2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

It sure is! I was just telling my sister in law today that it seems like every time I look in the mirror I'm a little bigger! I'm enjoying it so far, though :)

My sister in law had a baby girl on Wednesday. I got to meet her yesterday. She's amazing. Can't believe I'm going to have one of my own in a few months. Anyone else feel like time is going really fast? Can't believe I'm already half way.

I said the same to my friend who is also pregnant. She was 20 weeks on Tuesday and im 20 weeks next weds. I feel like this pregnancy is going so much quicker than when i was carrying DD. Cant wait for my anomaly scan (27th) to see him/her again.

It sure is! I was just telling my sister in law today that it seems like every time I look in the mirror I'm a little bigger! I'm enjoying it so far, though :)

I feel like that too!! I love it. Family are starting to notice it now but I wish it was a bit bigger :).

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their 20 week scans and have found out the gender some lovely scan pics. Good luck to all those having them today or soon. I wish I didn't have to wait till November 4th for mine :(. Oh well listening about everyone else's helps :). I feel like I might cave about finding out the gender at my scan aha.

I'm getting impatient for my scan Nov 7th. It could have been earlier, but French schools have a week and a half off at the end of October. I guess my dr is taking the time off with his kids. I'll be 22 weeks: the potty shot better be clear by then!

Has anyone else noticed the fruit tickers have an extra fruit in there? It goes onion (17), sweet potato (18), mango(19), banana(20) but if you look at the string of fruits it goes mango, canteloupe, banana. Wth? :shrug:

That's funny lilfooshfoosh! I would have never noticed! Although I don't have my own fruit ticker, I always check everyone else's haha.

Just thinking about this stupid fruit thing has me confused it never seems to make sense.

It doesn't at all. I was looking at fruit sizes on another site, and it had banana then pomegranate. I don't know what kind of pomegranates people have in other places, but any that I have seen are about the size of a grapefruit and definitely smaller than a banana lol.

Has anyone else noticed the fruit tickers have an extra fruit in there? It goes onion (17), sweet potato (18), mango(19), banana(20) but if you look at the string of fruits it goes mango, canteloupe, banana. Wth? :shrug:

lol Foosh, i didnt notice but thats pretty funny. I think whoever made these fruit tickers must be a lil fruity themselves because there are several fruit choices I seriously wonder at... such as the prune (why not a strawberry?) or the jackfruit (wth? no one in american eats those things and most people dont even know what they are lol)

or how these go from a big round mango to a long skinny banana.. I mean, are we going by the fruit LENGTH or the the fruit SIZE? :haha:

Congrats on team pink!

The fruit crack me up, too. I was wondering about that random melon! I think it goes by length, but they don't always measure straight through the fruit if you look at the pictures on The Bump, and they switch right around 19 or 20 weeks from crown to rump length to total length. But there's no excuse for the mutant pomegranate.

Congrats to all the ladies for their scans. It's good to hear there is another girl on the roster.
Teilana: Can't wait to hear the news.
I agree with everyone on the fruit ticker. It's definitely weird to have a banana in there. Although personally I know my little one is 6 days ahead of my due date because of growth. So I keep having to remind myself that the baby is bigger than what the ticker says. Fingers crossed the baby is huge by the time it's supposed to make its grand entrance.
I've been slowly getting the large baby items and today I put the stroller together. I have been looking at safety 1st products. I'm a mommy to be on a budget so I have been looking for deals on all the websites. Also got the pack n play today. The bassinet and the baby glider/swing is all in the living room. Feels like I'm almost ready. We attached the crib to our bed on Monday and I'm getting so stir crazy. I just want to get everything...RIGHT NOW! lol
Anyone else nesting recently?

mutant pomegranate made me laugh out loud at work. There definitely is no excuse for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->