2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Missfrick you're so right:hugs: That's an awful lot you have to deal with:hugs: Full respect to you:hugs: Is pregnancy exacerbating your illness?:hugs: Its a horrible juggling act, but the doctors wouldn't put us on or keep us on these meds if it wasn't needed.

Yeah I had to increase one of my meds when the prenatal depression kicked in, which wasn't really depression at all, more like panic and scary thoughts... but I'm better now... and a healthy me means a healthy mommy to my baby :D

I'm a lime today! Yay!!:happydance:

Yay! :happydance:

Hey. It's not Secret, but it's Closed, so all anybody can see is the name and maybe the members. It'll be changed to Secret once everyone is in - it's impossible to add people you aren't friends with to Secret groups.

Yeah, I thought so too...I can see all members but not anything written. I'll wait some days before sending a request to join then. I'm friends with some colleagues as well so I don't want them to know yet either. :p

Is it normal to not really feel any symptoms right now? I keep being worried about this..

I'm not feeling anything at the moment either...I heard that it's quite common for the symptoms to "disappear" around week 9-10 and then come back again.

And...just because I said my symptoms have disappeared, I found some slight pink spotting when I wiped after going to the bathroom. Haven't had that earlier. And today (but not now) I experienced some mild cramping that I've had before.

I know I shouldn't be scared since it can happen, but I am. Didn't see that one coming...

AFM most symptoms are gone (though I didn't have many to begin with). Though I must admit my breasts have become extra sore the past couple days. I've been wearing a normal bra because my maternity one needs washing and I've been too busy with studying and being exhausted, and when I take these "normal" ones off, geez are the girls sore!

I've been gone for a few days, at my in laws cottage, so I'm just catching up now.
Laska-I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I've been there, and it's no fun. Please check out the miscarriage board, if you haven't already. There are some great ladies on there and you'll get all the support you need. Hugs.
I sent out a request for the FB group, just waiting to be added. I was sent a request to join last week, and I didn't get around to joining. I went to look for it in my inbox today, and I can't find it anywhere! I'll continue posting here as well once I've been accepted.
I'm a lime today as well! :happydance: I love Sundays when I bump "up" a fruit!
I've been feeling a bit better these last few days, although my nausea is always-present and lingers. Just when I think I'm okay, it hits me again. But it hasn't been as strong, and I don't actually think I'm going to throw up, I just don't feel well. I've also noticed I feel fuller, faster if that makes sense. I can't eat nearly as much as I did just a few weeks ago, like there's no more room in my stomach. At the same time, I've noticed my tummy getting bigger. It's still not a bump, but I am a bit bigger (not considered obese, but still overweight), and I've noticed that my fat is starting to get pushed out. I'm taking it as a positive sign that my bump is growing (even though I now look even bigger than I am! :dohh: ) because last time by this point, I was not getting any bigger (MMC), and that was one of the first things I noticed that made me worried. I also feel a bit uncomfortable when I lay flat on my tummy. Like I can feel a hard ball in there. I try not to lay on it too much, even though it's not painful or too uncomfortable yet.

Full faster... yup I have that too... I guess it is better to eat a number of smaller meals throughout the day instead of trying to eat 3 bigger ones.

Anyone else having a heck of a time eating healthy? I was never a great eater before, and while I am eating more fruits and veggies and consuming more dairy, I'm still eating tons of crap and always reaching for fast foods and takeouts and overall greasy, high-fat stuff...

Yeah I have been worried about the symptoms because my main one was breast soreness, and that has mostly gone away. I'm only at week #7 now though. I have been having headaches recently which I suppose could be a symptom.
I've been reaching for unhealthy food a lot lately too! I've been packing a lunch with healthy food which sometimes seems awful so I need to go buy something unhealthy! :dohh:

I do that too! I make sure to pack a healthy lunch each day, and then at least once a week I end up going out for something much greasier. I'm trying to keep that to a minimum though. I've noticed that after I eat it, I feel so gross for a few days. I really try and think about that before going to buy the take out, but I can't always talk myself out of it!!

Oh, sure, and AS I'm reading the thread, I throw up my dinner all over like the Exorcist. So much for not getting sick this pregnancy! Heh.

