2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Mrskchigaco - Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep!

I'm planning on announcing after my 12 week scan. Close family & a few friends know already as I have been put on bedrest for two weeks as I have a sch. Have a scan on the 19th to see if it's shrunk. Really hope it has as I'm finding it so tough not being able to pick up my little boy or clean the house. I'm very house proud & it's a right mess :(

My symptoms came back too yesterday. The cramps are still MIA... I'm having a few tugging twinges here & there but none of those awful cramps I was having since I got my bfp. Anybody else not having as much cramps?

Xxx

I went with friends to Six Flags today. All I did was float around in the lazy river, take a little train around the park, ride the carousel, play some arcade games, and walk everywhere. Nothing strenuous, no real rides. Every single inch of me hurts, inside and out. Even my skin hurts, and not from sunburn. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will put me back together...

My son is begging us to take him to Six Flags. You still have to buy a ticket even if you're just going to walk around the park & not go on any ride, right?

My doppler is at my post office! I can't wait to pick it up. I'm only 8 weeks today.... I hope I'll be able to hear the heartbeat!

Hi Hun, I am due on 27th. Please can I join the group?

thanks very much. :) :)

I'm a lime today! :wohoo: Currently at work trying not to vomit :nope: 6 days until my next scan! Hope everyone is doing good :D Happy Monday!

Cute bump! I feel better that I'm not the only one showing now lol! Also trying not to vomit.

This thread is so hard to keep up with! Moves so fast! I hope everyone is doing well!

Wow...I really need to keep up with this thread. But life gets in the way way too much and I kinda forget about checking in.... :blush:

So sorry to hear about the recent losses that some have experienced! :hugs: FX that you'll get your sticky soon.

I had a scan two days ago, on 10w1d (or 10w0d as my midwife says). At first she couldn't find anything and I figured that it was to good to be true. They had taken my blood and everything seemed fine, but she couldn't find any baby. It seems like a mc is so very common that I somehow have came to term with the fact that it could also happen to me. My midwife then assured me that the machine could only detect babies that are 10w or older, and she could see something but that the baby probably was a bit younger than we thought (more like 7-8 weeks).

But after a few minutes "searching" - we saw the baby! With a flickering heart and it moved! It moved...wow...it's still hard to grasp that we saw our little bean move. Like he or she waved to us. :cloud9: <3

The midwife said that the baby is probably close to our estimated age, but could be just a few days younger than we thought. So maybe 9w3d or something.

I'm still very cautious about this, but wow. What an amazing feeling seeing your baby for the first time!

We're back in two weeks to do another scan to check the age of the baby.

also seems like perhaps the midwife didnt quite know what she was doing.. the u/s techs usually find baby immediately... but the main point is, they got a HB! congrats!! :thumbup:

Thank you! :flower: Yeah, she said that the machine only could detect 10w old babies or older, younger could be more difficult to detect. I'm pretty sure my baby is almost 10w5d as I know both my LMP and ovulation day. Apparently I have a retroverted uterus as well.

Either way, it's pure magic and bliss to see your baby for the first time ever (I've never been pregnant before). <3

Here's my 11 week baby bump! :D

Adorable! :D

Hi ladies!! I've had a busy weekend with a family reunion and my daughters birthday party yesterday. So that's where I've been. Certainly not abandoning the thread!

I find FB easier to keep up with what with the app and alerts and all, but I'm definitely not abandoning bnb. No worries!!

Can't believe there are already limes!! Time really flies!

My first appointment and scan is TOMORROW! Exciting!!!!

I went with friends to Six Flags today. All I did was float around in the lazy river, take a little train around the park, ride the carousel, play some arcade games, and walk everywhere. Nothing strenuous, no real rides. Every single inch of me hurts, inside and out. Even my skin hurts, and not from sunburn. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will put me back together...

My son is begging us to take him to Six Flags. You still have to buy a ticket even if you're just going to walk around the park & not go on any ride, right?

You do. I was only willing because I bought a membership during a sale late last year, so I got in free. I did still manage to have a good time, but it's a bummer not even being able to do the teacups :p

Anyone having any weird cravings yet? I'm really wanting spicy eggplant - the stuff you can get in a jar! I like it anyway, but much more right now. Also feel that I have to munch on something all the time otherwise I feel like I'm going to barf. Yuck!

I have to go out onsite with work later this week (male dominated industry), so I think I will have to tell my coworkers... just because I will have to bring along crackers and snacks and chances are I will look like I'm going to puke at some point. It's much easier to hide at my desk!

Good luck, Nelly!

I'm still not having cravings, just weird aversions.

I think I'm going to go in tomorrow for a private scan just for peace of mind. I still have 2 more weeks until my next appointment, and it's such a long wait when you're constantly worried that something could have gone wrong.

My symptoms are pretty non-existent lately. I'm still very tired, but that's really about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->