2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I've had that light headedness when getting up too. Blood pressure gets lower when you're pregnant, so it's not unusual, but it is annoying. Technical name is "orthostatic hypotension" for when your blood pressure drops from standing up too quickly. Just try to take is slow and you should be okay. I forget about it too when I'm talking about my symptoms.

get up slowly, drink more water.

"drink more water" is the answer to so many pregnancy problems I swear!!

Catching up:

This will be baby #1 for me.

I'msotired - I'm so sorry. :(

AFM - finally a blueberry, but still not feeling pregnant. No symptoms. I'm either going to be one of the lucky ones or M/S is going to slap me in the face hardcore...

get up slowly, drink more water.

"drink more water" is the answer to so many pregnancy problems I swear!!

yeh i cannot tell you how many times ive heard oh just drink more water haha!!!

It seems like water is the cure for everything, doesn't it? I do think I get the lightheadedness more when I'm not as careful about drinking enough, so maybe there's something to it. I get it when I'm (constantly) hungry, too, so make sure to eat and drink enough.

Anyone know if it's dangerous, beyond the risk of toppling over like a doofus and hurting myself? I think I need to start an official list for the midwives.

Catching up:

This will be baby #1 for me.

I'msotired - I'm so sorry. :(

AFM - finally a blueberry, but still not feeling pregnant. No symptoms. I'm either going to be one of the lucky ones or M/S is going to slap me in the face hardcore...

MS with my first hit at about 8 weeks, just when I thought I was going to luck out!! It really wasn't that terrible. Sick a couple times a week. One bad week where it was every day, then tapered back off around 18 weeks. Compared to my second pregnancy, MS was a breeze in the first.

I hope the dizziness isn't dangerous... I played one inning of softball Tuesday, sat out the next 6, and then fainted when the game was over... I was so embarrassed but I don't think anyone caught on... Won't be playing anymore this season though...

I hope the dizziness isn't dangerous... I played one inning of softball Tuesday, sat out the next 6, and then fainted when the game was over... I was so embarrassed but I don't think anyone caught on... Won't be playing anymore this season though...

oh geeze! That's scary! Did someone catch you?? Definitely no more softball!

I'm planning on going on a 3-4 mile strenuous hike tomorrow... this makes me wonder if I should hold out... ??

i fainted at work the other day, i have to stand up all day for my job and since im not telling people until i get my first scan i have to deal with standing up all day!! not good for my dizzyness

Congrats to the new BFP's, condolences to the loses :-(

Hospital- we live a 2 hour drive from both our OB and our delivering hospital.

Baby # this is baby #3 for us. DD#1 is 12 and was born at 37w6d via induction due to obstetric cholistasis. 10 hours start to finish. DD#2 is 14 months old and was born at 38w3d via induction due to obstetric cholistasis. She got stuck and went in to distress so ended up with EMCS! 6 hours start to finish. This one will be elective c-section + getting my tubes tied.

Nappies/ diapers- we will do disposable

Dizzy- I always get dizzy spells as I have low iron levels but pregnancy makes it worse.

Symptoms- I am so much more sick this pregnancy then I have ever been either of my girls. I am constantly neauseas, tired and dizzy. I told hubby this one is either a boy or it's twins!!

Less then a week till my scan!!!!

From what I gather:

• No alcohol (duh)
    200-300 mg of caffeine - so you can do a cup or two of coffee, max. The research says 300mg, the books all say 200mg to play it safe.
    High mercury seafood
    Some herbal teas? Haven't researched details here because I don't drink a lot of tea
    Nothing that might cause food poisoning - some things I've seen listed are:
    • Sushi
    • refrigerated uncooked seafood like lox
    • Undercooked eggs
    • Pate
    • Lunchmeat and hot dogs unless heated
    • soft serve ice cream (I guess the machines are hard to clean)
    • Rare meat
    • Unpasteurized dairy (some say no blue cheese at all, even if pasteurized)
    • Raw sprouts
    • Unwashed fruit and vegetables

I believe that some of the things that were previous warned against are now ok, like peanut products. And I'll be honest, I'm not going to freak out about stuff like soft serve as long as it's from a restaurant and not the ice cream truck, and I'll eat lunchmeat if it's from a reputable source. I wouldn't freak out about toasting with champagne at a special occasion or doing a small wine tasting where you're only drinking a tiny bit. Some doctors are more relaxed than others and are fine with sushi.

