2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

my apt is on the 9th of september and im praying they will hear the hb asi fins my last pregnancy they had so much trouble each time even when i was over 20 weeks

I hope all goes well for you! Hearing the HB was soo amazing. I have my 2nd apt on the same day!

Took my 9 week pic today and comparing it to the day we found out I definitely have a bump!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 18
I have a little bump going as well, but it's mostly visible after I eat, so I'm skeptical that it's mostly baby. I just feel like I can't 'suck it in' like I could pre-pregnancy.

I'm with you there frenchie! I've always had a chubby tummy (especially after ds) but now it's harder to suck it in! When I 'hang loose', I look about 5 months gone. If I i've had a big meal then it goes up to about 6 months, lol. :)

We're driving to our holiday right now; sharing a caravan with my friend and her family. They know about the baby and there won't be anyone else around who knows me so looking forward to relaxing the tummy muscles this week! :D

Very cute, Teilana!

I've had basically no nausea this whole pregnancy so far, besides feeling just ever so mildly queasy a couple times if I hadn't eaten. Out of nowhere, at 11 weeks, I'm feeling it tonight. Wasn't feeling great before dinner and I blamed it on not having eaten soon enough, but even with a very aversion friendly dinner I had trouble eating. Anyone ever had a smooth first trimester and have nausea start up later? I'm hoping this is just a weird fluke.

I had some nausea for a week, and then it disappeared. It would only flare up if I went too long without eating.

Then the other day, out of nowhere, I vomited all over my credit union's parking lot. :growlmad: Not one of my finer moments and was the first time, in all three of my pregnancies, that I've actually gotten physically sick.

So, this was my half food belly, half actual baby belly last night. It kind of threw me for a loop, but this morning it's a bit smaller.

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/THBVsMama/Mobile%20Uploads/65926944-7886-4537-a41f-cb7d392e0beb_zps32a6deac.jpg

Nice bumps girls, think I am still a couple of weeks away!

I just noticed a slight bump yesterday when I was walking past a bunch of windows... to others it probably just looks like fat, but I know my shape, and it was definitely a hint of a bump!! Im going to give it another 2 weeks or so before I take an official bump pic tho

however... cute bumps, ladies!!!

I signed up in the store. Since it was my first time ever going in there I figured why not. If you find yourself in the mall, stop in and ask about it. I'm sure they'd help. I am also looking on the web for more freebies. I'm on a good budget but I see so many awesome things for baby that I want to buy, buy, buy. And it doesn't help that DH say's let's get it..

I've had basically no nausea this whole pregnancy so far, besides feeling just ever so mildly queasy a couple times if I hadn't eaten. Out of nowhere, at 11 weeks, I'm feeling it tonight. Wasn't feeling great before dinner and I blamed it on not having eaten soon enough, but even with a very aversion friendly dinner I had trouble eating. Anyone ever had a smooth first trimester and have nausea start up later? I'm hoping this is just a weird fluke.

Mine didn't really hit til I was almost at the end of seven weeks. I thought for sure I'd be sparred. Now it's a daily battle.

I just noticed a slight bump yesterday when I was walking past a bunch of windows... to others it probably just looks like fat, but I know my shape, and it was definitely a hint of a bump!! Im going to give it another 2 weeks or so before I take an official bump pic tho

So I actually put my hand on my tummy like I'm really big pregnant, so people don't think I have a beer gut. There isn't a real bump that I can notice, but tons of bloat.

So I actually put my hand on my tummy like I'm really big pregnant, so people don't think I have a beer gut. There isn't a real bump that I can notice, but tons of bloat.

I do the same. I'm huge by the end of the day now...

I wasnt a twig before I was prego but im really poking out now if you look at my profile pic. The whole upper part of my belly is rock solid and the lower half is a bit solid but you can still feel a bit of fluff. Lol it just amazes me at how fast im showing this go around. There's no hiding it now. I can hardly suck anything in.

Oh my gosh! Yeah, there's no hiding that! You look great, though :)

So far today no nausea, so I'm hoping last night was just a fluke. The mild nausea I had earlier always hit at night, though, so I'm trying not to get too hopeful.

Oh my gosh! Yeah, there's no hiding that! You look great, though :)

So far today no nausea, so I'm hoping last night was just a fluke. The mild nausea I had earlier always hit at night, though, so I'm trying not to get too hopeful.

Ha I know right?!?!

And yes only one nugget in there too. I just think im following in my sisters footsteps because she gets huge. But even with my first I was way tiny at 40 weeks compared to her belly cast of 36. Lol with my first nausea always hit me at night. Id gag myself to sleep.

Thank god no real nausea this pregnancy. Its been nice and completely different than with my son.

I don't know if any remembers me saying a few weeks ago about me worrying about telling a very close friend that we were pregnant due to her having a miscarriage and having an unsuccessful following month. We saw them today and she told me she was pregnant again!! Made it easier to tell her we were also expecting. So glad to have finally told her as I don't keep much from her at all!

There are some beautiful bumps growing! I am also looking pregnant but as I have a tum from my DD i look bigger than '10/11' weeks!

I don't know if any remembers me saying a few weeks ago about me worrying about telling a very close friend that we were pregnant due to her having a miscarriage and having an unsuccessful following month. We saw them today and she told me she was pregnant again!! Made it easier to tell her we were also expecting. So glad to have finally told her as I don't keep much from her at all!

There are some beautiful bumps growing! I am also looking pregnant but as I have a tum from my DD i look bigger than '10/11' weeks!

That's fantastic. Are you due about the same time? I would love one of my close friends to announce there pregnant now. Would be great to have a friend going through it all at the same time.

That's so awesome. I hope her little bean sticks!!

Wow some of you already have bumps! I look exactly the same as before. I was hoping my boobs might have at least grown a bit by now but nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->