2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm eating everything in site at this point so I'm sure I've probably gained more than I wat o know!

My mom also bought us a crib today! It was an awesome deal and the only one left and its perfect!

Here it is... I love it!

Attachments

• 20140708_195624_resized.jpg
    20140708_195624_resized.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 11
It's 2:40am here in Sweden and I just woke up by my stomach hurting. Somewhere between period cramping and IBS pain I get when I've esten fat food.

I hope it's the falafel I ate today and not something else...shoot.

My OH is too cute!
He asked if I wanted anything and I said some dairylea cheese on toast. He replied "you can't have that, you're not allowed soft cheese"
Err that's not quite what it means love!
Although I could kill for some feta right now. 😍😍
I think cheese is definitely becoming a craving of mine.

Okay seriously I NEED some feta cheese. 😓

Anyone else having any cravings?

I think feta cheese is fine as long as it's been pasteurized. :) It should say somewhere on the package. Around here, it's easy to find pasteurized feta. Yum!

That's so funny, mummy smurf!

Feta is totally fine. I believe any pasteurized cheese is safe, but some doctors advise against veiny cheese because the mold might be dangerous. In the US, at least, just about any cheese you buy in a supermarket will be pasteurized. Our laws are very strict about pasteurization. I'm not being terribly strict about some of the food poisoning risks. I'll still eat coldcuts, and soft serve ice cream, and soft cheese, and stuff like that, as long as it came from a trustworthy source and hasn't been sitting out in the sun or something. I've never had food poisoning in my life, I have a very strong stomach, so I'm not too concerned about all of a sudden being super sensitive.

This is the bra I got: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002K6F79Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I can't wear it outside or anything, it's not very supportive, but I haven't actually grown in size much (thank god, they're big enough already), so my normal bras are fine, and I lost a lot of weight over the last couple years, so I still have a couple in bigger sizes I can use in a pinch. I just took a nap in it and felt fine getting back up, so I'm really hoping it'll help overnight. I toss and turn a lot, and it's only a matter of time til any big shift starts to hurt. Oddly enough, my actual nipples are just fine. I can't wait to buy real maternity clothes, too. For now, I've only gained maybe 2 or 3 pounds (the inevitable result of quitting Weight Watchers), and it's been so hot, I've mostly been wearing skirts with stretchy waistbands.

oh that bra looks comfy & cheaper than what I was expecting! I'll have to snag me one!

Anyone gain any weight yet? I got BFPS at 4+1, and I think I've put on a lb or two already, in less than 2 weeks? And I have serious bloat I think I'm looking 4 months along already! And this is my first.... Maybe twins? Lol!

Maybe it is twins! I've actually lost a little weight. I've put that down to cutting out the junk food since I found out.

I've put on a few pounds. I was doing Weight Watchers, and had to quit when I got pregnant, so going off the very structured diet combined with being constantly starving, gaining a few pounds was inevitable. I'm trying to focus more eating when I need to eat, but making better choices, in hopes of keeping it under control.

I've put on a few pounds. I was doing Weight Watchers, and had to quit when I got pregnant, so going off the very structured diet combined with being constantly starving, gaining a few pounds was inevitable. I'm trying to focus more eating when I need to eat, but making better choices, in hopes of keeping it under control.

I'm a WW girl too! Hit lifetime a while back up they've been creeping back on. I'm just focusing on trying to eat healthy, and I've ordered workout DVDs for prenatal. And I'm drinking about 10 cups of water daily... I can't wait for a real bump though, this bloat is kinda ick, though at the same time I'm loving every second of it.

I'm eating everything in site at this point so I'm sure I've probably gained more than I wat o know!

My mom also bought us a crib today! It was an awesome deal and the only one left and its perfect!

Here it is... I love it!

Gorgeous crib! You're a lucky girl!

