2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm just now at 9 weeks starting to get occasional mild nausea. Even the midwife said I should be in the clear at this point :p It's mostly if I don't eat fast enough.

Really about the being clear at this point? I had nausea until 16 weeks with my first so that surprises me. Although my nausea has calmed down the last few days now.

Ok so went to my booking app & ended up with an app with EPU tomorrow. She asked about bleeding, did I feel pregnant still & any pain or discomfort. I've bled once (fresh red blood when wiping, discomfort at times which feels like ligament pain to me & with symptoms,i feel sick majority of the day with occasional vomiting, breasts arent as sore as they were but still tender, im very tired & have dizzy spells) She didn't say but I think she may suspect ectopic. I was trying to 'relax & go with the flow' with this pregnancy but now im a little worried :cry:

I hope everything is ok Chrislo4! Fingers crossed for you! Did she give you any reason as to why she might think there is an issue?

Thank you hun! I think maybe because id wiped blood & the discomfort but i told her the blood was literally one wipe (full tissue of red blood) & that I thought the discomfort I thought was ligament, not sharp pain. She asked if id done pregnancy test recently too. I hadn't but did a CB digital today which still says 3+. I guess if it was ectopic it would say the same though. Only tomorrow will tell x

I work for the NHS, maybe that's another reason!

Just had ultrasound. Little D is doing great @ 9 weeks 5 days (still keeping my current due date) and has HB of 168bpm. Here are the pictures (second is 3D):

Attachments

• 9wks 5days.jpg
    9wks 5days.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 9wks 5 days_3D.jpg
    9wks 5 days_3D.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
I'm just now at 9 weeks starting to get occasional mild nausea. Even the midwife said I should be in the clear at this point :p It's mostly if I don't eat fast enough.

Really about the being clear at this point? I had nausea until 16 weeks with my first so that surprises me. Although my nausea has calmed down the last few days now.

She wasn't really firm about it or anything, she just said that if it hadn't started by 9 weeks, it probably wouldn't.

I'm watching my little 10 month old nephew today, so I get to try out the carrier and see how I like it. He's very annoyed that I won't give him my phone.

I made the announcement. <3

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/15476749-b855-424b-b8bc-e0192bdbbb38_zpsba0893c7.jpg

How cute! And your kids are adorable!! Makes me want a girl even more this time around :flower:

My baby's heartbeat as been between 168-172 on my doppler the past few days. Does anyone believe in the old wives tale that boy's heartrates are lower and girls are higher? I personally think it's a myth but it's still fun to speculate on!

Thank you! I hope you get your girl this time. <3

As for the heart rate.. for me it was backwards. My son's HR was always in the 150's and 160's and my daughter's was always in the 130's and 140's. I was convinced she was another boy, though, because, apart from the difference in heart rates, the pregnancies were eerily similar. Right down to not a single bout of nausea or morning sickness.

This pregnancy seems to be following suit, too.

wow you ladies are brave for announcing on facebook so soon.. Im prob going to wait until 6 months.. but I have told my inner circle of family& friends that I actually talk too and hang out with on a regular basis.. I've just had such a rotten history, I'd be mortified to announce on facebook only to have something happen.. which it can, even after a heartbeat is detected... sorry if Im being morbid

With my first two- I announced straight away, at 4 weeks gestation. Miscarrying didn't cross my mind.. especially with my son. I was young (21) and overly optimistic.

With our third pregnancy.. same thing- I announced immediately, only to learn, 2 weeks later, that I had a blighted ovum. However, that pregnancy was immediately different in that I started spotting a week after my BFP and then the cramps begun, complete with bright red spotting.

With this one, I made it a point to wait until after I passed 6 weeks (when I found out with the last one) and had my first scan. Last time, there was nothing to be seen on the scan.. not even a gestational sac. Coupled with the fact that I've only cramped a couple of times, with zero spotting.. I feel much better.

I know that there is never a guarantee, but I choose to believe that the more people I have praying over this little bean, the better off I'll be. So, basically, I just choose to be optimistic this time around, knowing that I'll have several pairs of arms to fall into should worse come to worse.

