2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hey, may I join? My lmp was June4th but I think I may have ovulated a bit late. I literally just got my bfp this morning, so I'll update when I see the doctor.

I suspect my edd will be March 17th or so....

2 questions:

What are you ladies taking for prenatals?

&

Thoughts on coloring your hair during pregnancy? I am looong overdue for a root touch up & my grays are showing like crazyyyy.

2 questions:

&

Thoughts on coloring your hair during pregnancy? I am looong overdue for a root touch up & my grays are showing like crazyyyy.

Iv read it's safe although Ud have to do it urself hairdressers won't do it wen ur preg I ain't risking it til prob 2nd tri lol

I'm takin the seven seas pregnancy care

Sorry, not had a chance to read back the latest posts, but hope you're all doing well.

Just to update on my dr appointment. She's referred me to EPU and I spoke to a midwife this afternoon. She says it's possibly an ectopic pregnancy and wants to see me ASAP. I can't get to hospital tomorrow, so appt for scan first thing Fri. Feeling pretty nervous.

2 questions:

&

I'm taking Naturemade Prenatals with DHA.

The only risk from hair dye that I've read about is the fumes. If you're in a well ventilated area, you should be safe. I'm not sure about bleach and if some dyes are better than others. I dyed mine with Manic Panic recently, because I have a big bleached chunk that looks absolutely ridiculous if I don't keep it dyed. It's supposed to be a safer dye overall, but I don't think they do regular natural colors. Just keep in mind, hairdressers have babies, too, and they don't quit their jobs as soon as they get pregnant.

Sorry, not had a chance to read back the latest posts, but hope you're all doing well.

Just to update on my dr appointment. She's referred me to EPU and I spoke to a midwife this afternoon. She says it's possibly an ectopic pregnancy and wants to see me ASAP. I can't get to hospital tomorrow, so appt for scan first thing Fri. Feeling pretty nervous.

Oh no! I hope everything is ok.

2 questions:

&

I take a gmo free prenatal that is also a probiotic. I can't for the life of me remember it's name! Has purple on the label lol. It's just expensive, $30+ for a bottle that'll last a month.

Hope everything is ok, hope it's not ectopic!

I take Centrum prenatal right now, plus an additional 4mg of folic acid (for a total of 5) because I'm on some Class C meds. I think I may switch to Jameson prenatal after this bottle because I hear they're better? I really don't know I just asked my pharmacist and that's what they recommended.

I'm just taking a reg prenatal. target brand. It's comparable to centrum. As for hair dye my girlfriends are hair dressers and they both did their hair while they were preggo. I think it really is just the fumes.

Happenstance I'll be thinking of you! Everything crossed for you.

I love this blog, and I thought this entry was a good read for those of us on our first pregnancies. It's 20 symptoms you may not have heard about (and a bunch more in the comments, too): https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/your-pregnant-body-20-things

Dam you hormones, it's playing with my emotions today and I can't shake it off. It's just making me worried something will go wrong or somethin especially with dd keep stressing me out. Have any you have any similar prob s and how did u shake it off?

I'm due 2nd of march if i can join all you lovely ladies :)

It's my first baby, and my first Positive Pregnancy test :D

So Excited :D xx

I'm an engineer for my day job, and I also have my own little business making hair accessories and selling them on etsy :)

I love etsy - its a great site! I got camo vests made for my hubby and groomsman for my wedding on etsy:) I also found a place to make baby bedding on there as well!

Dam you hormones, it's playing with my emotions today and I can't shake it off. It's just making me worried something will go wrong or somethin especially with dd keep stressing me out. Have any you have any similar prob s and how did u shake it off?

I try to distract myself with something to do. Yesterday I was a little anxious so I went out on a walk to the park. It was nice to get some fresh air and get out of the house. I find that when I feel stuck in my emotions, i am also stuck at home so I try to move around and do something.

kgriffin: I am a stay at home mom

chimama: Great benefits!!

ImSoTired: Congrats on your BFP!!!

snowbunnie: I am taking Women's One a Day Prenatal

Happenstance: Oh please keep us updated!!

The book I loved reading during my last pregnancy was The Mommy Docs' Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy and Birth. It was very informative, straight forward, and included anecdotes.

https://www.amazon.com/Mommy-Ultimate-Guide-Pregnancy-Birth/dp/0738214604

AFM: I got my second draw results back from yesterday. The number was 14298. I was so relieved to see that my numbers had jumped a crazy amount. First milestone reached!! I go in for my first appointment tomorrow. If I get an ultrasound, I hope to see and hear something. Hope everyone is having a good day. I spent the day with my husband for a second day in a row since he is off again today. We stopped by my parents' house and my daughter got to visit with her grandparents. She had a blast and tried some apple sauce. Loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->