I'm a WW girl too! Hit lifetime a while back up they've been creeping back on. I'm just focusing on trying to eat healthy, and I've ordered workout DVDs for prenatal. And I'm drinking about 10 cups of water daily... I can't wait for a real bump though, this bloat is kinda ick, though at the same time I'm loving every second of it.

It feels so weird to not track after 2 years... I was tempted to do Simply Filling for awhile, since you can eat as much as you want on it, but I found that I was constantly needing little snacks and it was just too hard to always be prepared with power foods. I still have quite a bit to lose, so I'm hoping I can avoid gaining more than I have to. It doesn't help that I just started a job I can do from home, so I've gone from walking three or four miles a day in the course of my commute to sitting on the couch all day. If it wasn't so beastly hot I'd take the dogs for nice long walks.

Millhaven - hope you are feeling better this morning and the cramps have gone. I keep getting the odd cramp but it seems to be linked with when I need to go to the toilet (tmi)

Brittany12 - lovely crib

Missfrick - whichever DVDs have you ordered

So does anyone NOT have morning sickness - I have nothing and and I know I should be grateful but feel a little concerned

Here it is... I love it!

That's a nice crib

Millhaven - hope you are feeling better this morning and the cramps have gone. I keep getting the odd cramp but it seems to be linked with when I need to go to the toilet (tmi)

Brittany12 - lovely crib

Missfrick - whichever DVDs have you ordered

So does anyone NOT have morning sickness - I have nothing and and I know I should be grateful but feel a little concerned

I don't yet

None here yet! Every now and then I kind of hope it'll start, just for the reassurance, but then I come to my senses and realize I'm not puking everywhere, and I should enjoy it while it lasts :haha:

Thanks ladies - I really need to relax and start enjoying this - so hard just can't wait for the first scan x in the uk this you have to wait anything up to 14 weeks!!

The tiredness is starting to kick in for me, kept wanting naps throughout the day yesterday!!

Yeah, this seemed to be the deal with the pain too. I feel a bit of an ache today, but it's nowhere near what I felt when I wrote my last message.

I haven't got a morning sickness (yet?). I hope it stays away. :)

Brittany - nice crib! That's similar to the one I want:)

I have a bit of sickness. Not puking but nauseous and quesy a lot. I get it more at night or when I'm hungry. I'm peeing constantly!! And I wake up every night with a sore back (mid to lower) - it's like my body doesn't like my bed anymore:( I usually only get a sore/stuff back if I sleep longer than usual not after only a few hours!

Mrskchicago, we have a Vincent, ds2 :D

Bowmans, hope they can get you an early scan for reassurance :hugs:

Oooh Millhaven, only 4 weeks to wait, they are so amazing by 10 weeks, proper little baby! Hope your cramps settle down, I get them a lot too, think it's growing and stretching, plus CL cysts can sometimes cause some pain.

Hi kgriffin, welcome aboard hun!!

Madtowngirl, congrats on the scan hun, amazing!!! Let me know if you want to change your EDD in the front page or anything :)

Mummy smurf, great coincidence!

Missfrick I've dropped a couple of lbs, but my bloat actually makes me look fatter lol

Love the crib Brittany! Gorgeous!

Also loving all the potential name choices. I have no idea yet, I'm so indecisive :haha:

AFM been hectic as it's ds1's 3rd birthday coming up, so I've been running about getting presents etc, plus last day at Wednesday toddler group today which included paddling pools, party food and was pretty bonkers. Kids are both worn out now, maybe I'll get some r&r time thisavo now :haha:

Thanks everyone I love the crib :)

I don't have morning sickness yet but I have a feeling it'll start soon.. I have been going poo a lot lately which is unusual for me but its probably cause I eat so much lately.

I also had a horrible back ache yesterday too!

Anyone know if you show sooner or later with a retroverted uterus?

No morning sickness here either, Bowmans! I have absolutely no symptoms other than being tired. My boobs don't hurt and arent' swollen, although that's the same as last time. I can't remember when I started getting morning sickness last time either. I just want some kind of symptom that will confirm that I am definitely pregnant lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->