2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Congratulations to ladybrown and mummy_smurf on team blue!

Lilfooshfoosh, this is true. It's easy to say that you won't use a Doppler when you haven't had negative experiences in the past. I know how worried I always am about the baby now... I can't imagine the worry if I had had your experience. Hugs to you!

I am 17 weeks and just started feeling more movement a couple of days ago. I felt it regularly from 14 weeks so thought I would feel it earlier with this one. As everyone else, said it's dependent on the baby's positing and placenta's position. If the baby is facing the placenta kicking and punching that, you aren't likely to feel much. And if the placenta is in front, you will feel less apparently.

Speaking of movement, I had an awful dream last night that this baby was trying to escape and you could see the whole arms reaching out and stretching out my skin. It was awful lol.

I am also 17 weeks and haven't felt anything. I'm telling myself baby is just laid back, lol. But my mom said she didn't feel anything with my brother (her first baby) until around 20 weeks I think. It's kind of disappointing when others can feel it but you can't, but it will happen.
I can still lay on my front, though. I have some extra padding, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I'm taking advantage of it while I still can. I'm sure one of these days it will just happen and I can't any more.

Thanks ladies! Last night me, DF, and a friend all went out for poutine at midnight... Alas, I think Squiggles likes poutine, because I felt three definite jabs on my right side. Nothing since then, but I'm on could 9 and just so elated! 2 weeks to anomaly scan, can't wait!

Speaking of movement, I had an awful dream last night that this baby was trying to escape and you could see the whole arms reaching out and stretching out my skin. It was awful lol.

I had this exact dream 3 nights ago that I could see the hands and feet stretching my skin!

Creepy isn't it (about the dream)!? I'm so glad you finally felt the jabs...

And now I want poutine! Specifically from the poutinerie in Barrhaven!

Oh man! With DS I *had* to have poutine anytime we were at a place that had it on the menu, he was a poutine fiend. This time I have avoided it so far, but I have a feeling that won't last much longer

Had anatomy scan today. Baby is perfectly healthy and doing great. And we are having........ A BOY!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
Hi all just popping by to thank you for all your kind words when I had mc in July as I was part of the group x I would like to say that after my mc I didn't get a period but I got a BFP so I'm now due in May, I'm currently 6w5d and saw little bean with a strong heartbeat yesterday :) :) xx

What wonderful news, Lolly! I'm so glad! Thank you for updating us :)

Welcome to Team Blue, Chimama! There must have been something in the water in June...

LilFooshFoosh, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably be on the doppler every single day until DH finally got frustrated and confiscated it!

Mmm, poutine. I was on the bus yesterday and we went past a poutine restaurant! I need to do more research, it's hard to find good poutine in Chicago. They always try to fancy it up. I don't want your classy shit, I just want fries and cheese curds and gravy like God intended!

Hi all just popping by to thank you for all your kind words when I had mc in July as I was part of the group x I would like to say that after my mc I didn't get a period but I got a BFP so I'm now due in May, I'm currently 6w5d and saw little bean with a strong heartbeat yesterday :) :) xx

Congratulations!!!

Ahh this has totally cheered me up! (have a raging cold and am sooo miserable!) Huge congrats hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->