Ok so went to my booking app & ended up with an app with EPU tomorrow. She asked about bleeding, did I feel pregnant still & any pain or discomfort. I've bled once (fresh red blood when wiping, discomfort at times which feels like ligament pain to me & with symptoms,i feel sick majority of the day with occasional vomiting, breasts arent as sore as they were but still tender, im very tired & have dizzy spells) She didn't say but I think she may suspect ectopic. I was trying to 'relax & go with the flow' with this pregnancy but now im a little worried :cry:

I just sent up a prayer for you :hugs: I really hope your scan checks out.

Just had ultrasound. Little D is doing great @ 9 weeks 5 days (still keeping my current due date) and has HB of 168bpm. Here are the pictures (second is 3D):

So sweet!

Congrats to the ladies that had scans :dance:

I saw my little peanut today as well, measuring 7+5 with a nice strong HB :)

By this time tomorrow we will have seen our little baby!

Gorgeous pics and announcements!!:happydance:

MrsK, your cruise is going to be amazing!! Enjoy!! We went to the same areas a while back with a Disney cruise, was awesome!!

Re heartbeats, my boys were higher overall but they also coincided with my hyperthyroid going more hyper so who knows if the higher heartbeat was due to gender.

Usually sickness would have started by 8/9 weeks yeah but if it has started then this is about the peak time!

Chrislo, thinking of you hun and fx:hugs::hugs:

I'm going to get a tooth out today, going to have to double up on the Zofran in an attempt not to throw up on him! Then tomorrow we gain an extra 2 kids (so 7 total) as I agreed way back to help a friend out lol, its a good job I have help with the kids!! We'll hangout at the house in the morning then go to the pool and again try not to throw up in it :argh: It gets more fun as my little guy just started getting mobile the last couple days!

Whats everyones plans for the weekend?

So if I decide not to do 12 week testing, I won't be getting an ultrasound until I am around 20 weeks. I am sure I will hear the heartbeat by then, but I'm not 100% confident on announcing the pregnancy without an ultrasound. Not that I need evidence, or anything. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't think I want to do the testing.

That's Amazin I love the 3d one. I had 3d pics with #1 but of course much later they are awesome

So after really bad cramping this morning, I've started spotting a little. It's between brown and red, and not much, but I'm so nervous now :( Scan tomorrow morning!

So if I decide not to do 12 week testing, I won't be getting an ultrasound until I am around 20 weeks. I am sure I will hear the heartbeat by then, but I'm not 100% confident on announcing the pregnancy without an ultrasound. Not that I need evidence, or anything. I don't know how to feel about this. I don't think I want to do the testing.

Hey! I see you're in Ontario too. What do they do at your 12 week testing? I think they just do the ultrasound here and maybe do the nuchal (sp?) measurement. Otherwise, other testing is pretty much all blood tests and I think the main one that I opted out of with my first was at 16 weeks.

I have my 9 week appt tomorrow. I don't get another u/s (have had 2 already) but I wish I did... so nervous about Squiggles still... I don't know when that feeling is supposed to go away and I'll feel really comfortable that the pregnancy is sticking... My mom seems to think he might use the Doppler on me, but I don't think so - maybe I'll ask if he can try... We are going camping this weekend with 4 other couples, and I have no idea how I will be hiding this from them (SO is convinced not to tell anyone else until 12 weeks). Meanwhile, I'm already in a maternity bra (complete with breastfeeding flaps) and I need a BellaBand to wear my shorts and jeans... this is going to be strange and difficult. I DID buy a beach cover though, since I only own bikinis and I definitely have a belly now...

Thank you bdb84 & mummy3. Means a lot :flower:

So after really bad cramping this morning, I've started spotting a little. It's between brown and red, and not much, but I'm so nervous now :( Scan tomorrow morning!

Sorry you've spotted. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine though.

So, this is what we came up with for our facebook announcement. We are going to wait until after first tri to post it but we printed it off and this is what we are going to give to my husbands parents to tell them this weekend :happydance: Our sweet little pup :haha:

Attachments

• Milo (Medium).jpg
    Milo (Medium).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member