2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

We have a triple christening to attend tomorrow. No one knows I'm pregnant so I'll have to try to hide how ill I feel.

I'm doing much better now thanks everyone. Tablets seem to be helping. I've totally pigged out today. It's so good to be able to eat! Did you have a nice birthday meal drmum? Anyone else got anything fun going on this weekend?

Glad ur feeling better. Nothing much planned, can't wait for my 7week scan on Monday thou :D

Oh how exciting! Not long to wait!

Drmum, yup expat here :) we moved 5 years ago for hubbys work, he's a US citizen so we had a pretty easy time of it. First thing I did was find a decent pub :rofl: We have a really good one downtown run by some mancunians:thumbup: I'm from the north of Scotland, you? What do you make of Canada?

Frenchie, quiche is good!! What made you move to france? Do you speak French? My hubby is fluent and I wanted to learn but never got past counting:haha:

Laska are you going to try house moving while pregnant?

BC, I always have leg pain as part of my connective tissue disorder but pregnancy def makes it worse, the relaxin hormone makes our joints move even more.

yup! We'll see how this goes but I'm hoping to be settled into our new place by the time baby arrives!

If anyone wants macaroons, you can come to my farmers market tomorrow. There are adorable French nuns who sell all kinds of yummy French pastries.

oh that sounds amazing! Wish I lived there or could at least come & visit! Do you all have farmers markets year round?

We have a triple christening to attend tomorrow. No one knows I'm pregnant so I'll have to try to hide how ill I feel.

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. It's so hard to keep it from everyone when you feel so rough isn't it?

Had my scan, dated at 5+2, saw 2 sacs but couldn't get a clear picture through the abdominal ultrasound so have to wait for Wednesday for the internal scan. Pretty sure we saw yolk sacs but no heartbeats yet. One sac did look smaller but not sure if that was the angle.

Had my scan, dated at 5+2, saw 2 sacs but couldn't get a clear picture through the abdominal ultrasound so have to wait for Wednesday for the internal scan. Pretty sure we saw yolk sacs but no heartbeats yet. One sac did look smaller but not sure if that was the angle.

So does that mean TWINS!?!?!?! :baby::baby:

We have a baptism tomorrow too and we are the Godparents so we will be right up front... Really hoping nothing sets of the nausea lol! His parents know we are expecting at least.

So does that mean TWINS!?!?!?! :baby::baby:

Wow twins!? Amazing!? It's very possible for them to be different sizes. A friend of mine conceived her girls a week apart! Another friend has twin boys who are about 5 months - one is probably in 6-9 month clothes and the other is still 0-3 month clothes for sure. No one would guess they were twins!

Laska5: We found out I was preggo two days before we took possession of our house! Lucky me, I didn't have to lift anything heavy... it was stressful, but it all worked out, so I wish you the same easy time that I had.

AFM: Started prenatal exercise tonight, after doing nothing for the past 4 weeks. I did a 10-minute yoga, followed by about 16 mins of Tracy Anderson DVD (a little less than half of the workout)... I need to get in shape! Feel like my ab muscles were already pulling, I think my uterus has kinda pushed them out already. I'm a little chubby anyhow, but feel I'm showing... not sure how possible this is, my uterus is about the size of a grapefruit at this point, so I think it's poop and gas and bloat... either way, I broke out the Bella Band today, and my SO said I had "a little belly"...

TWINS!!! Don't worry about heartbeats, I only had a yolk sac at 6+0, and at 8+0 had a wonderful strong heartbeat!

Twins, wow!!

My obs office doesn't do abdominal ultrasounds this early. I though transvag was common!

Might be twins, will need to see how it develops, my 1 year old was a twin, we heard the other babies heartbeat at 6 weeks but it wasn't there at the 8 week scan.

Well that's an exciting development mummy3! Did you think there might be more than 1 lurking in there? I'm always curious about mums intuition!

Another scot yippee! I'm from dumfries! Canada is good now we are used to living in snow for 6 months a year! Took a bit of getting used to! I'm so excited one of our supermarkets just started stocking walkers shortbread and typhoo tea! Pregnancy food!!

We had a lovely night out, thanks everyone. Decided in the end to go to a new Indian restaurant and it was flippin awesome. Having just eaten my body weight in chicken tikka masala can every please remind not to whine when the scales record a record gain this week :haha:

It's so hard to get good British food in America. All the "English pubs" here are this weird, fancy, trendy version of British food, and it's just not the same. Just give me a damn Scotch Egg without all the weird frilly crap. If I want frilly crap I'll go to a frilly restaurant, not a darn pub.

And now I want Scotch eggs...

Are you another Brit abroad as well mrs K? I didn't realise there were so many of us!! Ooh scotch eggs.....!

Nope, Chicago born and bred, but I lived over there for a year in my late late teens, while I was dating an English guy. I've gone 11 years without a proper Scotch egg :(

If anyone wants macaroons, you can come to my farmers market tomorrow. There are adorable French nuns who sell all kinds of yummy French pastries.

oh that sounds amazing! Wish I lived there or could at least come & visit! Do you all have farmers markets year round?

There are some year round markets, but this one and the others near me are just summer. Not much fresh produce in the Midwest in January ;)

Mummy3 twins sounds exciting x
This morning woke up with an icky stomach don't know if it's because I ate late last night or MS gathering pace x I normally don't get MS so early ( but little beans dad is different to my other children so don't know if it's something to do with that x) My partner is so supportive I'm not used to being treated like this not complaining is definitely a good thing x

How u feeling has the crampin stopped?

It's not stopped but has eased off a lot, so thinking perhaps I was worrying over nothing. It's hard not to worry though.

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. It's so hard to keep it from everyone when you feel so rough isn't it?

It's really hard! I really do LOOK ill when I'm not feeling well.

Might be twins, will need to see how it develops, my 1 year old was a twin, we heard the other babies heartbeat at 6 weeks but it wasn't there at the 8 week scan.

Exciting about twins! Hopefully you'll see both heartbeats soon and they both stay strong :flower:

I think I'm a little scared at the concept of twins, especially on top of already having a toddler. I'm not sure how I'd cope!

Exciting news mummy3!!! Could be double the fun for you as well then!! Roll on next scan!

Mummyconfused has also had a scan showing twins, hers are the ID sort :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->