2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I've had daily cramping since implantation pretty much. Its worse at night and I wake up with it a few times a night. Also when I have to pee. It really worries me, but I've had no bleeding at all so hopefully its just my uterus prepping for baby.

I've had and still have cramping too! At first it was just little tiny pinches but now it feels like AF cramps, very mild AF cramps without blood. I didn't even have spotting during implantation. At least not that I noticed lol.
Oh and last night I went to pee and it hurt too. After I was done I felt like my bladder was cramping. :wacko:
Anyone else that has to pee more frequently and is only 4 weeks? :shrug:

I'm noticing I need a nap during the day when I put the little ones for their nap

I've actually just begun spotting. So I believe it may just be a chemical which was on it's way? Regardless, Thank you for all of your support ladies! H&H 9 months to all of you!

Here's hoping for a baby bump for me this year!

So sorry to hear that :(

Children's nap time : proof a benevolent god exists!

Been feeling rather queasy for the last day or two. Eases while I'm eating, so it's hard to stop snacking.

I'm going to use disposable diapers for #2. I have actually never seen a reusable diaper here in France. Which is strange since the French go crazy for anything organic or ecological. It's probably because French mums put their kids in daycare at 3 months, so you can't ask your nanny to play along with the cloth diaper game. Also very few Frenchies have clothes dryers, so the laundry situation would get quite out of hand. I should really buy stock in Pampers/P&G...

Children's nap time : proof a benevolent god exists!

Been feeling rather queasy for the last day or two. Eases while I'm eating, so it's hard to stop snacking.

I'm going to use disposable diapers for #2. I have actually never seen a reusable diaper here in France. Which is strange since the French go crazy for anything organic or ecological. It's probably because French mums put their kids in daycare at 3 months, so you can't ask your nanny to play along with the cloth diaper game. Also very few Frenchies have clothes dryers, so the laundry situation would get quite out of hand. I should really buy stock in Pampers/P&G...

They are quite popular here in Canada, and I have had two daycares who were perfectly happy to use them. They actually liked them because they didn't fill their trash with diapers. Our garbage is only collected every two weeks so it's not fun to have diapers piling up for that long, especially in the summer lol.

I'll probably combi nappy like I did with ds2, although I only tend to use disposables on him now.

Disposables can seem like a waste with tiny babies, especially when they can go through one every half an hour at times and I'm just sat at home. Breast milk poo just washes right off it's great. Out and about it's always disposables for us tho.

I used cloth full time with ds1 until he started solids, then we combi nappied him. He's now in pants thankfully, would be nice if ds2 is also in pants by March, we'll see!

Has anyone got a toddler who you'd live to potty train before this one arrives?

DD will be 2 in September, ideally I'd like to - but she's showing no interest whatsoever so doubt it.

Oh yeah, I guess I combo diapered too! I never used cloth over night because my daughter has the biggest pees every overnight and I didn't want to risk a leak haha. The cloth might have been fine, but I didn't want to risk it.

Just found out my sister in law's sister in law (my oh's sister's oh's sister, does that make sense!?) is due 4 days after us! We were due a month apart last time so it's kind of funny.

I have been SOOOOO exhausted and peeing a lot too (thank you hormones). Making it hard to watch my girls sometimes. If the little one goes down for a nap sometimes I snooze a little myself in the recliner while biggun watches Strawberry Shortcake or My Little Pony.

DD will be 2 in September, ideally I'd like to - but she's showing no interest whatsoever so doubt it.

I soooo want my little one to potty train. she's almost 2.5 and has no interest at all. I don't want to make it a bad experience by forcing her and making it traumatic. No idea what to do!

Oh yeah, I guess I combo diapered too! I never used cloth over night because my daughter has the biggest pees every overnight and I didn't want to risk a leak haha. The cloth might have been fine, but I didn't want to risk it.

Just found out my sister in law's sister in law (my oh's sister's oh's sister, does that make sense!?) is due 4 days after us! We were due a month apart last time so it's kind of funny.

Both of my kids were born within three weeks of my SILs sister's kids and we see them a couple times a year at family get togethers. So far, we haven't told any family yet, but I'm dying to know if she is also pregnant again....would be too funny.

DD started potty training about 18 months and loved it. She really didn't get the hang of it until closer to 2 1/2, when she could handle her own pants. DS doesn't want anything to do with a training potty or toilet, he screams bloody murder! So, I hope that changes in the next 9 months, but not holding my breath lol.

Both of my kids were born within three weeks of my SILs sister's kids and we see them a couple times a year at family get togethers. So far, we haven't told any family yet, but I'm dying to know if she is also pregnant again....would be too funny.

Same happened here, my due date was the same as my SIL in 2009 (lost mine at 12w tho) and again with ds1, our boys are 3 weeks apart, I'm also wondering if she is pregnant again!!

Working on potty training my oldest. Want her out of diapers before baby arrives (shouldn't be too tall an order, she's 3 in August). Be great if my second also could be trained before #3 is here, but she's not showing interest right now. Maybe once big sis gets the hang of it she'll want to do it too.

We plan to start toilet training our youngest around 18 months (October this year). My oldest daughter was fully toilet trained including nighttime by 2 years old, I am hoping and praying missy will be as easy.

finally got my scan booked for monday, but its 8.30 in the morning!!! it takes 45 minutes to get to the hospital, and i need a full bladder -_- i am so rubbish at holding in wee!

but i can finally see how far along i am, hopefully they'll let me take home a picture of my little bubby :)

soo excited now :D xx

finally got my scan booked for monday, but its 8.30 in the morning!!! it takes 45 minutes to get to the hospital, and i need a full bladder -_- i am so rubbish at holding in wee!

but i can finally see how far along i am, hopefully they'll let me take home a picture of my little bubby :)

soo excited now :D xx

Exciting!!! Just start drinking your water when you leave to go to the appointment. You should be fine as long as you have it all done by 20 minutes before the appointment. I think they suggest an hour before but then you end up holding it forever and it's awful!!!

So, my hcg was 37 on Monday and 167 yesterday. My progesterone went from 21 on Monday to 23 as well. The nurse said I'm right on track for an early 4ish week pregnancy. I have my first appointment and sono on the 30th, in which I'll be approximately 6 weeks along! I feel so much better now <3

So, my hcg was 37 on Monday and 167 yesterday. My progesterone went from 21 on Monday to 23 as well. The nurse said I'm right on track for an early 4ish week pregnancy. I have my first appointment and sono on the 30th, in which I'll be approximately 6 weeks along! I feel so much better now <3

Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->