you bought during your first pregnancy? When was it? When did you tell close family, like parents? I just don't want to jinx anything by telling too early but I'm so excited I just want to tell everyone! For now though...it will just have to be you guys! Let's all get excited together! X

View attachment 806087

I like the sound of the frog! Is it cute? Also I love cats! My mother's who was almost like a brother to me ran away when I left home to go to live in Japan. He hasn't been seen since :nope: we are all heartbroken.

I'm hoping yours is a sticky! I hope mine is too! I'm getting nervous just thinking about the possibilities and I want to be all excited looking at baby clothes and stuff!

For all you 2nd timers, what was the first thing you bought during your first pregnancy? When was it? When did you tell close family, like parents? I just don't want to jinx anything by telling too early but I'm so excited I just want to tell everyone! For now though...it will just have to be you guys! Let's all get excited together! X

Nik...I think it is definitely normal to feel so nervous, I had a terrible dream last night that I had had the baby and I was carrying him around with me, and then I went to take him out of his blankets and cuddle him and he wasn't there anymore and I kept telling my family that I couldn't find the baby and they wouldn't help me look! Instead, they brought me someone else's baby...it was really weird, I woke up with a slight headache. Ugh...prego dreams...

My first pregnancy, which seems like a thousand years ago, the first thing I bought her was this really cute going home outfit...that she didn't fit in...at all. She was only 6 lbs. 4 oz and the clothes looked HUGE on her.

Yes I know the back pain! It started again in the evening yesterday and then during the night I ended up sleeping with a pillow between my legs, I wonder why that is.. May have to do some looking into it :/

Smells haven't bothered me too much yet but my hunger has increased, I am not a big eater but I've eaten a lot the past few days more then I would normally.

So the discharge is normal too?? I don't remember having any when Imogen ( my little miss monster hehe) but this time i seem to have it a lot more then if I did back then.

Hope everyone is doing well today :) congrats to all newbies!!!

I know it's super early but has anyone else been thinking about names, OH has suddenly jumped on the " what shall we call it" band wagon, so safe to say I think he is DEFINATLY got used to the idea now and is getting excited :) :happydance:

View attachment 806087

I am a second timer heheh! Although the first time was very different, I wasn't with my little girls dad and we were actually on a break, my mum she was disappointed (I was 19) she and my ex booked me in for an abortion ( which I am totally against but everyone's entitled to their opinion and I agree in some cases it's nessicary, I shall say why tho in a mo) but then I told my dad (who also is against btw) and he was over the moon and cried with joy. I was still a bit of a mess at the time and didn't know what I wanted, a friend of mine who is very dear to me knows me better then myself and she knew what I was going to do before I did, it took me to being on the hospital bed getting admitted though before I walked out and said no I can do this and it will be for the better!!!

The first thing was bought by my friend who new before me what I was doing, she bought a set of baby grows and blanket which I've still got because sadly, I've lost contact with her and she was a gem in the rocks :(
The first thing I officially bought was a playmat hehe. It was chocolate and cream and perfect as we didn't know what we were having.

Unfortunatly after Imogen's 1st birthday I became pregnant again but by this time my partner had continued his drinking and started with the violence, he took me to hospital and I did as I was told. The biggest regret if my life but I feared for me and my daughters safety if I was to keep the baby. I was very very early though and had the tablet version, I went through a mini labour and had to push and see it. I cried for weeks but don't worry I am fine about talking about it because I know my experience has helped others who've been scared and in a simalur position. Me and him split not too long after this because I couldn't take it anymore.

But we are so much better off now and I know Steve is nothing like that, he loves Imogen as his own :,)

I know it's super early but has anyone else been thinking about names, OH has suddenly jumped on the " what shall we call it" band wagon, so safe to say I think he is DEFINATLY got used to the idea now and is getting excited :) :happydance:

Actually me and my husband already decided on names way before thinking about pregnancy. So we have one for a girl and one for a boy sorted and a few back ups in case of multiples. They will be western names but able to be Japanese names too. They'll have kanji names.

View attachment 806087

I am a second timer heheh! Although the first time was very different, I wasn't with my little girls dad and we were actually on a break, my mum she was disappointed (I was 19) she and my ex booked me in for an abortion ( which I am totally against but everyone's entitled to their opinion and I agree in some cases it's nessicary, I shall say why tho in a mo) but then I told my dad (who also is against btw) and he was over the moon and cried with joy. I was still a bit of a mess at the time and didn't know what I wanted, a friend of mine who is very dear to me knows me better then myself and she knew what I was going to do before I did, it took me to being on the hospital bed getting admitted though before I walked out and said no I can do this and it will be for the better!!!

The first thing was bought by my friend who new before me what I was doing, she bought a set of baby grows and blanket which I've still got because sadly, I've lost contact with her and she was a gem in the rocks :(
The first thing I officially bought was a playmat hehe. It was chocolate and cream and perfect as we didn't know what we were having.

Unfortunatly after Imogen's 1st birthday I became pregnant again but by this time my partner had continued his drinking and started with the violence, he took me to hospital and I did as I was told. The biggest regret if my life but I feared for me and my daughters safety if I was to keep the baby. I was very very early though and had the tablet version, I went through a mini labour and had to push and see it. I cried for weeks but don't worry I am fine about talking about it because I know my experience has helped others who've been scared and in a simalur position. Me and him split not too long after this because I couldn't take it anymore.

