2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Ladies, I think I need a cyber slap or something to pull myself together. I can't stop worrying that I haven't been sick yet. I'm just over 7 weeks and with both ds's and with my MMC (baby died at 8 weeks, found out at my scan at almost 13 weeks. Sickness continued until I had my erpc) I have started being sick from 6 weeks.
My other mc's didn't actually make it to 6 weeks, so I have no idea if or when sickness would have started.

The fact that I'm now 7 weeks and have yet to be sick is worrying me. What if I'm having another MMC? I've only had nausea - usually when I'm hungry or when I've eaten too much. I've also had 2 days where I have felt sick all day long, one was Tuesday this week, and I can't remember when the other was.

I know that is perfectly normal to not be sick during pregnancy. I also know that it could start at any moment. The unreasonable side of my brain is shouting at me to panic though.

Ladies, I think I need a cyber slap or something to pull myself together. I can't stop worrying that I haven't been sick yet. I'm just over 7 weeks and with both ds's and with my MMC (baby died at 8 weeks, found out at my scan at almost 13 weeks. Sickness continued until I had my erpc) I have started being sick from 6 weeks.
My other mc's didn't actually make it to 6 weeks, so I have no idea if or when sickness would have started.

The fact that I'm now 7 weeks and have yet to be sick is worrying me. What if I'm having another MMC? I've only had nausea - usually when I'm hungry or when I've eaten too much. I've also had 2 days where I have felt sick all day long, one was Tuesday this week, and I can't remember when the other was.

I know that is perfectly normal to not be sick during pregnancy. I also know that it could start at any moment. The unreasonable side of my brain is shouting at me to panic though.

With my first pregnancy I didn't have morning sickness until 8 weeks. Second one was worse and started at 5 weeks. Every pregnancy is different. Stay positive mama! Hugs!

Thanks!!...I had a question for any MM momies that are further than 4 weeks, do you remember having a lot of the symptoms at 4 weeks? I'm not really experiencing the vomitting, slight nausea but nothing serious, I also don't have the tender boobs, or the cravings yet. I do frequent the restroom lately, and a lot of gas (TMI). Should I be concerned at all, because majority of the posts I read women are having those symptoms at this stage...

I didn't know I was pregnant until a few days ago and the only thing that told me that was a positive pregnancy test! I had some cramping a day or two before which I thought was impending AF, but nope!! Still relatively symptomless.

The only thing I know for sure is, whatever is happening inside our bodies has already been determined. Has worrying about the worst ever made things better? I am a constant worrier so I know how you are feeling. I'm telling myself the same thing every day. I wish it was easier to know exactly what's happening, but we just can't. All we can do is wish for the best, and support each other. It gives me strength being close to other women sharing these experiences.

For me it's not I can't wait to take my bra off, it's I can't wait to take my pants off :haha: I'm only 4 weeks 2 days! I've actually lost about 3lbs ssomehow but I guess I'm bloated as all my pants seem tight. Plus the waistband seems to make my cramping worse at times. I've had daily cramping since implantation pretty much. Its worse at night and I wake up with it a few times a night. Also when I have to pee. It really worries me, but I've had no bleeding at all so hopefully its just my uterus prepping for baby.

I feel the same way thinking I need to buy some maternity pants soon

At the museum today there's a heat sensing camera. Last time I was here I went through and I was super cold, way colder than everyone else. Today I was super hot. You couldn't even see my nose, it was just a yellow glow. Really cool!

The only thing I know for sure is, whatever is happening inside our bodies has already been determined. Has worrying about the worst ever made things better? I am a constant worrier so I know how you are feeling. I'm telling myself the same thing every day. I wish it was easier to know exactly what's happening, but we just can't. All we can do is wish for the best, and support each other. It gives me strength being close to other women sharing these experiences.

You're so right! I couldn't agree more, worrying doesn't make anything better. I just have to try harder to kick out those negative thoughts and hope for the best. Thanks

Hi ladies! Hope I can join y'all! :)

According to the online calculators I am due March 26, one day before MY birthday! :)

I am cautiously pregnant. I had a chemical/miscarriage 7 months ago. I wasn't far a long at all and never really got strong lines. I did get a strong line this time so I am feeling a bit more positive! :)

According to the online calculators I am due March 26, one day before MY birthday! :)

I am cautiously pregnant. I had a chemical/miscarriage 7 months ago. I wasn't far a long at all and never really got strong lines. I did get a strong line this time so I am feeling a bit more positive! :)

Woohooo!! Congrats :happydance: It's always amazing to hear about someone getting their :bfp:..My baby's due 9 days before my Bday so I hear you there LMAO. I didn't plan on partying anyway so I'll be okay with recovering lol

Woohooo!! Congrats :happydance: It's always amazing to hear about someone getting their :bfp:..My baby's due 9 days before my Bday so I hear you there LMAO. I didn't plan on partying anyway so I'll be okay with recovering lol

Haha, I almost didn't try for a baby because I wasn't sure I wanted to share a birthday, BUT, I wanted a baby! :) SO I went for it! So glad I did now! What a wonderful gift if the baby is born on my birthday! :)

Hi Ladies,

Hope I can join in. DH and I are expecting our first baby approximately March 20th. We are super excited and nervous because we will both be 40 with this one.
DH wants to scream for the rooftops and tell everyone, but I am having a hard time feeling excited until after this trimester is over.

Hi Ladies,

Hope I can join in. DH and I are expecting our first baby approximately March 20th. We are super excited and nervous because we will both be 40 with this one.
DH wants to scream for the rooftops and tell everyone, but I am having a hard time feeling excited until after this trimester is over.

Congrats & welcome! :)

I'm feeling 100% the same at just over 7 weeks. Not a single symptom for me yet - no sore breasts, no sickness, no cramping, nothing. I keep reading that this is normal, that there are women who never get any symptoms. I'm just not convinced that I'm that lucky. :( I'm getting scared.

Wow this thread moves too fast!!! So I'm just popping in to say congrats to everyone who has recently joined and hugs to anyone who needs them. Hopefully will be able to try and catch up with everyone when its not so hetic at home (the joys of having 4 children and running a part time business lol). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->