2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

NOthing special planned here really, but my dd sang me happy birthday this morning, so that is all I need :)

Happy birthday Nelly and Chrislo! Congrats on the boy Molly! Do you have a scan pic for all of us to see?

Happy birthday Nelly and Chrislo! Congrats on the boy Molly! Do you have a scan pic for all of us to see?

I'm not keen on the idea of putting it on the Internet for the world to see sorry!

Happy Birthday Nellylou and Chrislo!!!!

Welcome to team blue Molly86

Happy birthday, Nelly and Chrislo! And welcome to team blue, Molly :)

Does anyone's baby go nuts when they sneeze? I'm still not feeling much movement, but now and then if I sneeze a really big sneeze, it just gets wild in the general vicinity of my uterus. I don't know if my sneezing is knocking my organs all around and they're resettling (seems far fetched, I know!), or if it's knocking Teddy around and making him kick. I haven't felt anything even close to that strong from him at other times, though.

We leave for Florida tomorrow, and I'm not ready. I've known about this trip for months, but of course I haven't done anything to prepare :p It's not as bad as I think it is (one load of laundry, finding things, packing things), but I'll be out most of the day, so I think it's gonna be a late one for me. We have to be at the airport at 8am, which I guess is better than the last few flights where we've had to be there at 6. I wanted us to have some time in Florida to hang out in the pool or maybe go to the beach, but now they're predicting rain, so I'm kind of regretting not booking a later flight and sleeping in.

And to add to the fun, I've started getting the fabled pregnancy gas. It's not constant, thankfully, but hoo boy, does it smell! I'm glad we didn't get a tiny inside cabin on the cruise... :blush:

And now I need to get off my butt and get ready to go get a haircut. Hope everyone's having a good day with no terrible symptoms!

The only thing I have to worry about when I sneeze is peeing... :blush:

Have a great trip MrsK!

The only thing I have to worry about when I sneeze is peeing... :blush:

Have a great trip MrsK!

Haha! I'm sure I won't escape that! Through years of severe hay fever, I've honed my not peeing while sneezing skills, but I'm sure they'll eventually prove to be weaker than little Theodore :p

Hahaha, I think it's because I had some trauma down there after having my DD. Things aren't the same as they used to be. Plus my pregnancy rhinitis is back and my sneezes are insane lol.

I'm sure I'll be in the same boat after birth. And I'd be lying if I said I never coughed really hard and peed a little in the middle of downtown on my way to work and had to go buy emergency underwear before I was even pregnant :p I chose to make up an excuse for being late that day....

I just took a look at my new ticker and saw that he supposedly has a regular sleep cycle now. Not if he's got any of my genes, he doesn't!

Ive felt baby move a few times and at night it feels like shes trying to climb out of my belly button but nothing that the hubs has been able to feel. Hes getting sad about it too. Poor thing!

Ive felt baby move a few times and at night it feels like shes trying to climb out of my belly button but nothing that the hubs has been able to feel. Hes getting sad about it too. Poor thing!

Don't worry, try having him put his head to your belly so he can try to listen to the baby... I can almost guarantee that he will get a swift kick to the head :) It worked every time with my first!

Happy birthday Nelly & Chrislo! Congrats on team blue Molly :blue: Cute pic Foxy

Have fun on your vacation MrsK.

We had another good appointment today. Anatomy scan is Monday and I think I know what gender we have but I will wait to tell you all until after Monday as I will get confirmation! I think we are going to tell DS about the baby tonight and then DH's family this weekend. I'm excited & scared at the same time.

Happy birthday Nelly and Chrislo! Hope you ladies have great days with your families.

Nelly: I was at the office the other day and didn't meet you; at this rate we won't meet until we're in the delivery room (haha wouldn't it be crazy if we were in labor together!?) We are strange mystery pomegranates tomorrow!!!

Have a great time on your vacation MrsK! Have lots of virgin drinks and get a good tan (and make sure to keep hydrated!).

AFM: the wedding crunch has officially begun, and I'm just a ball of stress and nerves and tears - this past week it's seemed like I had another hormone shift, I have been bawling, but luckily the past couple days it seems to have tapered-off.
Tonight me and DF are going to the theatre to see Once (Broadway musical). The theatre is near where the first shooting was yesterday, but from what we understand everything seems to have calmed down downtown so we're not worried.

MrsK: Where are you going to be in Florida? I love near Coco Beach and the weather here and near Cape Canaveral today is going to be fantastic and dry. I hope that you can enjoy your very short stay here in Florida. So far I am loving the sun but I prefer to be indoors because I sleep so much. =)
Anyone waking up at night with a sore belly? I have had it happen a couple of times this past week. Feels so sore down in my lower abs and sides.
Also experienced some fairly strong BH while we were at the grocers yesterday. I am glad it was only for a little while because I had to hang onto my husband and cart each time one started.

I'm getting BH from time to time, almost every day, mostly in the evenings.

Someone on here brought up child/infant CPR. I took a childbirth prep class that is standard for delivering at the hospital where I was registered for DD. They went through the usual: breathing techniques, tour of the maternity ward and delivery rooms. However when it was time for us mamas to ask questions, I asked about infant CPR. The lady leading the class told me I was being paranoid and that I shouldn't expect the worst. I was like, WTF? When I pushed her on the subject she said I should just call emergency services/an ambulance if I think a child has stopped breathing. So I still don't know where I can learn. I made sure to read up and look at diagrams online before DD was born. Sometimes France really feels like the dark ages...

The Red Cross gives classes here - I had infant CPR in a babysitting safety class as a teen. Maybe there's something similar there? It may be overcautious, but if my baby isn't breathing, he's not going to have time for an ambulance to arrive!

We'll be in Miami, Squirrel. I hope it's not too rainy, but the forecast wasn't looking good last I checked. Oh well, better rain in Miami than cold at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->