2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi Ladies!

Can I join you too?? I also have a March 2015 RAINBOW on its way!!! yipee!! So hard to think this is real after MC back in March of this year. Had levels checked last week and all was good and more than doubling, EDD as of right now is 3/25, and first US is on 8/5. Not sure how in the heck I am going to be able to wait THAT LONG. lol.

Took another Clearblue test with weeks estimator just to be sure my levels were still increasing and yesterday got the 3+ weeks (meaning I should be 5+ weeks based on LMP)..... weird ... as anyone else had that where it is saying that my levels are a lot higher than they would typically be?

Anyway just so happy and excited right now and thankful to be able to share the journey with some amazing ladies!! :)

:hugs:

Yayy welcome! :)

Prayers for the ladies that have lost their lil bean or having uncertainties. :hugs:
Welcome to the new ladies!! Congrats!

AFM - definitely exhausted!! :sleep: I mean like I could sleep ALL day...although my DS prevents that :haha: I also am eating every couple hours. I feel better if I keep something in my stomach. If I keep it up at this pace I won't be able to keep my little secret for long! :shrug:
I am set up for my first appointment on August 8!! It's our wedding anniversary that day! How perfect!! Keeping my fingers crossed this lil one sticks and is growing properly! :cloud9:

Talking about tired I'm going to put my boys to bed for their nap so I can take one...I better get as much as I can because this little one will be #3 with dh all under the ages of 3 my oldeest will be 2 in jan and I have a 7 & 13 year old with ex

I'm so sorry lynny:hugs:

Claudinator I hope everythings ok, there's lots of reasons for spotting:hugs:

RockNRoll, I live southern Cali (San Diego) and in the north county so hitting high 90s this week, bleugh!!! We did a year in Arizona though and that was brutal! I was pregnant there and baby was born in march, so totally hear you :argh: We need to just go live in a pool/paddling pool:haha:

Welcome new ladies and good luck to those having scans:flower:

No exhaustion really here, well no more than normal lol just whole lot of nausea/vomiting. Anyone else got a lot of it?

Hopeful that is lovely timing, will you make a day of it with a meal out? (if you can stomach it!)

Anyone else nervous of possible bedrest?

Good luck at your scan, Frenchie!

Anybody else completely exhausted. I feel like I am going to fall asleep at any second and smash my face right on my desk. Can barely keep my eyes open!

Ugh, I could fall asleep at my desk. I have been so exhausted lately! I've been going to bed so early!

I know it's still early, but has anyone been thinking about baby names?

Good luck at your scan, Frenchie!

Anybody else completely exhausted. I feel like I am going to fall asleep at any second and smash my face right on my desk. Can barely keep my eyes open!

Ugh, I could fall asleep at my desk. I have been so exhausted lately! I've been going to bed so early!

I know it's still early, but has anyone been thinking about baby names?

Yes! I love thinking names :) Right now It's Theodore for a boy and Georgia (Georgie) for a girl. Theodore is 99% sure, but I have a harder time finding the right girl's name. you?

I'm exhausted too but the Cyclizine I'm taking makes me really drowsy. So glad LO chose to nap today, even if it was only an hour.

I'm really worried I'm still going to be feeling sick on my wedding day in September, when I'll be 13 almost 14 weeks. I can't remember when the nausea subsided last time around..

Yes! I love thinking names :) Right now It's Theodore for a boy and Georgia (Georgie) for a girl. Theodore is 99% sure, but I have a harder time finding the right girl's name. you?

CUTE! Love Georgie for a girl! We are having a hard time with boy names, but we like Emily and McKayla for girl names.

I agree, I'm leaning more towards that. But, we can't come up with any boy names. One of us will throw a name out there, and the other just shoots it down. lol. We have plenty of time, I guess. :)

I agree, I'm leaning more towards that. But, we can't come up with any boy names. One of us will throw a name out there, and the other just shoots it down. lol. We have plenty of time, I guess. :)

My husband hates any names I pick out. Right now we have Emma for a girl. I really want Lila but husband shot it down, but I'm hoping he changes his mind?!

We know what we'd like to name a boy, because we agreed to name them after my Dad who died 6 years ago. But we have no idea what we'd call a girl.

Welcome & congrats to the new ladies!

It's heartbreaking to hear about more losses so sorry Lynn! :(

Someone else had mentioned that they were having memory problems this pregnant & doing weird things! Funny story! The other day when I was cleaning house, I'm pretty sure I put our personal lubricant in the fridge. LOL. Hubby was so frustrated the other day when he wanted to DTD & we couldn't find it - it showed up the next day in the fridge. :haha: That still puzzles me.

Hubby will also ask me to do things & I completely forget, probably part exhaustion part baby brain. We ran some errands this morning from 10:30-1:15- I came home & crashed asleep for about 45 minutes & it wasn't a long enough nap! I'm still feeling like I could lay in bed the rest of the day- but no can do, gotta run my business! :nope:

Also - anyone get queazy in the car? Fortunately so far (knock on wood!) I haven't really had any MS- except I'm extra sensitive in the car & get a headache, dizzy & nauseated real easily- especially in town when there is a lot of stopping, going & turns. So not fun. Anyone else getting this?

I had my first beta today and it came back at 42,361!!!!

I have my first OB appt Friday at 10:30!!! Is it Friday yet???

Also - anyone get queazy in the car? Fortunately so far (knock on wood!) I haven't really had any MS- except I'm extra sensitive in the car & get a headache, dizzy & nauseated real easily- especially in town when there is a lot of stopping, going & turns. So not fun. Anyone else getting this?

if i'm driving its not too bad, like i had to drive 200 miles in order to visit my partner as he is working away at the moment and that wasn't too bad, apart from the wee stops!! but if i'm being driven its awful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->