2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hey everyone! Haven't kept up recently, but hope everyone is doing well! It's so hard to read through everything!

We finally told our of our family and friends about the baby so that's fun =) This Friday I have a second u/s for the first trimester screening.
Maybe I could join the Facebook group now?

:baby:

mummy3, great info on breast feeding.. even though I can't even think that far ahead yet lol
also, you said you are already feeling movement at 12 weeks?! wow! is that because this is your 6th pregnancy? I didnt think movement could be felt for at least another month yet, but as this is my first, its all new to me

Zara, awesome to hear such great news on your scan.. and March 16 is wonderful day.. its also happens to be my bday lol.. funny to think my baby has a chance of being born on that day also as its due date is the 18th

Menelly.. I wouldnt worry too much, especially as you are only 11 weeks.. that seems really early for trying to get a HB on a doppler.. I know its easier said than done, but relax :)

as for me.. got my scan tomorrow.. thanks for the vote of confidance Allyssa, and best of luck on your upcoming scan on Saturday, Im sure youll be great

Hey everyone! Haven't kept up recently, but hope everyone is doing well! It's so hard to read through everything!

We finally told our of our family and friends about the baby so that's fun =) This Friday I have a second u/s for the first trimester screening.

Always nice to share the good news!! If you PM me your email I'll send you an invite to the FB group. :)

As far as movement goes, I've thought I felt it a couple times, but not 100% sure.

I've been feeling little flutters very randomly the last couple of weeks, but last night and today I am feeling definite movements. I love it!

I'm not feeling anything yet, though I'm excited for when it happens. I am not in maternity yet, though I think it is coming soon. We are planning on going thrift-store shopping to see if I can find anything good there.
I'm not sure if I look too different yet. I've been taking pictures every so often. I have a first one at 8 weeks and took one last night. I'm on the chubby side, so it's hard for me to tell, though I've had some people tell me I look different already.
I'm almost ready to join the fb group. We have told a good chunk of people this weekend, but still lots more to go.

Always nice to share the good news!! If you PM me your email I'll send you an invite to the FB group. :)

Bookity-I'm going to PM you my email as well to join the fb group :)

Please could my EDD be changed to 19th March?

Measuring slightly ahead yay :)

Wow, movement already! I can't wait, but since this is my first, I bet I have awhile to go still.

Has anyone had to tell their boss at work yet? I'm thinking about doing it tomorrow. We are looking for a new person/people anyway, so I guess it would be a good time. Super nervous though, even though my boss is a nice guy.

Too impatient! I just scheduled a gender determination scan for Oct 2nd. I will be 18 weeks! That is the earliest they are allowed to tell you the gender here. It will be my bday gift :)

I told my boss at work a few weeks ago. Really everyone that sees me regularly knows. My boss is super understanding so I am lucky. DOn't worry, everyone will be excited for you!

My baby also has a chance to be born on my birthday. I'm due on the 14th and bday is the 11th. My new niece or nephew could also be born on my bday as SIL is due on the 11th.

I am agreeing with everyone and saying that all the BF tips are going to corn in handy. I am really hoping that baby and I can get the hang of it cause I would prefer to not bottle feed.

Well, the bad news is, I couldn't get an appointment on Monday for the free upgrade gender ultrasound. The good news is, that meant I could go in a day earlier on Sunday :) Can't wait!

Yay MrsK and NellyLou for getting your appointments! The countdown to gender determination is killing me!
As for the movements, I started feeling slight movements over the last week. They aren't regular yet, and usually happens at night. I'm excited for the strong kicks!

What was it like feeling the kicks of twins, Alyssa!? With one, I often felt like there was an octopus in there, so I can't imagine twins!

My Supervisor knows that I am expecting I believe my entire department knows.

I will have an anatomy scan on Sept 25, I will only be 16 weeks but they have assured me that if baby cooperates they would be able to determine gender. So 15 day countdown!!

I have felt something a few times low down that kinda felt like baby was scratching me but not sure if that's baby moving or something else I never felt it all with dd I think she must have been led further back or something as I did have back Labour I do know this baby is obsessed with my belly button haha so expecting this one to be different. I paid upfront for my gender scan today so its good to know it's paid for :D 25th cnt come soon enough

NellyLou- I had constant movements with them. Sleeping was nearly impossible because they were both up all night. I felt a lot of "rolls" with them during the day. I have one really cool 3d picture of them, where one baby has her arm wrapped around the other one's leg. It was a constant wrestling match in there. I attached the picture :thumbup:

Attachments

• 4835_1103985554625_3109855_n.jpg
    4835_1103985554625_3109855_n.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79