2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I was just halfway through eating a bowl of raspberries when it hit me that I'm eating something the size of my baby :p Kind of creepy! I'm taking comfort in the fact that homegrown raspberries are smaller, and not really baby sized. I'm getting a little goofy here... ;)

I love carbonated beverages... I've been living on Pellegrino and lemonade, or the Pellegrino premixed lemonade carbonated juices.. today i had a Sprite, it was delicious even tho normally i dont drink real soda... just sparkling water mixed with juice.

As for the spotting during a BM.. I had an appt with my midwife today and i told her about my brown discharge back on Friday/Saturday (which totally stopped thank god) and she said its likely old blood left over from implantation. I scoffed at her "Implantation bleeding, at 6 week?" and she said yes, the blood can just hang out in the uterus until something helps to work it out, like exercise or straining.

Tomorrow is my first scan... Im soooo nervous and hopeful and doubtful and impatient and excited... its not til 430p either argh

Wow, someone on a local garage sale facebook page is selling 11 pairs of maternity pants in my size for $30. Making a little trip before my appointment tomorrow, I can't pass up that deal!

So excited for tomorrow's ultrasound. Just 9 more hours... my DH says hurry go to sleep so tomorrow can get here sooner. Lol he is just as excited as I am.

Hopefully the doctors will have more answers for me regarding my on/off daily spotting. Also fingers crossed my thyroid has leveled off.

Ladies 😭 my morning sickness is 24/7 just got out of hospital. They had me on a drop and maxolone. Please any tips that will ease it. I can't work or sleep 😭

I know how you feel. I ended up in hospital on a drip last weekend. Did they give you any anti sickness tablets to take away with you? I'm currently taking cyclizine which are really helping me. Hope you better soon

Dan-o I am able to eat but I'm sticking to bland food. Toast, biscuits etc. anything with any real flavour still makes me sick.

Ca y est! The toothbrushing nausea battle has begun! I had forgotten when it started last pregnancy, but here were are again. It's not so much the brushing but the spitting afterwards.

Ladies 😭 my morning sickness is 24/7 just got out of hospital. They had me on a drop and maxolone. Please any tips that will ease it. I can't work or sleep 😭

I know how you feel. I ended up in hospital on a drip last weekend. Did they give you any anti sickness tablets to take away with you? I'm currently taking cyclizine which are really helping me. Hope you better soon

I also know how you feel I ended up in hospital as a emergency I couldn't keep anything down and I was nearly collapsing with dehydration I was in hospital for 3 days on a drip and loads of other medication I'm now on Cyclizine 150mg a day and its helping loads! I was on a load of other medication before I went to hospital but didn't work. I have (hyperemesis gravidarum)If your still being sick call your ASAP doctor and ask for Cyclizine hope you feel better soon x

Am I the only one not having a scan until 12 weeks? Seems everyone's getting early ones. I know some are due to previous losses.

First midwife appointment tomorrow afternoon. Excited to get my green pregnancy notes.

I'm still nauseous but able to eat more now. I'm super bloated though.

Wow this thread really moves fast. Feels like I haven't been here for a week when it is only a day!

Sorry for those who had losses. Hope you get your rainbow babies soon!

Congrats to all those with beautiful scans. Glad that has been reassuring!

Good luck to all those with scans and appointments this week (myself included!)

I've noticed I've been craving my childhood food. Had a craving for scotch egg and meat pie. Actually went to the store twice to buy all the ingredients to make them (never made scotch egg before) and suddenly hated the smell of the meat pies once it was all baked so didn't eat it! It was definitely a great way to waste the day.

I also feel like I look 6 months pregnant especially when I wear my office dresses but to be honest, I've noticed that I care less how the dress looks as long as it still fits.

What do you guys think about hot tubs? I am dying to go in ours because I've been having some back pain. I think if we keep it under 100 degrees & I'm not in there for long, I'll be all set? Thoughts?

What do you guys think about hot tubs? I am dying to go in ours because I've been having some back pain. I think if we keep it under 100 degrees & I'm not in there for long, I'll be all set? Thoughts?

My doc told me no hot tubs, I wouldn't go into one. Does sound sooo relaxing though!

Well girls. GOod Morning America just informed me that women with morning sickness have: fewer miscarriages, fewer preterm births, babies have higher IQ's.
Where do they come up with this stuff?

:wohoo: I passed my one hour sugar test!!!! :wohoo:

I will have to repeat the one hour around 24 weeks, but at least I can eat until then! Now I'm going to enjoy my vacation at the beach and wait impatiently for my ultrasound on the sixth!

Well, after talking with the nurse, she decided to have me come in for an early scan due to the spotting. We saw our baby last night with the cute little flickering heartbeat at 120 bpm. So reassuring and I'm not as worried about the spotting anymore! They couldn't find a source from where it's coming from...they just think it was from the straining of the bm. I could finally sleep last night! She put a short video of the baby on a cd. I watched it at least 5 times last night! So, cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->