2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Dan-o!! I'm so sad to hear this!!! I want you to have your sticky bean do badly. Too many losses! :(((

Ladies it is with a heavy heart that I must suddenly and unexpectedly leave you.

I couldn't find the hb on the Doppler this morning and had a strange feeling something was wrong. A scan later at EPU revealed baby heart had just stopped, measuring exactly right and looking perfect in every way. Devastated this has happened to us yet again.

If you could decide amongst you who would like to take over looking after the EDD's etc on the front page, I will pm a mod who can sort it out :flower:

Really hope I'm the last to lose a baby in this group, been far too many angels lost already. Xx

Dan-o, i am truly saddened to read this. So so sorry xx

So sorry dan-o. Will definitely miss you on this thread. You've being a big encouragement to us all.:hug:

Love that you got a Cd! I've got my next scan next Tuesday at 8 weeks. We saw the HB last week so fingers crossed all is still well :)

Once the heartbeat is detected doesn't the risk of miscarriage drop significantly?

I'm not sure, but would love to hear what others say...does the risk drop after the heartbeat is detected?

Yes they say the risk reduces x

So sorry about all the losses, there have been too many! :angel:
Thinking of you all x

Anyone else feeling so tired all the time, I am & keep having heartburn :(
Not really had cravings yet & sickness hasn't hit me either (although I feel it sometimes)

Got told midwife will contact me when I'm about 8-10 weeks :) hurrryyyy

Ladies it is with a heavy heart that I must suddenly and unexpectedly leave you.

I couldn't find the hb on the Doppler this morning and had a strange feeling something was wrong. A scan later at EPU revealed baby heart had just stopped, measuring exactly right and looking perfect in every way. Devastated this has happened to us yet again.

If you could decide amongst you who would like to take over looking after the EDD's etc on the front page, I will pm a mod who can sort it out :flower:

Really hope I'm the last to lose a baby in this group, been far too many angels lost already. Xx

I'm so unbelievably sorry :nope: :hugs:

This awful I'm very sorry to hear this :hugs:

I can't even put into words how sad this makes me, I am so sorry for your loss.

We're having far too many losses on this thread :nope:

I'm so sorry :cry:

My bad cramping is back along with sharp pains. Glad I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so I can mention it to her.

Thanks ladies, your words mean a lot right now :hugs:

Don't let my loss scare you, I have a terrible track record for miscarriages, I had one go like this at 10 weeks in January, and another that didn't develop properly lost in May. I thought maybe just especially bad luck this year (I've lost others as well before and inbetween my kids) but now I'm thinking it's probably something that needs to be treated medically.

When you see the hb the mc rate honestly goes right down and after 8w it's something tiny like 1%. I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that I was that 1% and it's plain sailing now for all of you until March xx

So sorry dan-o, you've been so wonderful to all of us, I just want to say thank you for that.

dan-o, if I wind up mc this one, Im insisting on them testing progesterone levels and thyroid levels.. i honestly can't bear to think of having another mc.. I cant even imagine you going thru #9.. im sorry hon

and coming from a purely objective place.. 12 mcs out of 105 women is actually pretty low, all things considered.. not that I even like to consider any of us a mere statistic.

got my first u/s today.. 2 hours to go before all is revealed for this pregnancy

fingers crossed for us all, and god bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->