2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I haven't been on in forever with it being so much easier on FB. With a huge Nicu stay and now super high needs baby its impossible but going to try and read back:flower:

I hope everyone is good and looking forward to seeing more baby pics:cloud9:

Yeah, I just popped on again too. I much prefer Facebook, but it's nice to see what people have been writing on here. :)

Congrats frenchie and good luck mykerboy

So I was right to be concerned about Liam as he's now started loosing weight rather than gaining and iv just noticed he's getting red spots on his face which become more visible wen he's feeding. Taking him to the docs at 6 as midwife had no idea but I'm convinced it's an allergy.

Sorry to hear that Mummy. I hope the doc can help. Good thing you're so aware. Fingers crossed it can be easily solved.

Midwife appointment went well today. We did a stretch and sweep today too to try and get things going. She said I was soft and that she could just barely get 2 fingers in. Definitely not the most comfortable thing to have done, didn't hurt, just not comfortable. Now having some cramps, in addition to the odd contraction here and there since those decided to start having some regularity to them last night. If we don't have a baby by Monday, we get to go for another ultrasound sometime Monday to check in and then after that if there are no concerns that send us for induction, we get to decide if we want to wait or induce anyways.

We've almost made it through March Break!! I'm sure DS will be happy to be back at school and doing his own thing...and I won't feel as guilty for giving the baby so much attention.

Charlotte had an appointment yesterday and is 1 oz over her birth weight! The dr was not happy originally but then I told her the last doc had weighed the baby with the diaper (full of pee & poo) still on, then she was annoyed with the other doc but happy with Charlie. :haha: We also have successfully gotten Charlie back on the boob. She was falling asleep too quickly after starting a feed, plus she was a little premature plus slightly jaundice so DH and I agreed that I'd pump and we'd give her bottles. After 3 or 4 days though she seemed a lot better so we switched back. I think one thing that helped was I kept offering her the boob first and if she started nodding off would switch to the bottle. Very proud of her. :cloud9:

Keeping an eye out for updates and new birth announcements!!

Baby is here. She did end up arriving on St. Patrick's day with a bit over an hour to spare. She was 8lb 11oz. I started feeling consistent contractions on the way to the hospital around 4 but still had to be hooked up to the drip and being hooked up around 5, she came about 5 hours later. I was pushing for an hour. I used gas and air at 7cm. I decided I like that stuff :haha:
Anyway, baby Annabelle is here. We came home yesterday. Got home around 6:30. We have already been through our first night home, so this will be our first full day home. I didn't get a full nights rest, obviously, but slept much better than in the hospital.
I didn't need too much repair work. The doctor said there was more damage inside, so I have a few stitches there and a few on the outside, but over all things aren't too bad. I have been keeping up with Tylenol. My whole body is tired though, lots of sore and tired muscles.
She has latched a few times. She had a good feed last night around 3am. Since then though she hasn't latched very well. She has gotten a few drops for sure and has sucked a few times. Lots of meconium diapers, though.

Good luck for those waiting. Excited to hear more baby news!

Baby is here. She did end up arriving on St. Patrick's day with a bit over an hour to spare. She was 8lb 11oz. I started feeling consistent contractions on the way to the hospital around 4 but still had to be hooked up to the drip and being hooked up around 5, she came about 5 hours later. I was pushing for an hour. I used gas and air at 7cm. I decided I like that stuff :haha:
Anyway, baby Annabelle is here. We came home yesterday. Got home around 6:30. We have already been through our first night home, so this will be our first full day home. I didn't get a full nights rest, obviously, but slept much better than in the hospital.
I didn't need too much repair work. The doctor said there was more damage inside, so I have a few stitches there and a few on the outside, but over all things aren't too bad. I have been keeping up with Tylenol. My whole body is tired though, lots of sore and tired muscles.
She has latched a few times. She had a good feed last night around 3am. Since then though she hasn't latched very well. She has gotten a few drops for sure and has sucked a few times. Lots of meconium diapers, though.

Congratukations!

No signs of labour. No baby :brat:

Congrats :D

Congrats on the new babies! Since baby brain and sleep deprivation appear to be with me forgive me if I miss anyone out....
Frenchie- 4 days in hospital! That would have killed me! Great job, glad you survived and james sounds gorgeous
Mrsk- you had a long haul from memory! Sound like teddy is being a superstar though with awesome weight gain!
Bucherworm- so glad Annabelle is here! And great that you are home too. Nothing is nicer than your own bed and your own shower etc!
I feel like I'm missing people.... Will read back!

We are all good. Hard to believe it's been three weeks already. My c section incision all broke down which was soooo painful. They put me on antibiotics which of course have now caused rip roaring diarrhoea for baby. Ho hum. Anyway we are where we are and I will now power on with some probiotics to try to damage limit for him.

Good luck to the last few of our marchmallows! The last few days and weeks last an eternity but it's all worth it!

Congratulations butcher!! Glad to hear more baby news. Anyone heard from mommasquirrel?

Well after laboring for 26 hrs and pushing for 3hrs Caden Michael joined the world via c-section on March 18 at 11:14pm. He was 6lbs 11oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Apparently my pelvis is not made for birth and he was facing up. He has a little abrasion on his head from my pelvic bone, but he's just fine otherwise and I'm so in love!

Quick update. After laboring more than 24 hours we got stuck at 6cm and baby was in distress as well as me. Had an emergency c section and I reacted badly. Had to be constantly monitored since my blood pressure would not rise. I was 60/30. Hinata jade was born at 1141 pm on st Patrick's day. The cord was wrapped twice around her neck. They got her breathing quickly. While breastfeeding I noticed she was having small fits which looked like seizures. She is now in nicu having tests done. Im still recovering so I am out of it. Ohh..she was 8 pounds 11.4 ounces and 21.75 inches long. Will post a pic tomorrow if I can remember. Please keep us in your prayers. And its okay for anyone to copy and paste this on FB. Too tired to repost right now.

Welcome to the world new babies Caden & Hinata! Hope everyone recovers quickly. Praying for mommasquirrel & little Hinata. <3

Congratulations new mummies! Sorry to hear some of you didn't have the easiest of births. Seems like most of us have outer babies now. Good luck to those still waiting.

Congrats Mkyerby! I hope you have a smooth recovery and are able to get some rest after all that. Welcome to the world Caden!!

Oh Momma, that's scary! Thoughts and prayers that you and Hinata are both well and recovering nicely. :hugs: And extra hugs for your DH, I'm sure he is/was beside himself with both his girls in distress.

Congrats new mums!

Sorry to hear that momma but congrats on your little girl. Wishing you both the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->