2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Prayers for all ladies with doubts and feeling out of control.

AFM I'm doing the eat every 2-3 hours routine because I'm just so nauseous. I know I won't be sick or anything, but it's so uncomfortable! I had this during my last pregnancy from around week 6-11, so at least I have some hope that there is an end in sight. Bring on the crackers! Also, I have my first scan on Wednesday.

Good luck at your scan, Frenchie!

Anybody else completely exhausted. I feel like I am going to fall asleep at any second and smash my face right on my desk. Can barely keep my eyes open!

Anybody else completely exhausted. I feel like I am going to fall asleep at any second and smash my face right on my desk. Can barely keep my eyes open!

I am completely useless right now unless I get my 14 hours of sleep a day. :haha:

I hate the exhausted part of pregnancy!

I am completely useless right now unless I get my 14 hours of sleep a day. :haha:

I hate the exhausted part of pregnancy!

Yep feel dreadful! No energy whatsoever!

Hi ladies,

My scan today showed an unviable pregnancy:( Should be measuring 8 weeks but the sack is empty and measuring only 6 weeks. H&H 9 months to you all and hopefully I'll be back in first tri soon.

Hi ladies,

My scan today showed an unviable pregnancy:( Should be measuring 8 weeks but the sack is empty and measuring only 6 weeks. H&H 9 months to you all and hopefully I'll be back in first tri soon.

Oh lynny, I'm so so sorry hun :( :hugs:

Yup but only really when im at work bored! Find I have to go to the toilet every 45 minutes or just to rest my head and close my eyes for a few minutes, it helps! Hopefully everyone just thinks its pregnancy bladder hah.

Hi Ladies!

Can I join you too?? I also have a March 2015 RAINBOW on its way!!! yipee!! So hard to think this is real after MC back in March of this year. Had levels checked last week and all was good and more than doubling, EDD as of right now is 3/25, and first US is on 8/5. Not sure how in the heck I am going to be able to wait THAT LONG. lol.

Took another Clearblue test with weeks estimator just to be sure my levels were still increasing and yesterday got the 3+ weeks (meaning I should be 5+ weeks based on LMP)..... weird ... as anyone else had that where it is saying that my levels are a lot higher than they would typically be?

Anyway just so happy and excited right now and thankful to be able to share the journey with some amazing ladies!! :)

:hugs:

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry Lynny. :(

Hi ladies,

Oh Lynne I am so sorry. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->