2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hey ladies can I join?!
Found out July 5th were expecting after TTC for 9 months. took the 10th month off booked a RE apt and had a HSG test Friday the 13th and boom were preggo! Only BD 1x in my FW an that was also FRIDAY THE 13th lol.
So crazy. It's been a long road but we're so happy to finally be out of the heartbreaking rut. 💕

ATM I'm 5weeks and 3 days. Symptoms aren't so bad they come and go.

How did you girls tell your hubs?
I asked him if he wanted breakfast & I put a bun in the oven with a card and the digital test. 😋

That's cute how you told your hubby! I didn't do anything special. He knew I was testing and I couldn't wait to tell him haha.

Millhaven - hope you are feeling better this morning and the cramps have gone. I keep getting the odd cramp but it seems to be linked with when I need to go to the toilet (tmi)

Brittany12 - lovely crib

Missfrick - whichever DVDs have you ordered

So does anyone NOT have morning sickness - I have nothing and and I know I should be grateful but feel a little concerned

I don't yet
I don't yet either. Think it might feel more real if I actually had some symptoms, so hoping for something!

Hey ladies can I join?!
Found out July 5th were expecting after TTC for 9 months. took the 10th month off booked a RE apt and had a HSG test Friday the 13th and boom were preggo! Only BD 1x in my FW an that was also FRIDAY THE 13th lol.
So crazy. It's been a long road but we're so happy to finally be out of the heartbreaking rut. 💕

I asked him if he wanted breakfast & I put a bun in the oven with a card and the digital test. 😋

Welcome it's nice that u found us you came from the June thread if I recall? I defo remember u from one the other thread I'm in lol
I think I put on a bit of weight already, I sure hope so because with dd I didn't look preg at all n that was all the way through I was kinda sad so I prey I get a baby bump this time

Hey ladies can I join?!

welcome & congratulations!!! When is your due date?

My hubby knew right away! It's kind of a funny story. We had just got home from driving about 5 hours & I knew I was going to test that day, I had mentioned it to him but I think he thought it would just be negative. Well, somehow while I was testing a friend of his had called that he hadn't talked to in a long time. I made it a point to not look at my test at all until after the 3 whole minutes were up. After I looked at the test, I saw a faint second line & I screamed AARON- at this point he was outside, as I go to the front door he's coming inside still talking on the phone completely oblivious to my excitement, I turn around go back to the bathroom, recheck the test again to make sure I wasn't seeing things. My hubby comes into the bedroom- I'm standing in the bathroom waiting for him to at least LOOK at me while I'm in a mini state of panic (good panic) while hubby is unpacking from the trip & talking on the phone in his own little world- finally I couldn't take it anymore & I said very loudly & rushed - "Aaron- I need you to get off the phone!!!!!" At that point he realized what was going on, got off the phone & I showed him the positive test! A couple hours later I took another test that had an even darker line! They saying "I need you to get off the phone" is now a funny inside joke between us!!!

Millhaven - hope you are feeling better this morning and the cramps have gone. I keep getting the odd cramp but it seems to be linked with when I need to go to the toilet (tmi)

Brittany12 - lovely crib

So does anyone NOT have morning sickness - I have nothing and and I know I should be grateful but feel a little concerned

As long as I'm not around eggs (which I've only done once & got really nauseated) I'm fine! No morning sickness here! I'm trying to enjoy it while I can!

I get those cramps too - mainly on my left side which also makes me think it's just gas or needing to use the bathroom!

Hello everyone! I'm due March 23rd! I'm only 3w2d, which is suuuuper early & I was honestly shocked I got a positive test this early. SO EXCITED THOUGH! :)

Hey ladies can I join?!

Hi hun, welcome! I've put you down on the 8th, same as me, is that right? Love the way you told your DH, so cute <3

Hello everyone! I'm due March 23rd! I'm only 3w2d, which is suuuuper early & I was honestly shocked I got a positive test this early. SO EXCITED THOUGH! :)

Yay, welcome!!

MrsK! Thanks for sharing the link to that bra, my breasts have been so very sore, it was my first symptom and right now the worst one beside tiredness which isn't too awful just yet. (Bowmans-no ms for me yet!! Hoping I get lucky but not likely I'm sure, you are a bit further than me though!)

sn0w!!! you got your bfp!! That's great, so happy to see you here!!! Congrats girlie!

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is feeling well today! What does everyone do for work?

I'm an engineer for my day job, and I also have my own little business making hair accessories and selling them on etsy :)

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is feeling well today! What does everyone do for work?

I'm a registered nurse, starting a new job in the fall working for the local school district- I'm really excited about the hours! 8-2:45 Mon-Fri, holidays off!

I'm also a professional photographer & run a studio on the side!

Brittany12 - lovely crib

I ordered Tracy Anderson: The Pregnancy Project. It's 9 different dvds for each month of pregnancy. I'm not so fit but I'd like to try my best.

Also, no morning sickness for me! Gagged less than 5 times and slight nausea at night, but definitely not feeling sick every morning.

Just got my HCG levels for my test Monday (5+3) and they were 2900... I am so relieved I really think this bean is gonna stick!

dan-o, Lynny actually had a burst cyst and had a good appointment showing a little babe growing in there, so she is still pregnant!!!

I work in a supermarket. Seems quite boring that compared to some other answers doesn't it?! Still it pays the bills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->