2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Here are a couple pics of our little man!

ETA: You can tell he's a boy in the first pic lol!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
Yes you can definitely tell he is a boy! An adorable one :)

Yay congrats to all those getting awesome scans!

Went to the bra store today... my small C's are now medium E's... so that happened... I swear they don't even "look" that big, but it might explain why I've been feeling kinda chubby up top, hahaha. Haven't told DF yet, but he's going to laugh I just know it... explains some of the weight gain I suppose... well, that and the baby and all :haha:

I'm a banana! One of the most ridiculous fruit comparisons, but it still makes me happy.

Great pics, Nelly! Maybe a stroller that can be used as a single, a tandem, or as a single with a standing board would be useful? Rather than hauling a tandem everywhere even when your older girl is too big for it.

C to E, MissFrick? That's impressive! And I thought mine got big...

there he is

Attachments

• 20141016_100459_resized.jpg
    20141016_100459_resized.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20141016_100508_resized.jpg
    20141016_100508_resized.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
MrsK: they seriously don't look like E's, I seriously just feel top heavy... but that includes back, shoulders, everything... And yet, I stuck on smaller cup sizes, and it just wasn't working.

Still keeping the other ones I have, two Bravados in size M, because they technically still fit and feel nice to wear around the house - they just don't give me the support they need anymore.

Ahhh the potty shots are hilarious! I don't even think I saw mine, the tech just said what it was and we just believed it and I started bawling.

LOL, MissFrick, I make them show me every detail so that I know for sure :) Which tech did you have? I had a man and expected him not to give any good pics, but he was really into it and got us some great pics!

Ahhh lovely scan pics of your boys Nelly & Ladybrown!

I just felt baby kick/poke my hand for the first time, yay!! :cloud9:

Have any of you second time moms used pacifiers with your first? We didn't use one with our DD because it was recommended to wait until BF was established, and then she refused it. There were so many times where I wished she would have taken it though. Just wondering if you would use one again, or if it was more hassle than it was worth?

My first used a pacifier until she was about 6 months old, then refused them herself which was fine with me. My second refused pacifiers from the start! I know that pacifiers can be extremely helpful, but at the same time I'd worry about them getting too attached to them and then having to break them of the habit later down the line.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and hopefully everything's well and I'm hoping to find out the gender I'm so excited :D x

No doubt that's a boy!!

yeah that's definitely what I was thinking

Nelly yes I keep laughing at it all day!!

This doctors office is pretty high tech they have a tv mounted on the wall in front of you so you can see everything as you lay there.

Missbx be sure to share once your done!

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and hopefully everything's well and I'm hoping to find out the gender I'm so excited :D x

How exciting for you! Enjoy seeing your LO again. Look forward to an update.

Lovely scans ladies! Have fun tomorrow Missbx

DS used a paci, but only at nap time or bed time. I sucked my thumb and it was a hard habit to break so we started him on the paci to avoid thumb sucking. He gave it up pretty easy. He would only take a specific kind of paci though, a Binky, we tried others and he didn't like them... it was the same when he started bottles- he only took Tommy Tippee.

thanks Nelly, mummy3.. its nice to have a place to vent other than Facebook lol

I love seeing all the u/s pics.. its amazing how fast the babies are growing! And lots of boys.. I guess the February group is majority twins... perhaps March is majority boys?

I seriously can't wait to find out the gender of my baby!

And congrats all the new fruits.. next week is a mango.. sounds yummy lol

Took a 20 week bump pic :) Excuse the messy bedroom, I was too tired to pick up first.

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 14
Lovely bump MrsK. Isn't it insane how fast our bodies are changing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->