2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Anyone is welcome here!

Speaking of poutine, what a coincidence! I just logged onto F B, and the first thing in my news feed was "PoutineFest 2014 - October 24th-26th"!!! Best part is that my bday is the 23rd. I am not missing this!

Where are you from, Sarahbear? I am in Ottawa now, but originally from northern New Brunswick where poutine is very popular! Northern NB and Quebec are where I've had the best 'real' poutines :)

We don't really host anyone for Xmas because we don't have any family in the same city. My parents take turns visiting me and my brother for Xmas though, and this year is our turn. I don't really consider it hosting though because my parents help out so much.

I'm in Oregon. I've only been to Canada a few times, but two of those times were month long trips. There is no Poutine here.

Edit: The last month long trip wasn't just for Canada, but we were there for weeks. The other weeks were spent in New England.

Hi all just popping by to thank you for all your kind words when I had mc in July as I was part of the group x I would like to say that after my mc I didn't get a period but I got a BFP so I'm now due in May, I'm currently 6w5d and saw little bean with a strong heartbeat yesterday :) :) xx

Oh congratulations im so glad to hear this!!!

My $5 Walmart baby box is here. It has a Nuk pacifier, samples of All Free and Clear detergent and dryer sheets, 2 disposable Lansinoh nursing pads, a breastmilk storage bag, and a Pampers diaper clutch with a diaper (so tiny!) and a pack of wipes. Unfortunately, the wipes package was open a bit so they're drying out. I'll have to see if they're still wet enough at cruise time, maybe. The clutch itself seems handy, it has a wrist strap that unsnaps, so I could hook it onto a carrier or something for short trips.

Attachments

• IMAG1290.jpg
    IMAG1290.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 10
I've got two words for all UK ladies (don't laugh). ..

Belvia bras 😍😍😍😍
Oh the comfort.

I feel like I'm starting to get a bit of a belly.

Oooo that's fun! I definitely was showing by 12ish weeks, and now at 17 I have definitely popped! It's so fun and scary how our body changes to accommodate a baby

I had a customer at work today comment how she could tell I was preggo when I helped her carry her drinks and popcorn to her theatre.

It's fries topped with cheese curds and gravy. Soooooo good.

Sounds abit tasty!!

I've got two words for all UK ladies (don't laugh). ..

Belvia bras 😍😍😍😍
Oh the comfort.

I am at the stage where I need to buy some comfortable (& bigger) bras so thank you for the recommendation!

Okay, now I NEED to have poutine for lunch! I've been good so far, and only had it a couple of times, but OH isn't here, and he's usually my voice of reason. He usually talks me out of it, by reminding me how crappy I'll feel after eating it. He's not here, so I'm just going to have to take a trip to the chip truck!!
I find the fries definitely do matter...they have to be fried just perfectly, and can't be the kind that still have skins on. Then top that with cheese curds (NEVER shredded!) and good gravy. If just one of those ingredients are off, it's just not good. And none of that fancy crap on my poutine. Yuck.
I didn't realize how many Canadians were in this thread, until poutine was discussed! I know not everyone who eats poutine is Canadian, but the majority of us are!

Darn all you with your poutine! Now I want some and there's none to be found around here :(

Yeah never knew what poutine was until now. It actually sounded very dirty at first but my mind tuns to the wild side. Lol

I almost didn't stop at the thrift store on my way home, because I've been striking out there lately. I'm glad I stopped! I got a cozy maternity sweater, a hypnobirthing book (might be too hippie dippy for me, but can't hurt to check it out), and 7 onesies, mostly newborn size, for just under $14! I decided it made no sense to pay more than a buck or so for newborn stuff since it might not even fit him.

So now that I know I'm expecting a boy I couldn't resist shopping!!! I bought some t shirts socks and towels.... I had to stop don't buy everything in one place but the deals were great

So now that I know I'm expecting a boy I couldn't resist shopping!!! I bought some t shirts socks and towels.... I had to stop don't buy everything in one place but the deals were great

I'm looking forward to a day out shopping so exciting :D sounds like you had fun :p

Dragged DF into a baby boutique for the first time today, and he got in to looking at strollers (one thing we will probably need to buy for ourselves). The boutique was nice, but expensive, I think next time I'll take him to Babys R Us for a more easily hands-on experience for him.

Pram is the one thing I don't have to buy :D my sister promised to give me £40 towards one and I managed to convince her to sell me her quinny Buzz so the only thing I have to buy is the car seat. Such a big relief as it means the money I saved for pram now gets me a baby shopping spree :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->