2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Everyone seems so ahead! I guess that's what happens when you're due almost the last day of the month...

I'm right there with you DentDoc, I'm due March 25 (which is 2 days before my birthday!) and feel so behind! haha I'm just excited to be in 2nd trimester almost! I'm going for my 12 week appointment tomorrow. I'm going to ask about when I can get my gender scan, I'm so excited! :) I wasn't going to find out at first, but then DH really wanted to find out so I agreed. Then we mentioned about doing a gender reveal party to my sister, and she seems to have completely taken over the party! LOL. She plans on doing all the old wives tales to find out the gender. We're going to keep tabs and see what they say before we reveal the sex of the baby. It should be lots of fun!

Dentdoc- I am sure we will all seem more on the same level again once everyone is in second tri! There really is a lot of changes from first to second trimester.

bucherwurm- I can't believe there is a May forum already! On one hand I feel like this pregnancy has taken forever. On the other hand, it feels like it has flown by already!

I can't imagine what it feels like to have twins in there. LO was so active as it was, I would have probably been bruised if there had've been two!!
Our gender scan is on September 26th. I'll be 18+1. I don't really have the option of a private scan, as the only one close to me is an hour and a half away and costs a fortune! So I'm REALLY hoping bubs cooperates and we are able to tell!
As for feeling behind with an EDD at the end of the month...I was like that last pregnancy, and I felt soooo behind. I was so happy that my due date was at the beginning of the month this time! :haha: silly, I know. But it still made me happy!

I guess the advantage is that you don't have to peek into the February thread to see what's coming up ;)

My next appointment is October 7th. I probably won't have anatomy scan until November.

Thanks ladies :)

I had to tell my boss about a week ago because they were being funny about me having a 'hospital appointment' so I literally just threw it at them and they soon had to change their minds!

Aww great day for us both then swampmaiden :)

Last pregnancy I had to tell my boss at 5 weeks due to the nature of my job, fortunately I am currently a SAHM so now it is just trying to explain to my 16 month old daughter that mummy is not a jungle gym!

Our gender scan is only 16 sleeps away!!I will be 16+4. My anomaly scan is booked for Oct 23rd when I am 20+1

My darling hubby decided to share his head cold with me, so I am sitting here feeling so blah. I am glad the morning sickness is finally over though.

ps. Frenchie can you fix my due date to the 11th please (not sure how it ended up on the 12th?)

Yesterday and today have been blah days for me. Feeling alright except being tired but the weather sucks... Yay for fluffy white precipitation (I am sparing you all the 4 letter word for it) turned my drive home yesterday from20 minutes to an hour and 20 minutes... And we are supposed to have more fall tonight and tomorrow :(

I am not ready for winter!!!!

Alyssa that picture is crazy cute! I can't imagine the feeling of two (or more!) in there - I always think by the end one feels like having your body taken over by an alien never mind having a few of them in there!

Swamp wasn't your scan today? How did it go? Fingers x'd all good news :)

Time wise for me this pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe this is 15 weeks already. I have my appointments all set up now with MFM up to 26 weeks. My next scan is Monday and if baby cooperates we will find out gender. We always do but keep it to ourselves kind of "our thing" and then tell everyone else at birth.
I also found out that the doctor doing my fetal echos will be the same doctor who diagnosed my stillbirth, in the same MFM scan room. I cried on the phone when the secretary confirmed that. Silly really as I know the room or the doctor doesn't determine the outcome, but I honestly have nightmares about that room and her telling me the news and now I am going right back to the same situation.
OH has been sweet and said maybe it's a good thing as if I get a positive experience it will help me with the trauma of the previous experience, but I am seriously dreading it. Anyone got any thoughts on this, or should I just get over myself and get through it?
Sorry for the essay I feel a bit stressed about it all today!

Hello ladies! I am currently on :cloud9: after my positive scan today!!

Heartbeat was 150, and baby was sleeping.. so we (my grandma went with me) got a great look at the head, nose, hands, feet, heartbeat everything!! Posted the picture below.. and yes it looks just like every other picture at around 13 weeks or so but it's my lil thinggermajig in there!! :happydance:

The tech then said sometimes if you turn to your side and cough, it'll wake the baby.. I felt a little bad doing it, because the baby woke up and started hiccuping lol so glad we got the pictures before that happened.

I'm so relieved that everything is good in there, and can hardly believe in just 6 months we'll get to meet our new baby!!

and DrMum, thanks for asking about me.. and I agree with your husband... that going into the same room with same doctor will color over the last experience with a positive memory and will help with the healing. Best of luck to you :)

Attachments

• IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 18
I guess the advantage is that you don't have to peek into the February thread to see what's coming up ;)

Haha that's true!

I'm right there with you DentDoc, I'm due March 25 (which is 2 days before my birthday!) and feel so behind! haha I'm just excited to be in 2nd trimester almost! I'm going for my 12 week appointment tomorrow. I'm going to ask about when I can get my gender scan, I'm so excited! :) I wasn't going to find out at first, but then DH really wanted to find out so I agreed. Then we mentioned about doing a gender reveal party to my sister, and she seems to have completely taken over the party! LOL. She plans on doing all the old wives tales to find out the gender. We're going to keep tabs and see what they say before we reveal the sex of the baby. It should be lots of fun!

Yay, at least I'm not the only one! I'm due the 30th (originally thought it would be the 29th).
It just makes me slightlyyy jealous with everyone scheduling their gender scans already! =)

Too impatient! I just scheduled a gender determination scan for Oct 2nd. I will be 18 weeks! That is the earliest they are allowed to tell you the gender here. It will be my bday gift :)

Wahooo!!!

Wow Alyssa, I cant imagine the wriggling with 2!

Cute scan swampmaiden:baby:

Not long MrsK!! Cant wait to hear what you're having!

I've been feeling movement for about a month:shrug: Now its regular but I've had a lot of kids. First time it was much later.

Drmum, I cant imagine having to deal with that:hugs: I think I would go with your DH and see the positive side, knowing that you're going to the right place to look after you and baby:hugs:

Teilana, you can have our heat, way too hot here for pregnant so equally as stuck inside lol.

Oh my goodness its been a day and a half today! Bad enough having to get up super early to take Anja for the 5.30am. Hubby took her and I got the others ready, then I went to go pick her up after the school run with our nanny. On the way my 3 year old got car sick, then when we got there, took her out, we both started throwing up at the sight and smell of her :sick:

Is anyone experiencing soar gums by any chance? Just wandering if anyone has any advice for me? Last night I was in so much pain with it that not even 2 paracetamol could get rid of :( and it's still there now the only way I stop it happening is when they bleed and that at the moment is refusing to happen :( is there something to numb my gums or something?

Is anyone experiencing soar gums by any chance? Just wandering if anyone has any advice for me? Last night I was in so much pain with it that not even 2 paracetamol could get rid of :( and it's still there now the only way I stop it happening is when they bleed and that at the moment is refusing to happen :( is there something to numb my gums or something?

I had this the past week or so. I just used bonjela and it did the trick for me. Tasted yummy too.

swampmaiden - glad the scan went well.

mummy_surf - hope your gums feels better. I wasn't a big flosser but now I floss more regularly just to ensure that I don't get any dental issues.

mummy3 - you are lucky with the movements! For now I'm okay with not feeling it as I've just started sleeping better at night and don't need any movements keeping me awake!

Teilana - I can't imagine having snow now. I'm just enjoying the fall.

DrMum - I understand your anxiety but i believe you'll have a more positive outcome with this baby.

Seems so many ladies are having scans on Sept 25th or 26th. I'm excited as well as I'll be having my anatomy scan on the 26th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->