2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about DentDoc! :flower:

Snowbunnie, try a full bladder and lying flat.

swampmaiden, I lost weight with my first. Lots of women lose weight in the first tri because of MS and aversions. Your midwife/doc should keep track of your weight and I'm sure they will say something if they have a concern.

Thanks for the support everyone! Hopefully worrying for nothing.

I'm so devastated over Robin Williams' death. My sister hung herself last November, and this is just bringing back all the sad and the memories. :( Everyone remember: people here care about you. It's worth living.

Oh, Menelly, I'm so sorry about your sister.

I was sad to hear about Robin Williams, too. We just watched The Birdcage this morning. Any death is sad, but it's especially tragic to see someone so deep in the grips of depression that they lose all hope like that.

I was saddened by his passing too. He was a great performer and the world has lost another great :(

Menelly, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! It's sad to hear about Robin Williams. He really was one of the best performers! !

Here's my 11 week baby bump! :D

Aww you look too cute! I'm so glad I'm not the only one as well! This is my 3rd baby too so maybe at this point you just show a whole lot sooner lol!!! I'll attach a pic of my big bump at 10 weeks lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 19
I'm so devastated over Robin Williams' death. My sister hung herself last November, and this is just bringing back all the sad and the memories. :( Everyone remember: people here care about you. It's worth living.

So sorry about your sister! :hugs:

I just found out about Williams' death and it feels a bit unrealistic. Like a part of my childhood has died. Nano, nano!

I was saddened by the news too. It makes me so sad to think that someone who brought light and laughter to SO MANY was himself in such deep depression. My heart goes out to his family. What a tragedy.

I'll be glad to have my scan tomorrow and have some good news to talk about.

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted for a few weeks as I've been on a bit of a roller coaster. I've basically been spotting since I got my BFP. They were worried it was ectopic so I got a scan at 6 and a half weeks and saw a heartbeat :cloud9:

Well, the spotting continued till ten weeks (never heavy, always brown) and I was told it was just one of these things. I spotted with DD till around ten weeks so, although it was still stressful, I tried to forget about.

The night before last things changed. The spotting came back. Then it moved to red - bright red - with really big clots (sorry if tmi). There was still no flow as such, but enough to wear and change and change a pad. I was up all night and called EPU in tears yesterday morning. They didn't have any appointments yesterday so they've booked me in at lunchtime today. Yesterday, more of the same. Bright red with lots of clots - but still no flow and, apart from stitch-like pain, I've not had any cramps etc.

I'm trying so hard to believe but I'm running out of hope. I've been Googling like crazy (I know, it's the worst thing you can do) but 'red bleeding', 'pregnancy' and 'clots' seem to all end the same way :cry:

I'll let you know how I get on and continue to pray for a miracle.

Oh happenstance, im so sorry to read your post. My fingers are tightly crossed for you today. I really hope everything is ok with your little bean & there is another explanation for the bleeding x

I don't get the chance to come on here as often as I'd like and always miss loads. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Can I just say these 4am shifts have been killing me!!! On top of that trying to stay awake with my 4 year old is not fun

Everything crossed for you Happenstance.

My scan is less than 8 hours away. Time to catch a few more zzzzs.

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted for a few weeks as I've been on a bit of a roller coaster. I've basically been spotting since I got my BFP. They were worried it was ectopic so I got a scan at 6 and a half weeks and saw a heartbeat :cloud9:

Well, the spotting continued till ten weeks (never heavy, always brown) and I was told it was just one of these things. I spotted with DD till around ten weeks so, although it was still stressful, I tried to forget about.

The night before last things changed. The spotting came back. Then it moved to red - bright red - with really big clots (sorry if tmi). There was still no flow as such, but enough to wear and change and change a pad. I was up all night and called EPU in tears yesterday morning. They didn't have any appointments yesterday so they've booked me in at lunchtime today. Yesterday, more of the same. Bright red with lots of clots - but still no flow and, apart from stitch-like pain, I've not had any cramps etc.

I'm trying so hard to believe but I'm running out of hope. I've been Googling like crazy (I know, it's the worst thing you can do) but 'red bleeding', 'pregnancy' and 'clots' seem to all end the same way :cry:

I'll let you know how I get on and continue to pray for a miracle.

FX everything is still alright! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"