2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Haha! I'll get a little package together for you and drop it from the plane on our way to Florida, lsd ;)

Thanks guys :hugs:

The crib you have up looks like my son's, except a different colour. We did get it at IKEA so maybe its the same. Its done great:thumbup:

There was some stuff in the clearance, one of the pairs of jeans I got was reduced to $17 from $35, the same pair in different colours were not reduced though:shrug: There was some pretty cute baby clothes too:blush:

We should keep track of all the dates and see if the babies do come on the same days:haha: I can totally see mine coming on Christmas day, girls always have to be trouble:baby:

Lsd, the heartbeat is always good to hear:cloud9: November will be here before we know it:wacko:

Who finds out gender next?

Who finds out gender next?

Might be me! I have a private scan Sunday afternoon. I got too impatient to wait.

I have no real reason to think I'll go early. I'm a first time mom, no history of prematurity on my side of the family (my nephew was early, but there have been several preemies in my SIL's family, so if there is a genetic link, it seems like it's probably on her side), no health issues, etc. But I'm kind of convinced I'm going to have the baby in February if it's a girl. I'm due on the 5th, so it wouldn't be outrageously early, and we've had the name Valentine for years and years. It would be just my luck to have little Valentine in February, wouldn't it?

I would love a mothers day baby that would be special but also it's my sister's daughters bday the day before I'm due so what if baby comes a day early? :p that would be special for them to share bday :D my private gender scan seems so far away and it's only 2week away lol :p

Valentines day for baby Valentine, sounds perfect:cloud9: How far would that put you? Sunday is so close!! Sounds like the link would be on your SILs side:hugs:

Cousins having the same birthday could make birthday parties easier:haha:

I'd be just over 37 weeks. I'd prefer to go the full 40, obviously, but 37 doesn't seem too bad.

It's a good thing we've told some friends our name. I don't think I'd believe that it was just a coincidence!

My first was born at 36+2, but I was working in a physically demanding job and too proud to ask for help. She was fine though, thankfully. With my second I was a SAHM by that time and she was born at 39 weeks exactly. I'm not sure if I should expect this one to come before 40 weeks, but I kinda do.

Yeah I dont expect to go into natural labor early. My first came into the world at 41 weeks exactly. Although when I told my doctor (switched doctors this time) she said she wouldn't allow me to go over. So thats a plus:) I was so mad when my son decided to come on thw 3rd. I mean really....I was born on the 7, brother the 7th, niece 27th. He just had to be different. Lol

MrsK, we have that crib in white. I like it because the head and foot boards are solid instead of bars. We haven't converted it to the toddler bed yet, but I that was important to us when we got it.

14 weeks today: officially second trimester? My ticker says I'm an orange, but I think a lemon for the standard ticker.

I sound completely selfish compared to you ladies! Birthdays in our house: DH- Aug 4th, me- Aug 13th, DS- Aug 22nd (all 9 days apart, so more weird date stuff!)

When the 4th & the 13th rolled around I had my legs closed up tight praying DS wouldn't make his appearance! I already share my birthday with a cousin and a BIL though, so I wanted bubs to have their own special day. AND I didn't want to share my day as I knew the focus would always be on DS.

This time I am hoping it isn't the 17th or the 22nd, but I imagine (if I don't go early) I will end up scheduling a c-section.

For maternity, and I am sorry if this is the second time I posted this, I have a bunch of stuff so I really was just looking for a few extra pieces. I ended up getting a gorgeous candy apple red cardigan (not maternity), an ankle length skirt, a LBD and a zippered hoodie from the maternity clearance racks at Target for a total of $50! I was really impressed. The hoodie and the skirt were available in other colours for full price but the one I got was black and $12.50 vs $25, so a no-brainer. The hoodie was the best deal, regularly $30, I paid $9 and it is soooooooo comfy. Definitely worth checking out. (I am in Canada BTW)

DS and I went to his very first baseball game yesterday. It was fun but it was a night game so we were both exhausted afterwards. And there was too much walking for me! I asked for a cup of water at one of the concession stands and they tried to give me a 'courtesy cup' which was 3 oz! HAHAHA, I told them that wasn't going to cut it and they told me the regular sized cups cost $5. I said I wouldn't pay $5 for an empty cup and I am pregnant so they will just have to work out how to get me a proper sized cup of water. She got her manager and I had to go through the same spiel but I ended up with a nice big cup of water and didn't have to pay extra.

First midwife appointment today! I hope I get to hear the heartbeat again. It's the only thing that makes this whole pregnancy seem real.

Iv found the cause of my teeth probs today and I'm not impressed as it's an abscess under my tooth it's only showed the symptoms of that today so its quite a problem I had bad experience with needles with my last dentist they was so painful and didn't even help with the pain so I need to find something that doesn't involve needles ? I'm guessing the tooth needs to be removed its chipped which is what will have caused this. I'm goin to ring docs in morn and try get them to prescribe some antibiotics to get rid of the infection that should hopefully get me through the pregnancy without the need for needles and then il sort something for after baby's born. I could understand if I wasn't brushing my teeth but I do, twice a day :p

Mummy-Smurf, apparently a lot of teeth/gum issues are genetic and can't always be prevented with brushing unfortunately. And pregnancy doesn't help teeth and gum health at all.

How is everyone doing today? I have started to get pain to the left of my tail bone and up a bit lately. It hurts a fair amount when I walk. Didn't experience this last time. Is anyone else having random pains?

Mummy3- I am sure it is stressful knowing that you are going to have a preemie. I hope we both get our VBACs though!

I think I might be next to find out gender. I go in on Saturday at 10:40! I am beyond excited! The last few weeks have been dragging. I feel like I am rushing this pregnancy because of my move. :blush: My shower is going to be in only 5 weeks! So I am probably going to go register this weekend too if we are able to see gender.

Nellylou- Sorry to hear about the pain, I hope it goes away soon. I haven't had this problem so far.

Swampmaiden- Congrats on your lovely scan! I meant to ask you how the place was. Was it easy to find? Mission Valley can be a crazy place on Saturdays lol

Oh im so excited for yall finding out the gender. Better tell us, we wont tell;)

Anywho as far as pain goes I just have alot of lower back pain and if I stand too much or walk too much I get cramps/ pulling sensation in my belly. It was weird yesterday I felt like I pulled a muscle or something but it felt like a ligament pain pulling from my belly to my back. Weird never had that before. I think I need to just slow my roll when it comes to work.

We had our 13 week check-up yesterday. Went very well! Heard the heartbeat! We also took to facebook and made it "official". It was fun getting all the congrats, made it seem so much more "real"! I attached the photos we used. Of course we couldn't agree on one, so we had to use all of them :haha:.

Attachments

• 10533437_10100559201962299_2230072585800846927_n.jpg
    10533437_10100559201962299_2230072585800846927_n.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 10619913_10100559203524169_173040967292121196_o.jpg
    10619913_10100559203524169_173040967292121196_o.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 10570278_10100559157401599_6280831767528460786_n.jpg
    10570278_10100559157401599_6280831767528460786_n.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online