2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Very cute bump Chelsea! Mine is about the same size, but I am having a hard time distinguishing bump from bloat, as I feel like I am full of air lol.

BMcdonald, not everyone shows really early in subsequent pregnancies. Do you remember when you started showing with your first?

MrsKChicago, I hope a good nights rest will make you feel better! There is no way I would have had the energy to do 6Flags right now! I want to take a nap just thinking about it, you are brave!

Very cute bump Chelsea! Mine is about the same size, but I am having a hard time distinguishing bump from bloat, as I feel like I am full of air lol.

BMcdonald, not everyone shows really early in subsequent pregnancies. Do you remember when you started showing with your first?

MrsKChicago, I hope a good nights rest will make you feel better! There is no way I would have had the energy to do 6Flags right now! I want to take a nap just thinking about it, you are brave!
I can't remember honestly.

Thanks. I'm still sore, but not as bad as I was last night. I think I need a nice bath later. I wouldn't have gone if I didn't have a group that wanted me to join them, I don't have the energy for that kind of stuff now.

We are taking the not announcing approach, also because of our history. I would really like to be able to hide it until we have the baby at home, but that is highly unlikely as I already have to wear baggy clothes- oh the bloat! We have told very few people so far (only those who would be need to know or would be impacted if something goes wrong), and don't plan on telling many more people until hopefully 20 weeks.

I'm worried I will show really early though, as this is my second pregnancy this year and the previous one I was obviously preggo at 15 weeks.... I'm just going to tell people I've over-endulged.

iv never heard of 6flags so im guessing its not in the uk :p

No, I think it's just American. It's a group of theme parks. Lots of Big Scary Rollercoasters that I'm kind of glad I wasn't able to go on, and a few carnival style rides that I was sad to miss out on ;)

Anyone having any weird cravings yet? I'm really wanting spicy eggplant - the stuff you can get in a jar! I like it anyway, but much more right now. Also feel that I have to munch on something all the time otherwise I feel like I'm going to barf. Yuck!

I have to go out onsite with work later this week (male dominated industry), so I think I will have to tell my coworkers... just because I will have to bring along crackers and snacks and chances are I will look like I'm going to puke at some point. It's much easier to hide at my desk!

Ranch dressing and Arnold Palmers (iced tea and lemonade mixed together). Ranch I am putting on everything.... salami, salmon, BBQ potato chips, salad, chicken, baked potatoes... you name it, it's going on...

Got my doppler today & I can't find the heartbeat. I'm only 8 weeks, so I know it's hard. Any tips??

sn0wbunnie - Make sure you are looking REALLY low when you are using your doppler. The baby is still in the pubic region at 8 weeks. Don't stress if you can't hear it though, it is still really early. Fingers crossed that you are one of the lucky ones to find it early!

Oh no! Freaking out now because there was a little bit of blood down there.. :-O

I know it doesn't help much, but even a little bit of red blood can be normal.

Now, if you have to change a pad every couple of hours and have really bad cramping, that isn't normal, and you should probably see your doctor.

I hope it stops soon. Any weird colour down there is scary these days!

Thanks. I called the doctor on call and they said to come in to the office tomorrow, so I'll have it checked out soon. Still nervous though!

Fingers crossed it's nothing, dentdoc - hope you get some reassurance tomorrow. x

Hoping it's nothing Dentdoc.

Going to try my doppler again tonight I think.

hello everybody!

chelsealynn, i cant believe how big your bump is at only 11 weeks!! im totally jealous!

Today i had lunch with my dad and great-grandmother, and my dad asked 'wow you look like youve lost some more weight' geez!! thats NOT a good thing in the 1st trimester, right? I mean, Ive been sick and all, but Im still eating.. and yes I do get in salads and greens and fruits, but also fried chicken sandwiches and rolled tacos! lol

My symptoms were pretty mild all weekend, and then today BAAM! Ive been sick all morning, and fell asleep without even intending to take a nap. I need to gather my energy, cuz this week is going to be pure hell at work... I cannot wait for next Wednesday when I will finally have 3 days off in a row, not even sure what im going to do with myself.. hopefully be extremely lazy and eat lots of food and watch lots of Netflix and read lots of books!!

oh and btw, at my midwife appt today, she was telling me about the risks of U/S and dopplers.. she said she often sees babys trying to avoid the sound waves.. like putting their arms up in front of their faces, or wriggling away from the source.. on both u/s and dopplers.. I had no idea that the fetuses could even sense the soundwaves from those devices, but it made me all paranoid now about u/s and dopplers, so for those of you with dopplers at home, be wise and cautious when using them!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->