2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Know what's fun?

Puking up your whole dinner with your 4-year old watching and commenting. "You're puking up your dinner? Now you won't have to poop it out!"

Yeah, loads of fun. Or not.

I'm so sorry. But I have to admit the 4 year old logic gave me a good laugh!

Know what's fun?

Puking up your whole dinner with your 4-year old watching and commenting. "You're puking up your dinner? Now you won't have to poop it out!"

thats so cute! He sounds like an optimist!! I'm sure he's a joy to be around!

Elphabaa :rofl: That's one way to do it!!

Anyone else here in Cali? We're San Diego but originally from the UK. We got in and out burger here:haha:

I am also in San Diego! How long have you lived here?

BMcDonald89 - My husband is from Muldrow OK (near Ft. Smith Ark), we fly into Tulsa all of the time!

Anyone else here in Cali? We're San Diego but originally from the UK. We got in and out burger here:haha:

BMcDonald89 - My husband is from Muldrow OK (near Ft. Smith Ark), we fly into Tulsa all of the time!

I family in spiro, ft. Smith, and fayetteville.

If it was someone else vomiting, I would have laughed at her comments. :) At the time, since I was still vomiting, I didn't find it very amusing.

She is usually pretty fun to be around. When you're exhausted, nauseated and are suffering from allergies (and I think a cold too) so you're coughing all the time, having an energetic 4-year old around who never stops talking isn't quite so much fun. She wants to be right next to me ALL THE TIME. Even while she's brushing her teeth, she brings her toothbrush out of the bathroom to wherever I am. For some reason, the smell of her toothpaste is bothering me now. I'm not being a very fun mom these days.

If it was someone else vomiting, I would have laughed at her comments. :) At the time, since I was still vomiting, I didn't find it very amusing.

She is usually pretty fun to be around. When you're exhausted, nauseated and are suffering from allergies (and I think a cold too) so you're coughing all the time, having an energetic 4-year old around who never stops talking isn't quite so much fun. She wants to be right next to me ALL THE TIME. Even while she's brushing her teeth, she brings her toothbrush out of the bathroom to wherever I am. For some reason, the smell of her toothpaste is bothering me now. I'm not being a very fun mom these days.

I have twin girls that just turned 5 and they don't quite understand why I don't feel well. My husband is gone doing training for 9 weeks, so my house has been crazy. My kids change 10 times a day, so I can't keep up with laundry and I don't have the energy to get onto them. I finally got a random burst of energy after having a Blow Pop (ha) and cleaned up a little bit. I couldn't imagine having a cold and allergies on top of everything.:hugs:

I family in spiro, ft. Smith, and fayetteville.

His mom and a lot of his family actually lives in Spiro! How funny!

I hope everything is okay, kwynia. I'm sure you must be so stressed. :(

Ooo the techs that rush scare me! I hope I get a good one who is patient and well-experienced tomorrow. I will not be able to handle a jerk, I've had way too many a-hole doctors over the years, and I'm not about to take anyone's crap!

I haven't had any numbness, but I've had a weird sciatica-like pain in my left buttcheek after sitting for a few minutes. Never had that before, not sure if it's related to pregnancy.

Hey I have been having the sciatic like pain in my right butt cheek. Its not severe but more like sore muscle or something. I thought it was way too early for that but I dont really know when that type of pain starts. Glad to know i am not alone. Have you asked your OB about it?

Puking is way worse than pooping :(:hugs:

Alyssa, cool!!! We've been in the states 5 years, 4 in San Diego and a year in Arizona. We're up in north county and its hot! Whereabouts are you?

Know what's fun?

Lol, I did that on Monday with my two year old watching... Good times!

Drmum, I don't know if I missed in the speed of the thread, how did your scan go?:hugs:

Hi lovely, thanks for asking- it went great thanks and then my OB appointment was afterwards and that went well. One little bubba, right up at the fundus, away from c section scar with heart rate of 154/min and measuring right in dates exactly.

The appt with the OB afterwards was very reassuring. I did find it hard but she was so nice and put together a comprehensive care plan to aim for delivery at 37 weeks. So technically I won't be a march-mallow anymore but I'm not jumping ship to feb, you're stuck with me girls! I will be seeing the fetal cardiology team from 22 weeks but she said again, this was a million in one to happen never mind to recur. I meanwhile will continue to take things day by day.

So it was a good day for me and another day I'm thankful to be pregnant with a healthy baby for today. :hugs:

I hope everything is okay, kwynia. I'm sure you must be so stressed. :(

Ooo the techs that rush scare me! I hope I get a good one who is patient and well-experienced tomorrow. I will not be able to handle a jerk, I've had way too many a-hole doctors over the years, and I'm not about to take anyone's crap!

I haven't had any numbness, but I've had a weird sciatica-like pain in my left buttcheek after sitting for a few minutes. Never had that before, not sure if it's related to pregnancy.

Hey I have been having the sciatic like pain in my right butt cheek. Its not severe but more like sore muscle or something. I thought it was way too early for that but I dont really know when that type of pain starts. Glad to know i am not alone. Have you asked your OB about it?

I haven't asked my OB about it, but it is nice to know that someone else is feeling this! Yea, it's more like muscle pain than nerve pain, but it still hurts enough to make me limp. I didn't think it was early enough for that kind of pain, but who knows what is pushing on which nerves right now....

Awww Drmum that's brilliant news:happydance: Its really good your OB is being so proactive, its very reassuring:hugs: I don't have a hope of a march delivery either but we're all going through the same stages this early on:baby:

The sciatica could be a result of the relaxin hormone, it makes the joints extra mobile, could be pressing on and off on nerves if you're in the wrong position.

Puking is way worse than pooping :(:hugs:

Alyssa, cool!!! We've been in the states 5 years, 4 in San Diego and a year in Arizona. We're up in north county and its hot! Whereabouts are you?

I have been in San Diego for a little over 5 years. I am in East county right now, but I lived in Escondido in 2009-2010. I have family in Vista and in Oceanside too =)

San Diego weather is much better than Arizona!

DrMum - maybe I missed something since this thread is so busy, but why are you aiming for delivery at 37 weeks?

BMcDonald - Yeah, not only is puking bad for your teeth, but sometimes brushing my teeth makes me gag, then puke! I know I should brush them again afterwards, but it just seems pointless.

Alyssa, yeah its way way better than the Arizona heat!! We're pretty close to Escondido (Rancho Bernardo) Where in east county are you? Do you know where you'll be delivering? I'm going to go back to Scripps Memorial, that's where the last few were born and its lovely:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->