2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

My pre-pregnancy shorts are already too tight :nope: I just tried them all on. It's too hot here to wear anything but shorts, too! Our nearest maternity store is in the next city over, and I really do not want to drive 20 miles + wrangle my two kids through the stores and dressing rooms right now.

Internet shopping :haha:

What is a maternity bra and what is a nursing bra? Is there a difference? Just finding myself getting confused. Sorry if I'm just being dim!

yes, alyssa.. I guess its esay to forget that it does get cold in most the USA during winter lol
and our last winter here was so mild.. it was beach weather in january..

I want to do internet shopping for most of my maternity clothes, there are some really nice sites with excellent clothes.. but as Im still fitting in my regular clothes, Im just gonna wait, although I should get a bra soon.. my girls are getting pretty big

Molly- A maternity bra is basically like a softer bra with wider straps and more clasps. It's supposed to be more comfortable for the growing girls. They also don't typically have an underwire for comfort. On the other hand, a nursing bra is close to the same thing, except there are clasps at the top of the cups, so you are easily accessible to the baby without having to disrobe completely.

This thread moves very fast, just tried to catch up on about 20 pages.

Cute scan pics!!! SO glad they're giving reassurance and excitement!:baby:

Maternity bras are tricky, size can change the whole time both while pregnant and feeding, I just have them in all sizes:thumbup:

Drmum, thinking of you, please update:hugs:

Cute announcements too!

Alyssa, I hope you enjoy Texas, its good to try new places:thumbup:

Sorry for those sick in public!

Potato bump too :rofl: I've had a few of those in past pregnancies and my last son was a donut baby:haha:

I'm having bad thyroid issues too, I see there's a few of us. My TSH is unmeasureable its so low and got T4 back at 23, so have been in and out of urgent care then in the hospital. They've started me on atenolol a beta blocker then hopefully my new endocrinologist will sort out a safe plan on Wednesday! Very nervous about baby! Had a very detailed ultrasound when I was in which was nice, heartrate at 173 :) Mine is lowering from the 120s to 70s on the med too. No bump still here but I've dropped a lot of weight from the thyroid and the hyperemesis and only 122 ish at 5 foot 9.

Where do y'all plan on maternity shopping? We do not have many local options. A Motherhood Maternity, Old Navy, and a few racks in Target. I'd be interested in some web sites.

Where do y'all plan on maternity shopping? We do not have many local options. A Motherhood Maternity, Old Navy, and a few racks in Target. I'd be interested in some web sites.

Pink Blush Maternity! They have the cuuuutest clothes!

i know i'm technically due in late feb, but too exciting not to share with you marchmallows since i was originally a marchmallow :D

had my scan today, peachy was wriggling around like crazy and the picture looks like waving to us!!

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Snapshot_20140815_1_zpsab69734d.jpg

I got a skirt at Old Navy, but I wasn't impressed by their selection. I had good luck at the Motherhood outlet.

I would try Amazon because they do free returns on clothes, and I think they carry Motherhood, too. I've heard Sears and JC Penney are good for maternity, but I haven't checked yet. Or, for the cheapest option, just go on ebay and you can find people selling all their pants or a bunch of shirts in one lot for cheap. It may not all fit, but given the savings buying it secondhand, it's still a good deal. You'll find stuff like six shirts for $15, can't be beat!

There are a few stores in the area here with maternity and only one of them actually has a decent selection. The maternity section at Kohl's is like 2 racks and a small wall.

I might try to get a few things online this time around. I really shouldn't need MUCH, just a few add ons for cold weather.

Does anyone watch Project Runway? I've been watching on mylifetime.com and I'm just really baffled by what the judges are liking this season. Everything they like is hideous!

Bookity- Sometimes "high fashion" confuses me too! I don't keep up with it anymore, but I have seen one recently that I was shocked about! They picked the one that I thought was going home for sure lol

Bookity, I LOVE Project Runway, however, we don't have cable. My husband doesn't believe in it so all we can watch is what's on hulu and Netflix! I saw seasons 1-4 though (that was before we were married..hehe).

Okay, so someone recommended Pink Blush online maternity clothes. While I agree that all the clothes are sooo cute. I won't be able to fit in any of the tops! My bust is quite large. I measure out at 43 inches and it only goes up to extra large which is 42 inches. BLAH! I hate this problem! I have always been big chested but everywhere else I am tiny as can be. I wear size 4 jeans! If it wasn't for my boobs I'd probably be a medium! I guess this means I will have to try on everything!

It's funny all of you ladies talking about buying winter coats for me I will be huge over summer (it's winter here now!). As this will be my last pregnancy I hope not to buy much. I have won a few things on eBay for cheap and will get a just a few basics for the shops. Even though I haven't put on any weight yet I don't fit in any of my pants anymore and have the start of a bump.

I love seeing and hear g about all the gorgeous scans. My nt scan is in 12 days (not that I am counting down or anything) but I do have a listen to baby every few days on my doppler. I have a magical recording of babies HB on my phone that I listen to all the time xx

Bookity, I LOVE Project Runway, however, we don't have cable. My husband doesn't believe in it so all we can watch is what's on hulu and Netflix! I saw seasons 1-4 though (that was before we were married..hehe).

Okay, so someone recommended Pink Blush online maternity clothes. While I agree that all the clothes are sooo cute. I won't be able to fit in any of the tops! My bust is quite large. I measure out at 43 inches and it only goes up to extra large which is 42 inches. BLAH! I hate this problem! I have always been big chested but everywhere else I am tiny as can be. I wear size 4 jeans! If it wasn't for my boobs I'd probably be a medium! I guess this means I will have to try on everything!

Oh I don't have cable either. You can watch recent episodes on lifetimes website. That's how I keep up!

I didn't pay attention to the maternity sizing. My bust is pretty big too. Crud!

I've had basically no nausea this whole pregnancy so far, besides feeling just ever so mildly queasy a couple times if I hadn't eaten. Out of nowhere, at 11 weeks, I'm feeling it tonight. Wasn't feeling great before dinner and I blamed it on not having eaten soon enough, but even with a very aversion friendly dinner I had trouble eating. Anyone ever had a smooth first trimester and have nausea start up later? I'm hoping this is just a weird fluke.

Hmm... My nausea in my first pregnancy started around 8 weeks, peaked at 11/12 weeks, gone by 18 weeks.

Thiiink I finally heard little ones heartbeat on my Doppler! Lost it when I tried to turn up the volume to hear it better. I wanted to try and record the sound, but couldn't get it again. Trying again in a few days or so.

my apt is on the 9th of september and im praying they will hear the hb asi fins my last pregnancy they had so much trouble each time even when i was over 20 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->