2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm sorry, Lynny77....:( All the ladies who are dealing with uncertanties, I hope it turns out for the best for you.

Is anybody else still pretty symptom-less?

Me! I'm starting to wonder just how common it is to be symptom-less. I've read in a few places that some women don't get symptoms until second trimester.
I had itchy boobs for a few days, and I'm extremely tired, but other than that I feel fine. Which has me super worried. I hate that I can't just enjoy feeling good, but I'm really worried.

/sigh

Prayers for all ladies with doubts and feeling out of control.

AFM I'm doing the eat every 2-3 hours routine because I'm just so nauseous. I know I won't be sick or anything, but it's so uncomfortable! I had this during my last pregnancy from around week 6-11, so at least I have some hope that there is an end in sight. Bring on the crackers! Also, I have my first scan on Wednesday.

This seems to be working for me as well

Ladies, can we talk discharge? Mine is a sort of yellowish tinged, visible on white undies, but not brown or pink or red... I have a LOT of it... normal?

Ladies, can we talk discharge? Mine is a sort of yellowish tinged, visible on white undies, but not brown or pink or red... I have a LOT of it... normal?

Ya I believe it is, it should stop and form the mucus plug soon though from what ive been told.

Aww congrats Chelsea that's fab! Where did you find the heartbeat?

Thanks!! It was more to the right of my abdomen, right above my hairline. After 3 losses last year, that sound brings tears to my eyes.

Awww that is so amazing, now I can't wait to get my ultrasound but its not until Aug 13!! Seems like forever away but I know I need to be patient because I want that experience too, even the crying lol. I don't want to rush it and its too soon to where they can't find the HB..

Anyhoo congrats congrats congrats on that healthy heartbeat!!

I am definitely getting that! I got some white discharge today as well. Do we know when the mucus plug is supposed to form?!

Me! I'm starting to wonder just how common it is to be symptom-less. I've read in a few places that some women don't get symptoms until second trimester.

My first two pregnancies were symptom-less, so I know that it can be very normal. But after my miscarriage, I simply cannot enjoy early pregnancy until I have seen the baby and its heart beat.

Fatigue has set in big time. I took 3 naps yesterday & was still exhausted. I am getting enough sleep at night. Not sure what to do/eat to gain more energy! Anyone in the same boat?

I hope it's normal! Mine is the exact same... I keep feeling like I'm dripping, so I run to the restroom to check it isn't blood. Like 4x a day!

Hi ladies, looks like im with use all for march babies, this will be my 5th and im still nervous, anyone else due march 23rd?

I totally have the yellow cm too! Yeah when does the mucus plug form?

Saw a couple of you have scans on the 13th...me too! Seems like such a long time not knowing if all is well in there. We're telling our parents next week, but are debating on if we should wait till after the appt to tell aunts/uncles/etc. We're all pretty close so I don't know how our parents will keep such a big secret.

I don't have a scan appointment yet. At this point I am playing telephone tag with the midwifes office.
I have been feeling nauseous the last few days, especially after I wake up in the morning. I usually wake up really hungry and eat something right away, but these days I have to decide what to eat that doesn't make me want to throw up.

I have also had yellow discharge but also lots of white creamy discharge, even after the mucus plug forms I continued to have to wear a daily liner for my other two pregnancies.

I hope it's normal! Mine is the exact same... I keep feeling like I'm dripping, so I run to the restroom to check it isn't blood. Like 4x a day!

I did the SAME thing. I felt it drop the other day and had a panic attack! I didn't want to start bleeding! But found it was just the yellow tinge!

I totally have the yellow cm too! Yeah when does the mucus plug form?

Saw a couple of you have scans on the 13th...me too! Seems like such a long time not knowing if all is well in there. We're telling our parents next week, but are debating on if we should wait till after the appt to tell aunts/uncles/etc. We're all pretty close so I don't know how our parents will keep such a big secret.

Yay! We're scan buddies! :) :) I just won't relax until after that first scan!

I already told my parents but we're telling everyone else when I hit 2nd trimester.

Me too! Tonight we were doing groceries and I have had some lower back pain starting the past couple days, and then I got a strange twinge and then thought I was dripping blood so I insisted on checking when we got into the car... of course, nothing...

I don't have yellow tinged discharge, but I do have a lot of white. I check the tp every single time I have to use the restroom.

Have any of you publicly announced your pregnancy yet?

I don't have yellow tinged discharge, but I do have a lot of white. I check the tp every single time I have to use the restroom.

Have any of you publicly announced your pregnancy yet?

Not yet, but if baby is measuring correctly tomorrow at my scan I'm going to. Going to go all "Pinterest" and have DS1 holding a chalkboard that says "Big Brother Feb 2010" and DS2 holding a chalkboard that says "Big Brother March 2015" :D

Anyone else planning on doing something for their announcement?

When we tell the public, we plan on taking a picture with dh and I in the kitchen with a bun in the oven.

I think we have decided that we are going to post a pic of me and our dog cuddling with his head on my belly with a caption saying "odie cuddling the baby" or "odie cuddling his brother or sister".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->