2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Well, after talking with the nurse, she decided to have me come in for an early scan due to the spotting. We saw our baby last night with the cute little flickering heartbeat at 120 bpm. So reassuring and I'm not as worried about the spotting anymore! They couldn't find a source from where it's coming from...they just think it was from the straining of the bm. I could finally sleep last night! She put a short video of the baby on a cd. I watched it at least 5 times last night! So, cool!

Wow that's awesome

Love that you got a Cd! I've got my next scan next Tuesday at 8 weeks. We saw the HB last week so fingers crossed all is still well :)

Once the heartbeat is detected doesn't the risk of miscarriage drop significantly?

Hi ladies, still here!

I've been away a while because I've been enjoying my vacation. It's over this Monday (back to work!) but I'm feeling good.

Glad to see so many new ladies joining us. :hi: And so sorry about those who have suffered a loss. :flower:

Myself, I'm feeling ok. Had such a bad bloating week 6-7 from one day to another. I'm feeling nauseous but only when I haven't eaten anything (which happened before I was pregnant too, just that it seems to be more intense). Threw up one time a week ago because I was sooooo extremely hungry but couldn't eat.

Other than that, next week on Thursday I'll get to see our baby! Fingers crossed that everything is fine and there's a little wiggly baby in there. :happydance:

I'm sorry everyone is feeling so crappy :(

As for hot tubs, there is supposed to be a safe temperature, but I don't know what it is offhand. It's just like a supersized hot bath if you do it right, and then it's safe.

I'll take a look at the facebook group after I announce, I don't want anyone seeing it and getting suspicious.

I had another spotting dream. It's gotta be anxiety about the appointment today. Appointment in 3 hours! Eeeeeeeek.

I'm sorry everyone is feeling so crappy :(

As for hot tubs, there is supposed to be a safe temperature, but I don't know what it is offhand. It's just like a supersized hot bath if you do it right, and then it's safe.

I'll take a look at the facebook group after I announce, I don't want anyone seeing it and getting suspicious.

I had another spotting dream. It's gotta be anxiety about the appointment today. Appointment in 3 hours! Eeeeeeeek.

It prob is I dreamed I was havin twins the night before my scan lol

Best of luck at your appointments today! How exciting.

Well girls. GOod Morning America just informed me that women with morning sickness have: fewer miscarriages, fewer preterm births, babies have higher IQ's.
Where do they come up with this stuff?

I believe the part about fewer miscarriages. M/s is thought to occur due to high hcg, I believe. It's another reason I've always worried about my lack of m/s in all of my pregnancies, despite the fact that I have two perfectly healthy children.

Well, after talking with the nurse, she decided to have me come in for an early scan due to the spotting. We saw our baby last night with the cute little flickering heartbeat at 120 bpm. So reassuring and I'm not as worried about the spotting anymore! They couldn't find a source from where it's coming from...they just think it was from the straining of the bm. I could finally sleep last night! She put a short video of the baby on a cd. I watched it at least 5 times last night! So, cool!

Yay for a heart beat!

Ladies it is with a heavy heart that I must suddenly and unexpectedly leave you.

I couldn't find the hb on the Doppler this morning and had a strange feeling something was wrong. A scan later at EPU revealed baby heart had just stopped, measuring exactly right and looking perfect in every way. Devastated this has happened to us yet again.

If you could decide amongst you who would like to take over looking after the EDD's etc on the front page, I will pm a mod who can sort it out :flower:

Really hope I'm the last to lose a baby in this group, been far too many angels lost already. Xx

So sorry Dan-o and everyone else who has had bad news :( Big hugs to you all!

Ladies it is with a heavy heart that I must suddenly and unexpectedly leave you.

I couldn't find the hb on the Doppler this morning and had a strange feeling something was wrong. A scan later at EPU revealed baby heart had just stopped, measuring exactly right and looking perfect in every way. Devastated this has happened to us yet again.

If you could decide amongst you who would like to take over looking after the EDD's etc on the front page, I will pm a mod who can sort it out :flower:

Really hope I'm the last to lose a baby in this group, been far too many angels lost already. Xx

So sorry to hear that :( hope your ok :hug:

Oh dan-o I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you! :hugs::flower:

Love that you got a Cd! I've got my next scan next Tuesday at 8 weeks. We saw the HB last week so fingers crossed all is still well :)

Once the heartbeat is detected doesn't the risk of miscarriage drop significantly?

I'm not sure, but would love to hear what others say...does the risk drop after the heartbeat is detected?

So sorry for your loss xx :hugs:

Too many angels this month :( xx

Lolly:hugs::hugs:

Good luck to all those with scans, I go to my OB again this afternoon to set up perinatology and discuss how this is going to work! Getting very scared though, I cant carry a baby to term when there's no complications nevermind when there is!

Big hugs to all those sick! I have hyperemesis as well (had it every pregnancy) and yesterday threw up dinner all over my trousers :blush: Best advice would be as soon as you recognize dehydration go to the hospital, the IV will help and then work with your doctor to get a medication plan that works. 9/10 it goes away eventually.

Anyone with crazy cravings? I read about scotch eggs:haha::thumbup:

Menelly, thinking of you with fingers crossed:hugs:

Frenchie your post made me laugh, its a kind of funny/strange feeling to be from a different culture to the country you make home:haha: The amount of times I get asked about whisky :rofl:

Drmum, thankyou hun:hugs:

Sorry to hear of your sad news dan-o.

I went to my very first appointment today. The lab results were back and it was a confirmed pregnancy. I got blood taken, and felt awful afterward. The nurse was super nice though, and I barely even felt it. I was told my due date is probably March 4 or 5, which is so far in line with what I thought, but she put me up a week to 9 weeks. I will stick with my original, though, until I get ultrasound confirmation. I have to go back in a week for a once over and a pap. Neither of which I have ever had before. The doctor said it's really no big deal, so I guess that's reassuring.
I was told that they don't usually do a scan until 18 weeks :dohh:, but I can have a scan at 10-13 weeks to see if there are indications of downs syndrome, spinabifida (sp?), etc. I don't know if I want this or not. Have to talk it over with husband.

Oh Dan-o I am so so sorry! Has anyone volunteered to take over the thread? I may be able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->