But we are so much better off now and I know Steve is nothing like that, he loves Imogen as his own :,)

I'm so sorry you went through that, Googily. People don't realize how much it affects women too. I used to work at a pregnancy center and you have no idea how many women came in thinking all that was inside them was a ball of cells...at 8 weeks! Horrifying. :nope:

Nik, for my first we bought a crib right after my 8 week u/s. Because until I saw the little gummy bear with my own eyes, I didn't believe it was really there! lol! (Funny seeing as how I worked at a preg center but I was in denial about my accident). We didn't tell anyone until 15 weeks. We really surprised everyone.

Actually me and my husband already decided on names way before thinking about pregnancy. So we have one for a girl and one for a boy sorted and a few back ups in case of multiples. They will be western names but able to be Japanese names too. They'll have kanji names.

Would you mind sharing your names? I'm interested in what Western/Japanese sounds like. Promise I won't steal them :)

So sad about your cat btw. I'm def a cat lady. If I wasn't married I'd have a ton. My hypothetical rule is "one cat per person per floor". Now with the addition of the new baby, I can have 12 cats! lol

Thanks hunny , at least I am on a much better path now :)
I didn't think for one moment that it was just a ball of cells, who on earth can think that, it makes me sad and angry all at once! It's a life. A creation of life that not everyone can just make, I know many people struggle and would give anything to "just fall pregnant", many people take it for granted but then again I am not one to judge. Everyone has an opinion on it or their reasons such as I did and I regret it so much. My little angel is up there somewhere :)

Would you mind sharing your names? I'm interested in what Western/Japanese sounds like. Promise I won't steal them :)

So sad about your cat btw. I'm def a cat lady. If I wasn't married I'd have a ton. My hypothetical rule is "one cat per person per floor". Now with the addition of the new baby, I can have 12 cats! lol

That is an amazing cat rule! I would have loads too if I didn't live in a small apartment. We will probably have to move before we have the baby.
My names are:
Celina for a girl, and Kenzo for a boy. Both semi designer names. Celina is easier to pronounce for Japanese people than Celine. I won't type out the Japanese because you won't be able to read (neither can I though), so those are the western spellings.

I too am interested in these names, that's if you don't mind sharing with us! they sound wonderful :) always like hearing names from around the world, they are just so pretty and I love anything different! We have a boy and a girls name, and back up names for twins, because both my parents are twins :)

I had my beta but don't have the results yet. I should know in the next few hours. It's 11 AM here. I'm so nervous.

We have a for sure boy and for sure girl name picked out. We also have a 2nd girl name picked out as a back up. My last pregnancy was multiples and I was on fertility meds this time too so we like to have 2 for each gender. Although, boy names are hard for me. I only love one boy name. So hopefully if we have multiples there's no more than one boy lol.

Shilo...let us know as soon as you know!

I don't have a boy name picked out yet. But, I have had a girl's name picked out...my current kiddos names are:

Trinity, Saben, Alera, Ivye, and Michael

new girl name: Aree

Big hugs to you Googily! I am so happy for you that you are in a better place, and your little angel is happy too. Congrats on this next chapter!!

Poys - that is so impressive that you are in the military! Wow!! I go running as well and definitely want to keep in shape this pregnancy, as I know the second time can be harder to stay fit. I'm swearing off the candy for a little while (let's see how that goes, haha!)

Shilo definitely let us know! So excited for you!

Nik - this is my second time around - the first time, I honestly don't think I bought anything before 12 weeks, and I didn't tell anyone! My husband knew, and one close friend found out because I went to visit her and couldn't drink, haha. I just wanted to be sure, especially because it was our first and I knew all our families would be so excited. I want to say the first thing I bought was...gosh I can't remember! Probably a onesie of sorts :) Maybe a hat. I think this time around I will tell people sooner - although I'm still super nervous, it will just be harder to keep it a secret. The last time I was starting a new job and I just told people I didn't drink. But now they know! So that will be the biggest giveaway. I live away from my parents and in-laws though, and won't tell them until probably 10-12 weeks.

Attaching my FRER from this morning! I handed it to my husband and he went "so what does this mean?" I was like, look at the lines friend! Haha, men!

Attachments

• test26.jpg
    test26.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5
We have told a few close people - my mum & step-dad, dad & step-mum, MIL, my sister and my best friend. They already know that we've been TTC for the last 5 years and that I was hoping to be referred for IVF in December, so it was easier to tell them now then have them ask how things are going and have to lie. Plus, it's nice to have some support.

We won't tell anybody else until later. At the earliest, we would consider telling family after we've seen HB on a scan but we definitely won't tell everyone else until end of first tri.

We have a name picked for a girl and a tentative name for a boy.

Nice lines!

As far as telling people, my mom, mom's boyfriend, sister and cousin know. And my fiance of course. I told them as soon as I knew since they knew we were trying anyways. My mom is the one that picked up my fertility meds for me lol. Last time I texted my mom and told her because I was crying after being told I'd miscarry. So I just went ahead and told as soon as I knew this time.

Last time, J (what I call my fiance on here) didn't tell his parents until after we knew I was miscarrying. I don't know when he's going to tell them this time. He may want to wait until our ultrasound in 2 weeks. They have no grandchildren so it's a bit different than my mom who has 4 already.

As far as friends, a few that know of my struggles know but as far as things like announcing on FB, I will likely wait until after the 12 week ultrasound.

Woo just popping in to say the lightheadedness is hitting me hard today. I had very few symptoms my first time around, wonder if I will have more this time.

Any tricks to keep that one at bay? Don't stand up too fast, haha. Drink more water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->