- 2015 JUNE BUGS - Join Us!

My boobs last time went up loads of sizes. I'm a d cup and went up trio a g cup! Lol! Massive.

I've just booked a birth photographer. Am I crazy or what? Lol. My biggest regret from my last two births was not getting a single photo.

Wow, NDH, that is eager! haha.

DH told me last night not to get too excited yet since I'm only almost 5 weeks along. I guess he'd hate for me to be excited, and then for something to go wrong. I see where he's coming from, but it's hard not to! I am definitely scared of something bad happening though between now and when we tell everyone.

We told our parents and siblings last night and they are all so excited.

Trying to catch up on all these posts still. Got to page 18 last night lol and just read from 90 to 93 now :) you are all brilliant so far!

I didnt post much about me me and hubby have been married 4 years, together 9 in total. Im 29 he is 35 we live in essex uk with dd who was 2 in july. Our children will have close bdays if this seed sticks.

Dd was delivered by emergency csec due to pre eclamsia at 32 weeks so I will have quite and anxious pg this time round I think :/

Most of you seem to be stateside? And get earler scans? Ours in uk arnt till 12 weeks its a bloody long tine. Ill def be booking a 16 week sex scan private (ours are 20 weeks on nhs) but also tempted at an early private dating scan too at 8 weeks!!!

I also never really introduced myself. Me and my oh turned 30 earlier this year, we have been together for 12 years and engaged for 6 years. We have a 2.5yr old who has been going through the terrible twos since she turned 1 lol i work part time as a childminder and run my own dog breeding kennel. I am from scotland so i also wont get a scan until 12-14 weeks. Looked into an early pregnancy scan but feel £100 is a bit steep when you cant really see anything just now anyway.

Where in Scotland are you? There's a place in Perth that does early scans for £35 I think. Had one last time, but decided not to bother this time. I'll just wait for my scan at 13 weeks.

East ayrshire area, im in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I was looking online and can get one for £75 about a 40min drive away but the reviews are terrible.

I think the bleeding is starting again. Just wiped and got a long stringy piece of brown blood *sigh* not sure how much more of this I can take. It's like mental torture. Hubby is working long hours today, doesn't get back until 10pm because he is taking the day off tomorrow to go to the appointment.

Nikoru, brown is good! Just stay in bed today and watch a few movies or read a book if you can. You'll have another scan tomorrow, right? Fingers and toes are still tightly crossed for you. I know this doesn't mean anything from an internet stranger, but I have a good feeling about this. I think you'll be just fine, and so will the babies.

Weewdy, the one in Perth is really good, could make a daytrip out of it? :D it's an older man who used to work in the NHS and I think he and his wife started the scanning place after retiring. They train people there which is why I think it's so cheap, but there's always someone with lots of experience overseeing everything, so it's not like you'll just get a trainee looking on their own.

Snufkin-It does mean a lot actually :) I'm glad I have people rooting for me and the babies. I'm not too concerned at the brown bleeding but my red bleeds all started with a little brown bleeding...so just scared for that really.

I have decided if the news isn't good tomorrow, (I do believe that there really should be a heartbeat by then if the fetal pole has been detectable for 4 days though) I will wait until the 7 week mark on Wednesday. In the meantime I'm going to go for a second opinion at a different clinic, one with some western doctors. I will agree to the D&C on the Wednesday because I don't want to miscarry naturally. Don't think I'm strong enough to unless I have severe bleeding beforehand and then I'll go in sooner. My husband has agreed to this even though he'd prefer me to wait until 8 weeks but I just don't think I can mentally. We also have a wedding ceremony soon and I would prefer to be up and about and in no risk of bleeding profusely over a tens of thousands of pounds kimono.

I'm going to take a print out of my fertility friend chart with all the information on it so they believe my dates and I'm going to take this chart on miscarriage diagnosis with me tomorrow.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1-0k2wmdUkY/U1qmSYVwDwI/AAAAAAAAAEc/aNo6yqj-A8g/s1600/MiscarriageAndEctopicAudit.JPG

I think thats a very wise plan Niko.

Hi ladies im cautiously coming over here, i got my BFP a few days ago, by lmp im due 23rd June but my cycles are a few days longer usually so around 26th June but im going with 23rd cos it will make me further along lol, but anyway im cautiously here because 2 months ago i had a chemical pregnancy and last November i had a mmc :( this baby will be due exactly same time as the baby i miscarried would have been celebrating 1st birthday!! I am hopeing that this baby sticks and i dont have to go through any more heartache
Anyway the about me bit :) my name is Charlotte im 29, My OH is Ash and he is 28, i have 3 beautiful children already My oldest boy Brendan is 8yrs this month, My baby boy Kairen is 5, my little girl Avaleigh is 2 and i also have a lovely step son Bobby who is 5

Hi Charlotte!

