2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Oh I suppose that is possible! We will see how it looks tomorrow :)

So question unrelated to babies.... Does anyone here have short hair? I have been considering going short for a while, but I haven't really ever had short hair so i'm nervous. I really like the attached cut. What do you girls think?

Attachments

• haircut.jpg
    haircut.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
Loving all the BF talk! Keep it coming, such great suggestions from everyone so far, thank you for sharing!

Yes I agree love all the tips. Thanks ladies. Ill for sure keep all this in mind for later times. On another note ive never really had morning sickness but the last 2 days ive been getting sick. WTH!!! Still havent actually thrown up but a few times really close. I thought I beat the ms in the butt. Guess not. :(

So question unrelated to babies.... Does anyone here have short hair? I have been considering going short for a while, but I haven't really ever had short hair so i'm nervous. I really like the attached cut. What do you girls think?

Love the hair...do it!!

Mine is shorter than that. I love having it short. It's so low maintenance. I say go for it!

NellyLou, I love it! Do it!! I've been thinking of doing that exact cut myself. Figured it's cute and low maintenance!

I'm excited for a good breastfeeding relationship this time. Both times before anxiety made me cave to exclusive pumping. This time I hope will be different. I got an app recommended by a friend (a LLL leader) called "breastfeeding solutions". Full of great tips and advice from what I've peeked at already.

I wonder if there is such thing as a breastfeeding doula. Not that lactation consultants aren't good, they are just so busy. I think it would be awesome to have someone who could be there with me for the first 24-48 hours to help out and be supportive. After my first was born, I was basically left alone with my daughter for 6 hours so didn't feed her in that time because I didn't know how... and everyone said they don't need to be fed in the first 24 hours anyway. I know that's not true now, so want the best experience possible this time.

There are post-partum doulas. I bet some of them are really experienced in breastfeeding help.

Great! I am definitely going to look into it. I think they would be an amazing help!

I just scheduled a private gender scan for Oct 4th! I will be almost 16 weeks. This place does them as early as 14 weeks & they let you come back for free if they're unable to see anything. I'm sooooo anxious!!

Nice Snowbunnie! I so want an early gender scan, but they are so expensive! I may ask for one for my birthday haha... We will see!

Nice Snowbunnie! I so want an early gender scan, but they are so expensive! I may ask for one for my birthday haha... We will see!

Mine's only $69. I thought it was going to be a couple hundred!

I just scheduled a private gender scan for Oct 4th! I will be almost 16 weeks. This place does them as early as 14 weeks & they let you come back for free if they're unable to see anything. I'm sooooo anxious!!

Awesome bet you can't wait :p I couldn't see me tryin at 14week lol looks like there's a few of us havin a private scan hehe I'm gonna pay up front for mine tomorrow :p it's only £40 although only 2d but still can't wait :D

I think the only way you can get a gender scan here in Ottawa is to do the 3D scans. I think you need a doctor's requisition for all other ultrasounds. From the ones I have seen, it is $125 minimum for the 3d ultrasounds.

I think the only way you can get a gender scan here in Ottawa is to do the 3D scans. I think you need a doctor's requisition for all other ultrasounds. From the ones I have seen, it is $125 minimum for the 3d ultrasounds.

Yeah, this is just an early 2d gender determination. Their 3D scans start at $200 I think

Yeah, this is just an early 2d gender determination. Their 3D scans start at $200 I think

Nice! I am so impatient. I want to know who is in there now! :)

So, the geneticist called me and said my results on the Panorama test were inconclusive. :( Boo. No gender this week for me. Now I have to redo the test and wait another two weeks. WAAAAAH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->