2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Morning sickness already?!? I am only 4 weeks and I had the worst MS last night. I have been a little queasy the last few days if I don't eat frequently but this was awful. I felt dizzy, huge headache, and like I needed to puke but couldn't. Started right after dinner so I wasn't hungry and I drank a ton of water all day. :wacko: Luckily I woke up and I feel fine so far today. It just seems too early to feel so sick! I was super lucky with my DS and never had MS. Maybe this one is a pink bump! :happydance:

I'm chaperoning a field trip today and found out last night that lunch plans changed and I had to bring something from home. Do you know how hard it is to find an on-the-go lunch when you don't have time to go to the grocery store, can't eat lunchmeat, don't really want any meat, can only shop at Walgreens, and you don't have any way to keep perishables cold? Tons of fun :p. But I think the hodgepodge I ended up with will sit better than the original McDonald's plan.

Anyone else getting the most uncomfortable, painful gas in the history of the world? I swear I thought I had appendicitis last night it was so bad, except it was all over, and it hurt when I pushed on my stomach too... this morning, totally gone! Maybe a combination of gas and the ol' uterus stretching? I guess first pregnancies maybe have more aches and pains?

Has anyone got a toddler who you'd live to potty train before this one arrives?

DD will be 2 in September, ideally I'd like to - but she's showing no interest whatsoever so doubt it.

My little girl is 28 months and she's doing amazing on the potty training. I'm stoked. I bought an ebook called "Oh Crap, Potty Training" and her method is working really well for us. :)

DD will be 2 in September, ideally I'd like to - but she's showing no interest whatsoever so doubt it.

My little girl is 28 months and she's doing amazing on the potty training. I'm stoked. I bought an ebook called "Oh Crap, Potty Training" and her method is working really well for us. :)

I might have to look into that book!

Anyone else getting the most uncomfortable, painful gas in the history of the world? I swear I thought I had appendicitis last night it was so bad, except it was all over, and it hurt when I pushed on my stomach too... this morning, totally gone! Maybe a combination of gas and the ol' uterus stretching? I guess first pregnancies maybe have more aches and pains?

I had this last time.. I thought it was ectopic :dohh: but just gas :haha:

She actually recommends starting kids as young as 18 months. I waited with my daughter because she was really really speech delayed and I knew she wouldn't understand me that young.

Even though it's uncomfortable, I'm glad lots of others are having cramping, too. I've had it since I found out, basically. Getting close to a month now.
I woke up this morning not feeling the best. I slept for 10 hours last night and was still tired. I was also feeling nauseous. It's mostly gone now, besides being tired, but I can still feel it a bit.

finally got my scan booked for monday, but its 8.30 in the morning!!! it takes 45 minutes to get to the hospital, and i need a full bladder -_- i am so rubbish at holding in wee!

but i can finally see how far along i am, hopefully they'll let me take home a picture of my little bubby :)

soo excited now :D xx

Me too! Mines at 9.30! I need an empty bladder tho thankfully, as I know I'll only be 7w!
Good luck!!

So, my hcg was 37 on Monday and 167 yesterday. My progesterone went from 21 on Monday to 23 as well. The nurse said I'm right on track for an early 4ish week pregnancy. I have my first appointment and sono on the 30th, in which I'll be approximately 6 weeks along! I feel so much better now <3

That's fab news!! Roll on 30th!

She actually recommends starting kids as young as 18 months. I waited with my daughter because she was really really speech delayed and I knew she wouldn't understand me that young.

I started sitting mine on the potty at about 12 months to get her used to it, but it didn't make a difference at all lol. She is a stubborn little thing!

Oh my gosh, yes! Mine started two days after I found out! It's so bad, it hurts. I finally broke down and took some gas-x last night. :blush:

Hi Everyone! I just graduated from the TTC #1 forum. On 7/16 I found out that I was for sure 4 weeks preggers, and I am due 03/25/2015!! Can't wait to know what I am having. FX for all sticky beans!!

Hi Everyone! I just graduated from the TTC #1 forum. On 7/16 I found out that I was for sure 4 weeks preggers, and I am due 03/25/2015!! Can't wait to know what I am having. FX for all sticky beans!!

congratulations :D hope you get a sticky bean :D xx

Thanks!!...I had a question for any MM momies that are further than 4 weeks, do you remember having a lot of the symptoms at 4 weeks? I'm not really experiencing the vomitting, slight nausea but nothing serious, I also don't have the tender boobs, or the cravings yet. I do frequent the restroom lately, and a lot of gas (TMI). Should I be concerned at all, because majority of the posts I read women are having those symptoms at this stage...

Thanks!!...I had a question for any MM momies that are further than 4 weeks, do you remember having a lot of the symptoms at 4 weeks? I'm not really experiencing the vomitting, slight nausea but nothing serious, I also don't have the tender boobs, or the cravings yet. I do frequent the restroom lately, and a lot of gas (TMI). Should I be concerned at all, because majority of the posts I read women are having those symptoms at this stage...

i had a terrible time at 4 weeks! my boobs were hurting like crazy, i had awful awful nausea, but i think that that is quite rare to have such severe symptoms at 4 weeks, some people dont notice their 1st trimester at all and still go on to have happy and healthy babies so dont worry!!

I'm pretty certain that my little lady will be toilet trained by the time this little one arrives thankfully. She turned 2 last Saturday. when indoors she will use the toilet or potty (both wee wee & poo) However, we haven't mastered it when out & about (shopping/eating out etc) She wears a nappy when out. She will tell me she needs to go sometimes but mostly does it in her nappy. I think she's done soooo well for a just turned 2 year old xx

So, my hcg was 37 on Monday and 167 yesterday. My progesterone went from 21 on Monday to 23 as well. The nurse said I'm right on track for an early 4ish week pregnancy. I have my first appointment and sono on the 30th, in which I'll be approximately 6 weeks along! I feel so much better now <3

Great news!!

Congrats on your bfp!! Don't be too concerned about lack of symptoms at this stage as some women don't experience much in early pregnancy. With my last pregnancy at 4 weeks i was only experiencing extreme tiredness & dizzy spells. My nausea started at 5 weeks and I had HG from 6 weeks which I wouldn't wish upon anyone!! This pregnancy ive had more or less the same but with no vomiting (yay) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->