I actually wish we could all stay here till our babies are born and then transition to using Facebook at that time. I actually prefer being here and I hardly check Facebook. I actually feel that if I post something on Facebook, someone who knows me may actually get to see it (through hacking) so would always hesitate to post whereas I can post to my heart's content on this forum.

Phew! So everyone isn't deserting me!! Yay!

So, on another topic.... I know we have loads of people enthusiastically announcing which I love but given my history don't want to go there. Is anyone else like me and going to try and keep their pregnancy under wraps for as long as possible? With my first I managed until about 20 weeks before it was obvious, with my second I was obviously pregnant by 14 weeks and now I'm coming 11 and feel like people are giving me second looks already!
Hoping I can just look like I really like Dairy Queen for a while.... Anyone else with me?

My mom was like that, Dr.Mum. :) She actually kept my brother a secret until delivery!

I would definitely be happy with that, but I kind of doubt I'll be able to pass off this one as a big dinner for much longer.....! Well done your mom though- I bet people were surprised!!

I was starting to think my syptoms were easing of but no just had a few good days. Today my ms has returned with avengence!! I am soo tired today my eyes hurt, I am too scared to lay down in case I fall asleep incase my 15 month old gets in to mischief. I honestly do to know what's worse right now my nausea or my indigestion??? And my boobs... Ouch!

I had a listen to my doppler this morning. I found baby last Thursday in my right side so that is where I started today. After a few mins I started freaking out as I couldn't find it, I then went over to the left side and sure enough baby was now chilling over there!! I didn't realise they moved so much this early on! Either that or I just discovered twins :p

Only 17 sleeps till my 12 week scan then if all goes to plan I can stop hiding and announce :)

I will not be joining the fb group or at least not for a few more weeks, I don't want to risk anyone seeing it yet. I do prefer having this forum for pregnancy the moving to fb once babies are born. That's what we did in our may 2013 mums to be group. I think it's a little sad that it has already gone so quiet in here.

I would definitely be happy with that, but I kind of doubt I'll be able to pass off this one as a big dinner for much longer.....! Well done your mom though- I bet people were surprised!!

LOL, it was actually pretty funny. People asked her what she was in the hospital for, and she said "I had a 6 lb growth removed" and people didn't get it. ;)

LOL, it was actually pretty funny. People asked her what she was in the hospital for, and she said "I had a 6 lb growth removed" and people didn't get it. ;)

Hilarious! :haha:

Menelly- that's really funny! There's no way I could hide it that long! I'm way too excited to not be able to talk about it lol

Wow...I really need to keep up with this thread. But life gets in the way way too much and I kinda forget about checking in.... :blush:

So sorry to hear about the recent losses that some have experienced! :hugs: FX that you'll get your sticky soon.

I had a scan two days ago, on 10w1d (or 10w0d as my midwife says). At first she couldn't find anything and I figured that it was to good to be true. They had taken my blood and everything seemed fine, but she couldn't find any baby. It seems like a mc is so very common that I somehow have came to term with the fact that it could also happen to me. My midwife then assured me that the machine could only detect babies that are 10w or older, and she could see something but that the baby probably was a bit younger than we thought (more like 7-8 weeks).

But after a few minutes "searching" - we saw the baby! With a flickering heart and it moved! It moved...wow...it's still hard to grasp that we saw our little bean move. Like he or she waved to us. :cloud9: <3

The midwife said that the baby is probably close to our estimated age, but could be just a few days younger than we thought. So maybe 9w3d or something.

I'm still very cautious about this, but wow. What an amazing feeling seeing your baby for the first time!

We're back in two weeks to do another scan to check the age of the baby.

also seems like perhaps the midwife didnt quite know what she was doing.. the u/s techs usually find baby immediately... but the main point is, they got a HB! congrats!! :thumbup:

I went with friends to Six Flags today. All I did was float around in the lazy river, take a little train around the park, ride the carousel, play some arcade games, and walk everywhere. Nothing strenuous, no real rides. Every single inch of me hurts, inside and out. Even my skin hurts, and not from sunburn. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will put me back together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->