2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

found baby's heartbeat :cloud9:

only got about 2 seconds recorded so may have to listen to it twice to hear it. its at the beginning of the video! I lost it easily. Will try to get a better video of it later!

https://youtu.be/d9TwRcOT4Tg

Very cute announcement bdb84!

Brittany, congrats on finding the heartbeat! I am sure you will be obsessed with listening to it now! I know I am!

I think you may have been picking up your heartbeat with your fetal Doppler. Earliest you can hear the hb with fetal Doppler is 8 weeks but it's very rare at that time. More common at 11 weeks.

Good morning! So kind of a weird question. I'm having a lot of watery discharge. Is this a pregnancy thing, or could it be bv? Does anyone have a history of this?

Hey we were discussing discharge a couple days ago... if it doesn't smell and isn't a strange color, you're likely fine. TMI (but you asked), my undies are soaked by the end of the day, every day... the added discharge keeps bacteria out of your cervix and from entering your uterus... it's kinda gross. I ordered some cloth panty liners from etsy (3 for thongs, and 1 for normal undies) to help keep myself a little drier...

Thanks for letting me know. Can you use rephresh while pregnant?

Good morning! So kind of a weird question. I'm having a lot of watery discharge. Is this a pregnancy thing, or could it be bv? Does anyone have a history of this?

Hey we were discussing discharge a couple days ago... if it doesn't smell and isn't a strange color, you're likely fine. TMI (but you asked), my undies are soaked by the end of the day, every day... the added discharge keeps bacteria out of your cervix and from entering your uterus... it's kinda gross. I ordered some cloth panty liners from etsy (3 for thongs, and 1 for normal undies) to help keep myself a little drier...

Thanks for letting me know. Can you use rephresh while pregnant?

Not sure what that is, but if it's a wash or douche I'd stay away from it.

Sorted out the ultrasound issue. DH is just going to have to leave work for a few hours on Tuesday. They'll deal! We'll probably make plans with mom for later in the week, maybe Friday.

Just booked our babymoon cruise! Late October to Nassau, St Maarten, and St Thomas. We've never cruised before, I'm really excited!

Morning ladies! Here's my scan picture of my little 9 week blob! :haha::cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 9
Everyone's scan pics are making me jealous!! <3

Got my booking app today. Not very exciting but makes it feel a little more real until we see he or she is doing ok in there! x

Had my booking appointment yesterday and I Got my 12 week scan on the 27th :) x

Love the scan pics! And bdb84, your kids are adorable! I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous. I've been having really bad cramps lately. I'm praying it's just because I need to use the bathroom (having trouble with that!), but who knows.

I made the announcement. <3

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/15476749-b855-424b-b8bc-e0192bdbbb38_zpsba0893c7.jpg

So cute!!

I had a dream last night that I went to my scan next week & they couldn't find a heartbeat. I hate hate hate these vivid pregnancy dreams!

Cute blob! Question... So I was wondering if anyone has noticed the darkening of the areolas yet and when that happened. Just curious!

I made the announcement. <3

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/15476749-b855-424b-b8bc-e0192bdbbb38_zpsba0893c7.jpg

How cute! And your kids are adorable!! Makes me want a girl even more this time around :flower:

Cute bean!

Everyone's scan pics are making me jealous!! <3

Got my booking app today. Not very exciting but makes it feel a little more real until we see he or she is doing ok in there! x

I always look forward to each visit, even if it's not an ultrasound :haha:

Had my booking appointment yesterday and I Got my 12 week scan on the 27th :) x

Good luck on your scan! Mine is on the 18th and it seems like ages away :coffee:

Love the scan pics! And bdb84, your kids are adorable! I have my first scan tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous. I've been having really bad cramps lately. I'm praying it's just because I need to use the bathroom (having trouble with that!), but who knows.

Good luck tomorrow! I've been having problems using the bathroom too, and I noticed I have been more crampy when I'm having more troubles in that area :wacko:

Hope everyone is doing well today! I'm at work, bored with nothing to do :wacko: Makes me frustrated because I could be getting so much done at home and playing with my kiddos! (I work at a school based health center and since it's summer, we have like NO kids coming in) Didn't sleep well last night, I kept having very vivid nightmares that we lived in a haunted house and I kept seeing ghosts of dead little kids in mirrors in the house and stuff. It felt so real and it was AWFUL! I woke up with the worst feeling and I don't feel rested at all. I also felt really sick, so I stopped at McDonalds and got a Frappe and a sausage McMuffin :blush: I know I shouldn't be eating that junk (especially because I have issues with gaining weight during my pregnancies) but meh...I just want to feel better, and as soon as I start drinking a Frappe I instantly start feeling better! My baby's heartbeat as been between 168-172 on my doppler the past few days. Does anyone believe in the old wives tale that boy's heartrates are lower and girls are higher? I personally think it's a myth but it's still fun to speculate on!

wow you ladies are brave for announcing on facebook so soon.. Im prob going to wait until 6 months.. but I have told my inner circle of family& friends that I actually talk too and hang out with on a regular basis.. I've just had such a rotten history, I'd be mortified to announce on facebook only to have something happen.. which it can, even after a heartbeat is detected... sorry if Im being morbid

I've heard of the old wives tale (not sure how old since heartbeats have only been detected for a few decades now lol) of the heartbeat rate predicting gender. There has been no signifigant statistics to back that up, but my beans HB was relatively fast for its gestational age, and I just have the feeling its going to be a girl.. so who knows??

Hows everyones symptoms progressing????
I'm starting to wake up with nausea every morning now, and I'm getting pretty bad waves of it throughout the day.. havent puked yet tho but we'll see

I'm just now at 9 weeks starting to get occasional mild nausea. Even the midwife said I should be in the clear at this point :p It's mostly if I don't eat fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->