2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Dan-o I'm so sorry you're going through this yet again. Thank you so much for being so supportive and encouraging to myself and all the ladies on here. Really hoping it all works out for you. Best of luck x

Didn't find out much today. We tried the doppler but it was too early (I'm sure my weight is a factor). She gave me the paperwork to get an early ultrasound, so I'll try to schedule that for a week from today. I liked the midwife a lot, even though she's a vampire... I'll update when I get my ultrasound.

Nine weeks is early for doppler, right? I'm super paranoid now even though dh assures me that he can't always find a heartbeat on healthy live dogs at work, let alone tiny embryos...

Didn't find out much today. We tried the doppler but it was too early (I'm sure my weight is a factor). She gave me the paperwork to get an early ultrasound, so I'll try to schedule that for a week from today. I liked the midwife a lot, even though she's a vampire... I'll update when I get my ultrasound.

Nine weeks is early for doppler, right? I'm super paranoid now even though dh assures me that he can't always find a heartbeat on healthy live dogs at work, let alone tiny embryos...

I used a Doppler with my DS but didn't first use it until 16 weeks. I hear of many ladies not finding the heartbeat till 14 plus weeks. Try not to worry hun x

I tried out the doppler when I was waiting for the dr.. she don't tell. I couldn't find anything. And my scan showed a healthy hb at 170!

hahah march-mallows sounds too cute!

My estimated due date is March 24. I'm so nervous and I barely have 6 weeks haha

Hi! I'm due March 29th. Haven't been on this thread yet. =)

hahah march-mallows sounds too cute!

My estimated due date is March 24. I'm so nervous and I barely have 6 weeks haha

Congrats and welcome to March mallows! :)

It's super early, especially if you have a retroverted uterus. My mw never found it even at 16w, although I'd been finding it at home since 9w! You'll be fine, don't worry :hugs:

No no no! Dan-o! 😔I'm so sorry love. Lots of love and hugs being sent your way. 💕

Thanks for the reassurance, ladies. Google agrees with you. I scheduled my ultrasound for next Tuesday. I can't wait!

Thanks ladies, your words mean a lot right now :hugs:

Don't let my loss scare you, I have a terrible track record for miscarriages, I had one go like this at 10 weeks in January, and another that didn't develop properly lost in May. I thought maybe just especially bad luck this year (I've lost others as well before and inbetween my kids) but now I'm thinking it's probably something that needs to be treated medically.

When you see the hb the mc rate honestly goes right down and after 8w it's something tiny like 1%. I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that I was that 1% and it's plain sailing now for all of you until March xx

that is such a sweet & wonderful thing for you to say despite your heartache. I am truly hopeful for you to have another baby & I hope you can find an answer to why you're having so many m/c's. I hate this this has happened to you yet again.

Let me know if you still need someone to take over.

i'm really sorry dan-o for your losses, i hope you get your baby soon. i had a friend in high school who's mum suffered 27 miscarriages including 4 late miscarriages and a still born. but she was able to have a child 18 years after her last one. i hope you are blessed with another miracle soon <3 xxxx

We saw our lil bean today. I go back in 9 days to see how its doing. Im still spotting but baby is still sticking. With a heartrate of 150 and measuring in at 1.19 cm at 7 weeks and 3 days.

Attachments

• 20140729_172045.jpg
    20140729_172045.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9
dan-o so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. Thank you for starting this thread and making a place for all of us to share what we are going through.

We saw our lil bean today. I go back in 9 days to see how its doing. Im still spotting but baby is still sticking. With a heartrate of 150 and measuring in at 1.19 cm at 7 weeks and 3 days.

So cute!

nice u/s pic, mommasquirrel!!

just had my first u/s today too... HB 121.. forgot the mm but she dated me at 6w4d, which is right on the money since my cycles are slightly iregular and I'm going by lmp

Attachments

• firstuspic.jpg
    firstuspic.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g