2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Maybe! I left a message with the receptionist, and the midwife will call me this afternoon. I really like my office, I've only been in 4 times and they know who I am when I call :) I guess it helps to have a really distinctive name.

I'm going to guess she'll tell me it's not so low that I have to change my behavior, but I'll feel a lot better when I hear it. I can deal with no strenuous activity, pelvic rest, no heavy lifting, etc, but I really don't want to go on this cruise and go swimming and walking everywhere and then get home and realize I was putting myself and the baby at risk! DH is already kind of concerned about my lifting too much, so I expect he'll be on suitcase duty this trip :)

Anyone noticing distinct baby movements on the outside yet? I just saw a video about seeing it as early as 16 weeks. Now i am just sitting here expecting baby to perform and no luck so far.

Nelly, I'm so relieved you and DF work far away from the shooting! I was watching all the news on CNN and it's so surreal watching your own city on a channel like that!

So after posting a couple days ago that I'm not feeling that much movement, I definitely felt 1 yesterday and 2 this morning on the outside. They're still quite tiny, and I'm not sure what exactly I'm expecting to feel, but I suppose it's starting.

Can't believe I'm 21 weeks on Friday!

Has anyone started to produce milk already ? The last few days I've taken my bra off I've had a little white flakey stuff. And now today my boobs are so sore! This is my first baby x

Nelly, I'm so relieved you and DF work far away from the shooting! I was watching all the news on CNN and it's so surreal watching your own city on a channel like that!

So after posting a couple days ago that I'm not feeling that much movement, I definitely felt 1 yesterday and 2 this morning on the outside. They're still quite tiny, and I'm not sure what exactly I'm expecting to feel, but I suppose it's starting.

I know! Also good thing you don't live downtown anymore! A few of our coworkers had meetings downtown this morning and ended up in lockdown. They all left anyway after a few hours though. Looking forward to heading home tonight!

Yay for movements!

Missfrick, it's probably small amounts of dries colostrum as your MILK won't come in until a couple days after baby is born. I haven't seen any here yet!

I feel baby move a little bit every day, but pretty sure my placenta is also anterior because it's so slight. No tummy jumping movements yet, but I don't think it'll be much longer.

I swear this baby over the last few days feels like it is trying to escape! It is doing gymnastics as i type :p

I am so excited, it is finally SCAN DAY... only 5 hours to go!! hopefully she stays a she.

How is everyone going with weight gain? At 20 weeks I have gained 4kg / just over 8lb.

Enjoy your scan, Foxy!

I was doing great on weight gain til about 5 or 6 weeks ago. I'm up about 17lbs now, I think :( 5 of that was gained in the time it took the pee on the positive test to dry, and the rest come on in the second trimester. I know some of it is just my body doing what it thinks is best, but I do need to get better about what food choices I'm making.

I decided to take a little nap, which finally prompted the midwife to return my call ;) Isn't that always how it goes? Anyway, the news is pretty good. I don't remember the numbers she gave me right down to the millimeter, but my placenta was roughly 2.5cm from the cervix before peeing, and 1.5 after peeing. That's so close to the "ok for vaginal birth" point that I'm not too worried about it not moving up enough. She said since it's not covering the cervix opening, I don't need to worry about pelvic rest or watching my lifting or anything. So that's a relief!

I have gained a total of 10 lbs so far at 19+4.

I think I have had some colostrum as well as it seems like nightly I am cleaning dry white stuff off my nipples.

Yay for your cervix being somewhat copperative MrsK! Hopefully it continues to move up and away!

So far I've gained 15lbs

I have the dried white stuff on my breast as well

I call it dancing when the baby moves I don't know what he's doing but he does it around the same times almost everyday

Good news MrsK on your placenta & MissFrick on the movement!

Good luck with your scan Foxy! Which way do you ladies think a US tech would more likely be wrong: saying it's a boy but it's a girl or saying it's a girl but being a boy? Either they miss the penis or the mistake the cord for a penis... :shrug:

I've gained about 8 lbs, DH says it's about 4 in the belly and 2/boob. :lol:

I've also have had dried colostrum on my nips. It was one of my first pregnancy symptoms but went away after my bfp only to come back about 2 weeks ago.

My nausea has made a resurgence the last couple of days. I think I'm not eating enough.

I don't know about everyone else but I've been having some intense cravings for meat. I want sausage, bratwurst with sauerkraut and more. I've pretty much been offended by the smell of cooking meat since I got pregnant and now all of a sudden all I want is meat. My DH laughed tonight. I was pacing in the kitchen rubbing my bump saying how a hamburger or hot dog sounded delicious right now...RIGHT NOW!! lol. He offered to drive to go and get something but it's super late so I told him to just go to bed. I ate an orange and an apple but I still can't fix this hunger within me. Praying I don't gain 50+ pounds during this pregnancy.

I just put this up on the facebook page but wanted to come in here for those not there.

I had my morphology scan today. Our princess is still a princess 🎀 she is measuring to dates and weighs 319 grams. Everything looks just perfect. So much love for her already 💗

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
I will catch up on everyone's post soon. Been so busy with work!! Hope all is well with everyone & their LOs.

Happy birthday Nelly!!! I remembered we shared the same birthday x

Thank you to all of you who adviced me on finding out the gender. In the end we did! It's a boy! Scan went well apart from the fact they struggled to get all the measurements. He wouldn't move into the right positions. But they got there in the end. Feel sorry for anyone who's appointment was after us as they must have been running about an hour behind by the time they had finished with my lazy boy.

Happy Birthday to you too, Chrislo! I hope you have a great day :) Weren't there a few others with birthdays today or very close?

Happy birthday nelly and Chrislo! Either of you doing anything exciting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->