2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I had my first beta today and it came back at 42,361!!!!

I have my first OB appt Friday at 10:30!!! Is it Friday yet???

Yay! I have my second u/s on Friday, so I'm praying for a hb finally... first u/s at 6 weeks only showed gs and ys, and hb will make everything better. I found last week went pretty quickly, so hopefully this week will fly by for us too!

Hi ladies! I had my ultrasound last Friday at 6weeks 6 days. Everything looked great, we seen the heartbeat and it was so beautiful!!! 126 bpm! :) that def calmed my nerves lately! :) tomorrow is my first official Obgyn appt too!
Hope all is well with everyone!!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
My first appointment isn't until Aug 13.....UGH, that sounds so far away! I'll be going on vacation to the beach on the 17th, so at least I get it in before we head off. :)

I've had light bleeding since 12 I'm so worried it over.

Fingers are crossed that it's nothing serious. Are you going in to be checked?

Hi ladies,

My scan today showed an unviable pregnancy:( Should be measuring 8 weeks but the sack is empty and measuring only 6 weeks. H&H 9 months to you all and hopefully I'll be back in first tri soon.

I'm so, so sorry :(

I know it's still early, but has anyone been thinking about baby names?

We already have our names picked out :)

All morning I had this pulling in my lower left abdomen. Yesterday, and the day before, it was the side I had the most cramping in. I'm thinking that's where Baby has implanted?

My scan is on the 30th. Nine days sound like a lifetime right about now.

Good luck at your scan, Frenchie!

Anybody else completely exhausted. I feel like I am going to fall asleep at any second and smash my face right on my desk. Can barely keep my eyes open!

Ugh, I could fall asleep at my desk. I have been so exhausted lately! I've been going to bed so early!

We've already settled on names, and we haven't even had a first scan yet. LOL

For names I love nature-type names, but we also have some religious traditions we need to consider, so who knows yet - SO is really superstitious and we have only told immediate family, and we aren't buying anything yet, etc., so names aren't really discussed a whole lot yet.

Does anyone know if sitting by a campfire is safe or not? I'm not worried about the heat, I'm worried about the smoke inhalation. Is it the same as being around second hand smoke? We are supposed to go camping in a couple weeks and I want to make sure I'm making smart decisions. Like, if I sit upwind will I be ok?

8 weeks! Just found the baby's heartbeat loud and clear with the Doppler!! It was going between 130-140 <3 <3

Good luck at your scan, Frenchie!

Anybody else completely exhausted. I feel like I am going to fall asleep at any second and smash my face right on my desk. Can barely keep my eyes open!

Ugh, I could fall asleep at my desk. I have been so exhausted lately! I've been going to bed so early!

Me! For a girl, I love Harper Faith. Don't have a boy name picked out yet.

Aww congrats Chelsea that's fab! Where did you find the heartbeat?

8 weeks! Just found the baby's heartbeat loud and clear with the Doppler!! It was going between 130-140 <3 <3

That's amazing!
I tried mine for a little while today but couldn't hear anything, just loads of loud wooshing. Going to try again in a few days.

Hi Ladies!

Can I join you too?? I also have a March 2015 RAINBOW on its way!!! yipee!! So hard to think this is real after MC back in March of this year. Had levels checked last week and all was good and more than doubling, EDD as of right now is 3/25, and first US is on 8/5. Not sure how in the heck I am going to be able to wait THAT LONG. lol.

Took another Clearblue test with weeks estimator just to be sure my levels were still increasing and yesterday got the 3+ weeks (meaning I should be 5+ weeks based on LMP)..... weird ... as anyone else had that where it is saying that my levels are a lot higher than they would typically be?

Anyway just so happy and excited right now and thankful to be able to share the journey with some amazing ladies!! :)

:hugs:

Welcome to the group and congratulations!! I am due the 23rd, and crazy fact, I was actually born in McHenry. My whole family is from that area, but we moved to Arizona when I was 4. I never thought I'd speak to someone from McHenry other then my own family lol.

Awesome! <3

Hi ladies,

My scan today showed an unviable pregnancy:( Should be measuring 8 weeks but the sack is empty and measuring only 6 weeks. H&H 9 months to you all and hopefully I'll be back in first tri soon.

So sorry to hear that :( hugs

I'm sorry, Lynny77....:( All the ladies who are dealing with uncertanties, I hope it turns out for the best for you.

Is anybody else still pretty symptom-less?

Me! I'm starting to wonder just how common it is to be symptom-less. I've read in a few places that some women don't get symptoms until second trimester.

So sorry for the recent losses. It's too sad :(

Still pretty symptomless here too xxx

Good luck a

Actually I have. I've been so selfish and on this boy bandwagon that I haven't even fathomed a girl name. But my boy name is definitely going to be Roman Andres

So sorry for the ladies and their losses :hugs: I will continue to keep you all in my prayers and pray for your rainbows soon

Welcome to the newer ladies on the forum. Congrats on your :bfp: and I have FX for us to have sticky beans :dust::

Hi ladies! I had my ultrasound last Friday at 6weeks 6 days. Everything looked great, we seen the heartbeat and it was so beautiful!!! 126 bpm! :) that def calmed my nerves lately! :) tomorrow is my first official Obgyn appt too!
Hope all is well with everyone!!! :)

I felt the same when I got mine last week now you can enjoy this pregnancy!!:thumbup:

Aww congrats Chelsea that's fab! Where did you find the heartbeat?

Thanks!! It was more to the right of my abdomen, right above my hairline. After 3 losses last year, that sound brings tears to my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->