2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

So took a picture today to compare...left is 22 weeks with my son and right is #2 at 6 weeks. Everyone's making bets on how many in there. What turns!!

It is common to show earlier in subsequent pregnancies. Plus a lot of it is probably bloating at 6 weeks. I feel like I am already looking 5 months pregnant right now too, but the ultrasound tech says there is only one baby in there (though my mom still thinks there is another one hiding). With my twins, I did start really showing around 12 weeks though. :wink wink:
Do you have an ultrasound coming up that can satisfy your curiosity?

I have an appt on friday, they didnt mention a scan but im going to push for one anyway. Before I was prego I had them check for cysts. My body likes to keep them and form tumors. Ive had multiples removed the past few years. So it makes me nervous. I dont want another surgery while im pregnant. Im 24 and only have 1 ovary...id like to keep it.

Question: When do you ladies feel it's "safe" to baby celebrate? (baby dance is SO TTC :) haha) I had some spotting in the first few weeks. But I haven't spotted for a week. I have an ultrasound on the 5th. Should I just wait until then? Just to be safe?

DH & I have been 'baby celebrating' regardless, although my drive isn't as near where it was. It was the same in first tri when carrying my daughter. I have read MWs if you've bled then wait til scan but I guess it's what you're comfortable with. I wiped fresh blood once a few weeks back but it hasn't returned x

Ugh I have had no desire to "celebrate"... I used to be like a teenager (only lost my virginity a little over a year ago at age 28, so I had lots of catching up to do)... only have done it 3 times since finding out, and only was really into it once... this past time a few days ago was the first time I was really up for it in about 4 weeks... my poor SO... I am not sure about spotting, but I think the baby is pretty protected in there; like, you're not going to knock it out. If you're spotting and are worried about a friable cervix or possible cervix incompetence, then I would just wait. I have had no spotting, but frankly couldn't care less about "celebrating" anyhow.... ](*,)

Good morning! So kind of a weird question. I'm having a lot of watery discharge. Is this a pregnancy thing, or could it be bv? Does anyone have a history of this?

Hey we were discussing discharge a couple days ago... if it doesn't smell and isn't a strange color, you're likely fine. TMI (but you asked), my undies are soaked by the end of the day, every day... the added discharge keeps bacteria out of your cervix and from entering your uterus... it's kinda gross. I ordered some cloth panty liners from etsy (3 for thongs, and 1 for normal undies) to help keep myself a little drier...

I want to "celebrate" but have been directed by my doctor not to for the next few weeks :blush: Because of the spotting.

Question: When do you ladies feel it's "safe" to baby celebrate? (baby dance is SO TTC :) haha) I had some spotting in the first few weeks. But I haven't spotted for a week. I have an ultrasound on the 5th. Should I just wait until then? Just to be safe?

DH & I have been 'baby celebrating' regardless, although my drive isn't as near where it was. It was the same in first tri when carrying my daughter. I have read MWs if you've bled then wait til scan but I guess it's what you're comfortable with. I wiped fresh blood once a few weeks back but it hasn't returned x

Ugh I have had no desire to "celebrate"... I used to be like a teenager (only lost my virginity a little over a year ago at age 28, so I had lots of catching up to do)... only have done it 3 times since finding out, and only was really into it once... this past time a few days ago was the first time I was really up for it in about 4 weeks... my poor SO... I am not sure about spotting, but I think the baby is pretty protected in there; like, you're not going to knock it out. If you're spotting and are worried about a friable cervix or possible cervix incompetence, then I would just wait. I have had no spotting, but frankly couldn't care less about "celebrating" anyhow.... ](*,)

Bahaha! I totally missed what you meant by celebrating! No drive whatsoever. Poor hubby! But yes, there is nothing to worry about with the baby. If you feel like doing it, do it!

I haven't been on in a while. Got my second ultrasound done yesterday and everything looks great! What a relief. Measured 7 weeks 2 days, so my EDD is back to pi day (3/14/15)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 7
I haven't been on in a while. Got my second ultrasound done yesterday and everything looks great! What a relief. Measured 7 weeks 2 days, so my EDD is back to pi day (3/14/15)

Nice pic :D lol baby looks like a little rocket or something hehe

Bahaha! I totally missed what you meant by celebrating! No drive whatsoever. Poor hubby! But yes, there is nothing to worry about with the baby. If you feel like doing it, do it!

I'm so glad you've said the same! It has completely disappeared. I feel bad for not wanting it as such so just tell him to jump on :blush:

Nice pic :D lol baby looks like a little rocket or something hehe

Haha kind of does! Probably because the little bean is only 7 weeks and a couple days. I'll update when I go back on the 8th.

Hey ladies, quick question. We're trying to figure out how to fit this ultrasound into DH's scheduling issues at work. I know waiting room time can really vary, but about how long would you allot for a 10 week dating ultrasound?

My baby has a heart beat! My EDD is March 24th, in case it needs to be changed on the first post :)

As my DD said, "it looks like an alien", but I feel so much more confident now regarding this pregnancy, that I'm <this> close to making it Facebook official :blush:

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/0f1debca-6b34-423d-a246-9d4fc174ae01_zpsd5b737ed.jpg

My baby has a heart beat! My EDD is March 24th, in case it needs to be changed on the first post :)

As my DD said, "it looks like an alien", but I feel so much more confident now regarding this pregnancy, that I'm <this> close to making it Facebook official :blush:

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/0f1debca-6b34-423d-a246-9d4fc174ae01_zpsd5b737ed.jpg

Nice pic :D I just done my Facebook announcement hehe

How'd you announce it? If my ultrasound goes well, I think we'll tell mom right away, and then put it on Facebook. It seems like the risk isn't any higher at 10 weeks than at 12 weeks, if you've heard a heartbeat.

How'd you announce it? If my ultrasound goes well, I think we'll tell mom right away, and then put it on Facebook. It seems like the risk isn't any higher at 10 weeks than at 12 weeks, if you've heard a heartbeat.

I drew a nice colourfull writing sayin big sister March 2015 with an arrow pointing to the scan pic with my daughter holding it.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/Mobile%20Uploads/bigsisMarch_zps268dd2bd.jpg

Hey ladies, quick question. We're trying to figure out how to fit this ultrasound into DH's scheduling issues at work. I know waiting room time can really vary, but about how long would you allot for a 10 week dating ultrasound?

I think it depends on what time of day it is and how busy they usually are. If it is very early in the morning, I usually wait about 15 minutes and the scan is about another 15 minutes. Later in the day, I've waited as much as 1-1.5 hours before the scan even held!

Yayyy! <3

I think it depends on what time of day it is and how busy they usually are. If it is very early in the morning, I usually wait about 15 minutes and the scan is about another 15 minutes. Later in the day, I've waited as much as 1-1.5 hours before the scan even held!

Yikes! The appointment is at 12:45, and that's the earliest they had that day, but I don't know if that means that's when they open, or just that's what's available. I hope the wait isn't too bad, it looks at this point like DH is going to have to leave work, do the appointment, and go back to work. I'm so annoyed that they sprung this on him at the last minute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->