- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

Ah that's brilliant about your scan going well! I'm so happy for you.

I'm just desperately hoping mine will have even a faint flicker too. I should be 6+2 on my next scan. I just wish I could be excited. That would be lovely.

Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs::hugs:

Do any of you have hair symptoms? :) Mine has gone completely crazy, I used to wash my hair every 2-3 days, and now after 1 day it looks like I haven't washed it in a week :laugh2:

I've just had my early scan and everything is looking ok so far :cloud9:

I'm measuring approx. 6+2 at the moment which is a little behind where they thought I'd be (going on LMP) but it's spot on for where I thought I'd be based on ovulation. There was a faint heartbeat as well - if they measured the heartbeat they didn't tell me what it was, but she pointed out the little flicker on the screen.

They couldn't find a cause for the spotting I've had for the last couple of weeks, but I've not had any for a few days so fingers crossed that was the last of it.

I've attached a pic but you can't really see much yet :haha:

How great for you! I am 6+2 today so it's kind of neat seeing what my scan would look like.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks??

I need to convince my doctor I need one.

I also don't get an ultrasound until about 20 weeks. Here they are only given at other times if there is a problem. I don't even go in to see my doctor for the first time until almost the end of the first trimester - unless there is a problem of course.

Morning everyone!

I got my BFP today at 10 dpo! My DH and I were married after 10 years of being together on May 31st. We started TTC right away and after temping I noticed my luteal phase was very, very short (6 or 7 days). I got an appointment with a RE and was put on progesterone and estrogen after O since my levels of both were low. I was instructed to test this coming Monday, but when I saw my temp jump back up today (it went lower the past few days and I was SO disappointed, I was sure AF was on her way), I just had to test! I am so, so excited and on cloud 9 :cloud9:. I called my doctor and now just waiting to hear back as to when I should come in for blood work :happydance:

If I use babycenter's pregnancy due date calculator based on my ovulation date (I O'd on cycle day 22), my due date is June 28th :)

I think I'm the only one who doesn't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks??

I need to convince my doctor I need one.

I also don't get an ultrasound until about 20 weeks. Here they are only given at other times if there is a problem. I don't even go in to see my doctor for the first time until almost the end of the first trimester - unless there is a problem of course.

For my first baby I didn't get an ultrasound until 20 weeks. The 12 week scan is completely optional. For my second I had a dating ultrasound because I never got my period in between pregnancies. This time I'm going to request a dating scan because I'll have a planned c section and I want to be sure of the dates.

Hello :wave:

Although I only got my BFP two days ago, this is where I'll be if I get a sticky :)

Nikoru -
Right now it could be due to anything. I had this problem about 8 days ago, and then it had been ongoing for about 10 days. It resolved completely on its own.
Just keep an eye on it, and see a doctor if you start having other symptoms, such as burning or pain while peeing.

weewdy -
Vitamins can cause queasiness. Maybe try skipping it for a couple of days and see if you feel better. I need to take mine after breakfast. Otherwise I'll feel queasy as soon as I take the pill...

Snufkin -
Pressure bands help me with motion sickness, they haven´t helped with MS so far. I hope they work for you :)

Nikoru -
Definitely wishing you all the luck in the world. :dust: :hugs:
Maybe try meditating? It helped me during my last pregnancy. Just sitting down, and counting your breaths is a good start. You can find meditating practices online to use.
Don´t worry about bothering us, we´re all here to help each other through the good times and the bad :)
6+2 could very well be too early, especially with twins.
Here they don´t guarantee hearing the HB until at least week 8, and never a full guarantee until week 12... Fx.

sengland -
Hormones are fun, huh? :haha:
I hope you hear the HB in two weeks :)

bakeranm -
Wow, 20 weeks is really late. Here we get one at 12 weeks, then 20 weeks. Not sure about any after that, unless there is a problem...

TTCMOMMA -
Welcome :)

susannah -
pregnancy dreams can be so surreal and scary. :hugs:
Man, I would love to have twins this time around. :blush:

kit603 - Nice scan pic :) Looks beautiful :happydance:

kissesandhugs -
I hope MS stays away from you :)
I got that feeling of hunger this morning as well. Was absolutely starving, and couldn´t wait for my porridge to be ready... Almost stuffed my mouth with bread or crackers... :haha:

starluck -

Buffyx -

I´m still the same. Experiencing extreme hunger every once in a while.
Craving carbs again like last time, though I´m trying my darndest to keep away from bread... :shrug:
9 days until I get my early scan.

Hi Everyone!

