2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Thanks for the update bookity. I was wondering if she was busy having her baby. Glad to hear all is well, congrats to her!!

Sending you labour dust mommasquirrel, hope baby decides it is time before Monday. Can't wait to hear what your yellow bump is :).

Hope all new mommas and bubbas are doing well. And all ladies coming up to their dd and going over it, sending you all positive labour vibes.

Sorry I've been so absent since baby girl arrived, just wanted to say thinking of everyone and sending best wishes for those still waiting and lots of well wishes to those mommas and babies already here!

Anyone due today (14th) going crazy with me? It's my due date and I want my baby :brat:

Me!!! I have definitely been feeling done the last week or so... With how low he has been and how sore and uncomfortable things have gotten...

Due date was today but little miss decided to come on the fourth, I hope things gets moving for both of you very soon!! Best of luck!

My due date is today as well. I feel very heavy in the pelvis today which is not normal and I had some bad BH while at the grocers. Not sure if anything will come of it. All I know is I have a scheduled induction on Monday so one way or another I'll have a baby in my arms no later than the end of the week. =)

I'm dying to know if your bump is pink or blue momma!!

Happy mothers day ladies! Would be lovely if we had some babies born today. Fingers crossed for those of you still waiting. George ( and his daddy) are taking me out for Mother's Day dinner. Our first time in a restaurant, hope he's good in there!

Good Morning everyone!! It's another day and still waiting patiently. I really thought something was happening last night but here I am awake and it's the following morning. I'm exciting just knowing in less than 36 hours I'll be in the hospital starting the induction process. I'm so ready to meet this little person. My neighbor asked if I was ready and to be honest I am mentally ready but very anxious about how I will handle the pain. DH had a talk with me last night. He said some good things for example: You were made to do this, I know you can do this and trust in your body. If it's too much I will support you in what you need/want. You are not a failure if you need help. It's okay to ask for help.
It's so bizarre for him to be so open about it since he's been pretty nonchalant about my birthing choice. I think he is starting to gear up himself and put on his big boy pants for the labor. I told him, I wish i could trade places and he just shook his head and said, No way would I push a baby out of my penis.. Thank god I was born a man!! ROFL I didn't mean that, geez! I am so lucky to have someone with such humor in my life although there are moments, I mean real moments where I'd like to just ring him out. I'm glad I don't because he is and has been great to me overall.
So for today all I have planned is to clean out the car, relax, and do a load of laundry. Hoping the day will pass quickly. Hoping all the ladies in waiting are getting some sleep and that babies come soon. Hoping that all new moms and babes are well and having speedy recoveries from birth. =) :hugs: Feeling good this morning!!

Have a lovely time molly! Sure he will be good as gold :).

Oh ahaha mommasquirrel, that's cute and funny of him. Sounds like he knows just what to say. And ofc he is right, you're made for this and you'll do great! I'm so excited for you!

I haven't been on in forever with it being so much easier on FB. With a huge Nicu stay and now super high needs baby its impossible but going to try and read back:flower:

I hope everyone is good and looking forward to seeing more baby pics:cloud9:

Today is the day we go in for the induction. As I count down the hours the excitement is taking over. DH has gone into his "nesting mode" cleaning, sanitizing and grinning like a mad man. He is predicting that it will be a boy measuring 7 lbs 4 oz and 19 inches. I still have no clue but am hoping it's healthy and has the normal ten fingers, ten toes and all the right bits and pieces. Do you have any guesses on the sex, weight and length of this little bundle?

I posted this on FB as well. =) I have the song, it's the final countdown playing over and over in my head then it's followed by lets get this party started. lol I know I should be sleeping but my darn body won't listen to reason. I guess I'll be lounging on the couch for a few hours.

Oooooo so exciting!!!

I can't predict weight easily having not seen your bump but based on your OHs predictions I will say 7lbs 6. I've been changing between girl and boy. We've have a lot of boys in the marchmallows group but I have more of a boy feeling for your bump.

YAY Momma! I'm terrible at this game... 8 lbs 2 oz, boy. So you'll probably have a 6 lb girl LOL

It's like trying to sleep on Christmas eve. I hope you managed some though. Good luck!! Quick and easy thoughts for you today

Good luck momma squirrel!

No signs :( just had a tour of the labour suite, getting excited! Come on baby!

Good luck momma squirrel! I'm going to guess it's a 7lb 12 boy.
Well my Mother's Day meal was really nice. And George slept the whole 3 hours we were in the restaurant. I'm so impressed.

Good luck with the induction! Hope everything goes smoothly and you can get a little bit of rest before things start to happen.

Glad to hear your meal out went well molly.

I will be leaving for the midwife clinic soon to try another sweep. Tomorrow I will be officially 41 weeks. If baby doesn't show by my appointment on Thursday I think we will talk induction. Kind of scary either way! I think when baby does finally come I will be in a state of shock, like, she's actually here and mine! I think I'm more nervous thinking about taking care of the baby than having it!

I was the opposite bucherwurm. I was worried about the birth and didn't really think past that. The birth actually wasn't that bad. Definitely hard work taking care of him though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->