Thanks for that it's really helpful.

My Due Date has changed thanks to my first scan today!! Now due 3/12/14 please update Dan-o, thanks

Just a little dot but I will share

Congratulations such a cute pic!

I've actually just begun spotting. So I believe it may just be a chemical which was on it's way? Regardless, Thank you for all of your support ladies! H&H 9 months to all of you!

Here's hoping for a baby bump for me this year!

I'm so sorry hun :( x

I've actually just begun spotting. So I believe it may just be a chemical which was on it's way? Regardless, Thank you for all of your support ladies! H&H 9 months to all of you!

Here's hoping for a baby bump for me this year!

I'm incredibly sorry :hugs: Many prayers that next cycle is yours.

I don't have many symptoms other than being tired all the time and my boobs hurt just a teeny tiny bit. And I eat more. I probably just over exaggerate. :/

I am close to 8 weeks and have the exact same symptoms as you. Nothing else. I also thought it was probably in my head but nope. Still haven't seen the doctor yet. I hope to see him before my trip so I am sure everything is ok.

Is anyone on a second (or third, fourth) pregnancy, and is experiencing no symptoms when previously you did??

Trying not to worry but hard not to :(

Yes! I am having my second. Had quite a bit of morning sickness last time. I barely have any symptoms this time besides being tired and hungry. Can't wait for my ultrasound in two weeks because I'm a big worrier!

I think the fatigue has hit. I haven't been sleeping well, and I blamed it on that, but I feel like I hit an exhaustion wall every afternoon about 3, and then at night about 10, whether I napped or not. I'm usually a night owl insomniac who considers midnight an "early night," so this is really weird. A lady I tutor with seemed concerned about me being so tired tonight, I felt kind of bad that I couldn't just tell her why and that it's totally normal.

wholly molly!!

About a week or so ago someone had mentioned how taking off their bra at the end of the day USE to be there favorite part of the day - but not anymore since pregnancy with sore boobs. OH WOW - I totally get that tonight! I wasn't experiencing any breast pain but as soon as I took off my bra- I almost cussed it hurt so bad. Taking this as a sign that baby is doing good! Still 2 weeks & 3 days until our first scan! They are also so much harder than they've ever been!

I've also been feeling a little dizzy but only when I bend over, like when my head goes below my heart- I just get a head rush & feel really bad for a second until I stand back up- it's not good for trying to get house work done!

That was me! Mine still hurt, but it's a little less intense now. Supposedly it eases up after the first trimester.

For me it's not I can't wait to take my bra off, it's I can't wait to take my pants off :haha: I'm only 4 weeks 2 days! I've actually lost about 3lbs ssomehow but I guess I'm bloated as all my pants seem tight. Plus the waistband seems to make my cramping worse at times. I've had daily cramping since implantation pretty much. Its worse at night and I wake up with it a few times a night. Also when I have to pee. It really worries me, but I've had no bleeding at all so hopefully its just my uterus prepping for baby.

oh geeze! That's scary! Did someone catch you?? Definitely no more softball!

I'm planning on going on a 3-4 mile strenuous hike tomorrow... this makes me wonder if I should hold out... ??

It probably just depends on you. I am not very active and get winded easily anyhow, and one of my symptoms since about 4.5 weeks has been shortness of breath, so that doesn't help. Add total exhaustion on top and I'm pretty sure that's why it happened. If you're usually active and you don't feel strained to breathe, you're probably fine (my opinion, obvi I'm not a doctor)

I'm also feeling hungry and tired a lot! Went out for a meal last night and honestly came back looking 4/5 months gone - had to try my best to suck it in as was out with work peeps who don't know! I crawled into bed at gone 11pm, these days i'm good for nothing after 10pm, and got woken by thunder through the night. I'm used to sleepless nights night (e.g. when ds is ill) but this morning I feel like a complete zombie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->