Can I join? I got my :bfp: Saturday. I should be due around June 25th.

Beyond thrilled. :) :cloud9:

Hi crystaljmm :)

Going by my own calculations I'll be due June 20th.

I have THE worst cold at the moment. Going in to my third day. It's currently 2am and I've been lying here for an hour. I can't sleep because my nose is runny and I can't stop coughing! My throat, I'm pretty sure, has razor blades in it!! No idea how I'm supposed to get through work tomorrow!!

Buffyx - I'm with you there! I'm a few days into a cold too. I had a horrible sore throat the first few days and now I either can't breathe from being stuffed up or can't stop coughing. Sorry you're going through it too. It stinks when you get sick while pregnant!

Do any of you have hair symptoms? :) Mine has gone completely crazy, I used to wash my hair every 2-3 days, and now after 1 day it looks like I haven't washed it in a week :laugh2:

I envy your normal hair. Mine has always looked like it hasn't been washed in a week after less than 24 hours. Hate my oily hair! Wish I could get a symptom where it would reverse. I feel like I look gross all the time! :shrug:

Hello ladies not sure if I can join you all now or tempt fate. Tested positive today at 14dpo after positive opk on sept 30th so presuming I od on 1st sept or there abouts. Theres a link to my bfps below. Top is 10mui ic with fmu and 2nd is a pipet cassette 20mui done this avo.

https://s2.postimg.org/c5mo64k61/20141015_160733.jpg

Im stranded in turkey on holiday in a small town at my parents appartment and only packed 3ics. Bfn at 10 and 12 dpo and then used last 1 today as had no spotting I usually get few days when af is due (today). I got the 2nd test from chemist round the corner but is a local brand they didn't have any clearblue of frers.

Not with hubby here either as hes just started a nrw job so couldn't come on hol with us so I had to tell him via whatsapp lol. But this will be our 2nd baby we have a dd aged terrible 2!!!

Ill read through all these 90 posts to get to know you all and hope im here to stay :)

Lea xx

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the group x

I envy your normal hair. Mine has always looked like it hasn't been washed in a week after less than 24 hours. Hate my oily hair! Wish I could get a symptom where it would reverse. I feel like I look gross all the time! :shrug:

You and me both!! Please tell me mine won't get oilier during pregnancy!!

I wasn't going to join in until after my scan on Tuesday the 21st but figured why not. Anyway I'm due between the 5th and the 12th of Jun. I'll have a more accurate date after my scan either on Tuesday or the following one. I am very cautiously pregnant. First pregnancy was a BO and MMC, 2nd was my beautiful DD who is now 14 1/2 months, 3rd chemical, 4th, chemical, and 5th is current. HCG levels looked good at the days they drew them at 11 dpo, 13 and 18.

Anyway, how is everyone?

Welcome, butterfly (and all of our other new June bugs)!

Hoping for a sticky bean for you!

Hey guys!

KD: My hair is so oily and gross too. My husband the other day was like, "your hair looks great today" I looked in the mirror and the roots were all separated due to how oily it was...needless to say, I gave him smoosh face and walked off. :wacko:

Nik: With my 4th kiddo, I went in for a scan due to bleeding, and they couldn't confirm an intrauterine pregnancy. So, they told me that they were going to prescribe me some pills and then come in for a D&C within a couple of days, by my count I was around 6 weeks then. I told the ER that I wasn't comfortable with that, and they lectured me for about an hour on my crap decision and how if it's ectopic I would surely die due to my stubborness. I told them that I appreciated their recommendation, but that I will see my real doc in the upcoming two weeks or so. Two weeks later, got another scan (mind you, still had pain and bleeding) and there she was, bigger than day, heart beat and all just chilling...and I was around 8+3...she is now a crazy dingy little 8 year old.

So, I got these PSI bracelets today for my nausea...and...amazing....I have this renewed since of energy and everything. I went to my first prenatal appointment today, and the front desk was cracking up over me being there for a prenatal appointment, when they just saw me in order to get my nexplanon removed...I swear, if I get called "fertile Mertle" one more time...:dohh: The RN asked why they were seeing me at 7 weeks, and I explained that they weren't sure what my dates were, and she responded with my drug test being negative. :wacko: OOOkkkk??? Then she asked how long my last labor was and I told her maybe 24 minutes? And she just sat there looking at me...and then asked me if I knew what labor was? I asked her how many kids she had, she said one...I said, well, I have had 5...I am pretty sure I know what labor is at this point...she didn't seem too happy with me. :blush: Oh well...makin' friends!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->