2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I've been nesting a little bit. We moved into our house in January and still haven't really settled in completely, so now we are on a big kick trying to get everything in it's place. I went on a big cleaning and purging spree yesterday on the main floor :)

I want to nest, but I can't do too much yet. Between hand me downs and the baby shower, I don't know what we'll end up buying ourselves, so I'm just researching and planning. I keep flip flopping on what kind of bassinet I want. After going to Babies R Us with SIL yesterday, I'm leaning towards a mini Pack N Play or the convertible mini Arms Reach co-sleeper. So many decisions!

Yay for more genders! It seems like there is at least 1 person/day finding out

1.5 weeks til I (hopefully) find out!! Time is going soooo slow!!

That's it. DH loses, i can't stay yellow!!!

Congrats on blue bump Teilana

One more girl, one more boy - congrats ladies! Still seems like a lot of blue though, huh?

Chrislo we didn't stay yellow, I wanted to but I couldn't resist finding out, trust me it's amazing to know (I bawled when they said what it was!) Only 2 weeks and 2 days and I can tell you all what we're having!

As for a stroller, BIL/SIL offered me one of their old ones, and if all goes as planned she'll be bringing an Uppababy Vista to my shower for me - we just need to order new fabrics for it. They are also giving us the bassinet attachment, so all we need to get (I think) is a snap n' go attachment for it. I'm pretty grateful for the things we are getting from family/friends because there's so darn much to purchase! We'll be getting a pack n' play too because I told DF otherwise I'll be living in our bedroom for months, and the pack n play will give me the opportunity to be downstairs and not need to run up a million times a day for change of clothes and diapers and such.

Congrats Missbx and teilana.
I have also wondered many times about the fruits.. the sizes don't always seem to make sense.

Chrislo we didn't stay yellow, I wanted to but I couldn't resist finding out, trust me it's amazing to know (I bawled when they said what it was!) Only 2 weeks and 2 days and I can tell you all what we're having!

We found out at 16+5 with Lucie. We both couldn't wait find out what gender we were expecting. We said this time it would be nice to wait til he/she arrives this time but seeing everyone finding out the gender of their LOs is reminding me how lovely it was to find out! I don't think I can wait til March but don't want to spoil it for DH either. Also because we both genuinely don't have a preference to a boy or girl despite already having a little lady i should be able to wait right?!

Look forward to hearing what colour your bump is!

Congrats to everyone whose had their scana and found out gender iv been so busy today not had chance to get on here :p going to be busy tomorrow too as it's last day to get self sorted for hols since Sunday is day for relaxin b letting dd have her b day presents early then bath and early night :D

Here is our little thumb-sucker!

Attachments

• DOVE^AMANDA73.jpg
    DOVE^AMANDA73.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Ohh congrats on team blue and team pink!! How exciting. That's a lovely scan teilana.

Team yellow feels a bit lonely now. I'd like a girl first. Everything thinks it's a boy though and it's starting to make me change my mind. I have been feeling sure about it being a girl. Did anyone have a correct gut feeling about their LO?

My gut feeling was way wrong! I think it was mostly wishful thinking, but I'm very excited about our boy now.

How's everyone doing today? This is my last Saturday babysitting my nephew. I won't miss the occasional crankiness and refusal to nap and waking up early on Saturdays, but I'll miss having so much one on one time with him. I can't wait til he and Teddy are old enough to be friends.

I think I'm going to crack down on my occasional dietary cheating. I eat salami now and then when it's the only meat that appeals to me, even though it's on the no list. I had some on a salad last night and felt crappy after. It was too soon to really be the salami, and I woke up fine, but it's still creepy feeling sick when you know you ate something that's not recommended. Not worth it.

Ohh congrats on team blue and team pink!! How exciting. That's a lovely scan teilana.

Team yellow feels a bit lonely now. I'd like a girl first. Everything thinks it's a boy though and it's starting to make me change my mind. I have been feeling sure about it being a girl. Did anyone have a correct gut feeling about their LO?

My gut told me girl and so far its a girl.

congrats missbx :pink:, teilana :blue:... Im glad the scans were great and you were able to find out the genders!!

less than 3 weeks to go before I'll know!!! Most of my family is predicting girl, but thats because they all want a girl now that my sister has her son. It'd be hilarious if its a boy instead

And wait, salami is on the No list? lol oops, ive been eating tons of it.. but then I havent stopped eating lunch meats at all.. I love me a BMT $5 footlong from subway.. Im even wondering if the no sushi is just a bunch of overblown panic too, but since I cant have sake with it, I havent wanted to go out for sushi anyways.

Salami counts as lunchmeat. I think a lot of it is overblown, too. Get your sub toasted and it's on the yes list again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->