This is my first pregnancy. I'm also nervous!

Nikoru, it is so wise to be so prepared for your appointment. Good news is it's brown bleeding right now. Thinking of you and feeling positive about you and your babies.

Buffyx, this is my first pregnancy also :) I'm a little nervous but honestly if something out of our control happens there's nothing we could have done, you know? I'm trying to really relax and not over analyze everything. BUT I can't wait for my first scan!! I don't think it will be for a few more weeks though. I went into my RE today for blood work to confirm and when they call me with results later I think they will set up my first scan.

We called our parents and siblings last night and told them the news :happydance: Everyone is so excited! And I'm lucky enough to have my maternal grandmother still doing well health wise (she's 84!) and she got very emotional to become a great grandmother :) I go visit my family in about a month (they live approx 2 hour plane ride away) and I can't wait!

Is anyone else having a hard time believing their pregnancy is real? Like it's taking some time to really sink in? Maybe it's because it's my first pregnancy, but it's kind of hard to believe!

DH asked me last night - "So, this means you're definitely pregnant right?" :dohh::haha:

Nikoru, it is so wise to be so prepared for your appointment. Good news is it's brown bleeding right now. Thinking of you and feeling positive about you and your babies.

Buffyx, this is my first pregnancy also :) I'm a little nervous but honestly if something out of our control happens there's nothing we could have done, you know? I'm trying to really relax and not over analyze everything. BUT I can't wait for my first scan!! I don't think it will be for a few more weeks though. I went into my RE today for blood work to confirm and when they call me with results later I think they will set up my first scan.

We called our parents and siblings last night and told them the news :happydance: Everyone is so excited! And I'm lucky enough to have my maternal grandmother still doing well health wise (she's 84!) and she got very emotional to become a great grandmother :) I go visit my family in about a month (they live approx 2 hour plane ride away) and I can't wait!

Thanks doll! It's my first pregnancy too so having to go through this is rather overwhelming to say the least. Especially in a foreign country. I'm sure I'll battle through whatever the outcome but if it doesn't have a happy ending I'm sure it will make any future pregnancies worse worry wise. I do try and think it is out of my control but that doesn't really calm me much. I've always been a "what if X happens?" type of worrier :(

Also yes, it took a while to sink in, just got used to the idea and then I started bleeding and it's all up in the air again. Anyway, I'd just say enjoy the excitement and happiness, you never know what might happen so just enjoy it.

Thanks doll! It's my first pregnancy too so having to go through this is rather overwhelming to say the least. Especially in a foreign country. I'm sure I'll battle through whatever the outcome but if it doesn't have a happy ending I'm sure it will make any future pregnancies worse worry wise. I do try and think it is out of my control but that doesn't really calm me much. I've always been a "what if X happens?" type of worrier :(

Also yes, it took a while to sink in, just got used to the idea and then I started bleeding and it's all up in the air again. Anyway, I'd just say enjoy the excitement and happiness, you never know what might happen so just enjoy it.

I hope tomorrow you get good news, i will be thinking of you.

Nikoru-you're in the home stretch now!! I'm not sure what time it is over there but either way you're closer to at least knowing what's going on :hugs:

Still no nausea. It's like I'm just WAITING for it to hit me. I had it so bad last time it almost feels unnatural to NOT have it :haha: I'm certainly glad though. I could do without the emotions. I'm a freaking rollarcoaster. I'm crying one minute with my anxiety through the roof and the next is all butterflies and rainbows :shrug: Taking it's toll on me for sure!! And the restless legs..

kissesandhugs, I've been randomly crying but nothing too crazy. I heard one of my favorite songs on the radio this morning and thought about the baby and how much I love my husband and just started crying. I'm a mush. I also watched this video last night and the part where the nuclei from both parents meets made me cry LOL

https://www.babycenter.com/2_inside-pregnancy-fertilization_10354435.bc

Do you think walking during the day might help make your legs a bit tired and easier to sleep? I really don't know much about restless legs but sometimes walking really helps me calm down, my legs feel heavier, and so sleep better. Yoga really helps me too :) I'm a yoga teacher part-time (I have a full time corporate job), so I'm biased ;)

I walk all day at work but sit on my ass after work :haha: but we did go for a walk last night in hopes that it would help the rls and it didn't seem to :/ and we're out of bananas as that seemed to help last time. I need to make sure I'm drinking lots of water during the day too. A store trip is in order! -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->