2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

i'm now officially due in february, had my scan today and i am 9 weeks :D, very sad to be leaving you guys but i will pop in occasionally and see how you are all doing! much love xxx

Bleeding got heavier yesterday and there was an hour with cramps and small clots by late evening. Went to bed straight after. Woke up to a dry pad and went to the loo and nothing. My breasts also still hurt.

My first pregnancy ended while I was bleeding out a huge sch so I'm wondering if I perhaps have another smaller one. I say that as when I bled then I literally gushed and passed palm sized clots for 12hours continuously before having a scan and being stunned baby was still there with a hb. Sadly the bleed was so big after two weeks my symptoms went and I knew at some point id lost it.

Oh Lucy, I hope everything is ok. When are you back from your holiday? Call your local epu when you get back and they should get you in for a scan x

i'm now officially due in february, had my scan today and i am 9 weeks :D, very sad to be leaving you guys but i will pop in occasionally and see how you are all doing! much love xxx

Ahh- you're still welcome here, no one ever really knows when baby will come! Keep us updated!!

Lucy- I am so sorry hun, have you talked to your doctor?

Good luck to everyone having scans.

The bleeding got heavier yesterday so off to the doctors this morning but it looks like baby has gone, we are devastated.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all. X x :hugs:

So so sorry for you sporty! :hugs:

Bleeding got heavier yesterday and there was an hour with cramps and small clots by late evening. Went to bed straight after. Woke up to a dry pad and went to the loo and nothing. My breasts also still hurt.

My first pregnancy ended while I was bleeding out a huge sch so I'm wondering if I perhaps have another smaller one. I say that as when I bled then I literally gushed and passed palm sized clots for 12hours continuously before having a scan and being stunned baby was still there with a hb. Sadly the bleed was so big after two weeks my symptoms went and I knew at some point id lost it.

I hope everything turns out ok - must be scary especially as am I right in saying you are abroad on holiday?

Fingers crossed everything works out ok x

Many congrats - wow you've shot up to a green olive :)

OMG. I'm so sorry to hear that sportysgirl and Lucy1. I will be praying for you ladies, and I hope it's not what it appears to be. :hugs: I hope everything's okay with you both. No matter the outcome, Fingers are still crossed that you get your sticky beans

I've looked at Chinese gender chart (going by lunar year) and that says girl. Was right for my other two babies. We will see!

Is ramzi the one where you look at what side of the baby the yolk is on? My scan may not be early enough to try that. When can baking soda be done?

One of my friends swears by the eye test. Pull your lower lids down and look in the mirror. Look for veins making a v or y formation on the whites of your eyes. In the left means girl and right means boy. She's declared I must be having a boy. Because there's a less obvious v there and she picks the subtle ones. Haha.

Eta: my eyeballs

Lol..omg I know this is a late but I looked up the Chinese gender chart, and did the eyeball test. Both says BOY!! Woohoo..I hope these probabilites are in my favor because that's exactly what I want..If it's a girl I will still be happy and excited and shouting to the rooftops,... but I always wanted my first child to be a boy!

So sorry Sporty and Lucy. Keeping you guys in my thoughts and hoping all turns out OK.

Good luck to everyone having scans.

The bleeding got heavier yesterday so off to the doctors this morning but it looks like baby has gone, we are devastated.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all. X x :hugs:

Lots of hugs and prayers for you both. :(

Is anybody else still pretty symptom-less?

Yep, not feeling much besides being a little more tired than usual. Can not wait for my ultrasound on August 1st to finally confirm that there really is a little person in there!

Yeah, actually I am today. I was having a consistency of cramps for the last couple of days, which kinda freaked me out, but today I feel "normal"

Yep, not feeling much besides being a little more tired than usual. Can not wait for my ultrasound on August 1st to finally confirm that there really is a little person in there!

Oh, cool! Another person with an Aug 1st scan. :)

ETA: It's still too far away. :(

Oh, cool! Another person with an Aug 1st scan. :)

ETA: It's still too far away. :(

I know! It's way too far away!!! I don't know how my friends in New Brunswick handle only getting a 20 week scan and nothing else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->