2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Took five vials of blood from me today. Only had to poke me once at least!!

Phone pictures not the greatest but here is my U/S pic! :flower:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 15
Oh My Gosh. That much blood?! Aahhhh! I hate needles!! Aahhhh!

Oh My Gosh. SEVEN?! I might pass out!! Lol.

Lovely scan pictures! !

I just kept reminding myself I was getting a baby out of it... I really really don't like needles.

My first appointment is tomorrow! I'm super excited. Not sure what to expect since this is our first!

Same! They told me my u/s would be 1st. Ahhh! Oh and I'm a total baby when it comes to needles. .. guess I better get over that fast.

Cute scan pic!!:cloud9:

I'm fine with needles, IVs etc, the hubby is the one that will faint lol!

MrsK, cute dog pics are always good:thumbup:

OB today told me she recently had a man who almost passed out as his wife was getting a pap. Like wow, how do they handle childbirth?

I hate needles also, I can never watch... at least you were lucky enough, Bookity, to only need one poke.
I seriously asked the midwife if she had to do it in the arm.. why not the leg? Well, they HAVE to draw from the arm.. and if they cant get the vein in the crook of your arm, they do the back of your hand, which is even worse.
Im SO not looking forward to my blood draw in 2 weeks...

I've got instagram too.. I'll look you up.. backwoodsbarbie lol great name

I hate needles also, I can never watch... at least you were lucky enough, Bookity, to only need one poke.
I seriously asked the midwife if she had to do it in the arm.. why not the leg? Well, they HAVE to draw from the arm.. and if they cant get the vein in the crook of your arm, they do the back of your hand, which is even worse.
Im SO not looking forward to my blood draw in 2 weeks...

I've got instagram too.. I'll look you up.. backwoodsbarbie lol great name

Totally add me! It's backwoodsbarbie_89

My first appointment is tomorrow! I'm super excited. Not sure what to expect since this is our first!

Same! They told me my u/s would be 1st. Ahhh! Oh and I'm a total baby when it comes to needles. .. guess I better get over that fast.

They never told me what to expect or give me any instructions. I hope I get an u/s tomorrow!!

So, I'm having the opposite problem to what I had over the weekend. I'm now extremely constipated. Ugh! Lol. So bloated as well. I've taken some fiber supplements this afternoon and still nothing.

They didn't tell me what to expect, either. I didn't get an ultrasound at the first appointment, but the midwife offered to give me orders for one to reassure me when she couldn't find a heartbeat on doppler. I was a little further along, though, at just shy of 9 weeks, so your doctor might just expect you to wait. It's a bummer, but I don't want you getting your hopes up too high just to get blood taken and get family history.

My brother is opening a butcher shop, and just opened a Kickstarter to fund some refrigerators that unexpected construction costs ended up taking precedence over (that's an awkward sentence, but I'm too tired to make it pretty). I pledged some money and the reward is a pig roast for me and 9 friends sometime in October. I really really hope the books are right and the aversions pass in the second trimester, because I'm gonna be annoyed if I gave all that money for what's bound to be an amazing meal and end up eating potato salad because meat is grosssssssssss.

Hope the aversion passes for you. I had to stay away from pop my entire second pregnancy, even when my nausea faded. Boo.

When is my sex drive supposed to come back? Poor DF (is that a thing? dear fiance?), we have done it once in the past two weeks, and probably 5 times total since we found out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->