2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

seems like everything i eat today upsets my tummy

ill do the baking soda test after 1st tri even thought last time it said girl and i got my 4th boy

i just did the chinese gender prediction and it says girl :), there was also 3 magpies in my garden yesterday, which according to the poem means girl as well :) xx

Looks like I am have another miscarriage. Started bleeding this morning.

Omg sportysgirl, hope ur ok, could it be something else? I bled with ds2 weeks 12-14 as I had a subchorionic hematoma. Are you getting a scan? Thinking of you x

Omg sportysgirl, hope ur ok, could it be something else? I bled with ds2 weeks 12-14 as I had a subchorionic hematoma. Are you getting a scan? Thinking of you x

Thanks. Spoke to on call midwife who say because I am less then six weeks it's gp Monday unless blessing gets worse or pain. X

They only scan Monday to Friday here too, ugh horrible to have to wait all weekend not knowing xx

okay, i'm not a fan of animals being up close and personal - i prefer to admire them from afar (had very nasty experience with dogs when i was young). i like to take walks early in the morning around this pond close to my house and lots of folks walk their dogs without the leash which is fine with me as the dogs mind their business and i mind mine. However, yesterday i had about 6 dogs invade my personal space and they didn't do this with anyone else! Do you think they can smell that i'm pregnant? I'm now worried to go on my walk in case it happens again!

okay, i'm not a fan of animals being up close and personal - i prefer to admire them from afar (had very nasty experience with dogs when i was young). i like to take walks early in the morning around this pond close to my house and lots of folks walk their dogs without the leash which is fine with me as the dogs mind their business and i mind mine. However, yesterday i had about 6 dogs invade my personal space and they didn't do this with anyone else! Do you think they can smell that i'm pregnant? I'm now worried to go on my walk in case it happens again!

there's not conclusive evidence that this is the case, although a lot of people believe that what they like is the smell of the hormones that pregnant women produce.

My little pup, although always kinda protective of me - to the extent that OH calls her the "Cocker-Blocker" is like my shadow now. Always lying on me and following me. And someone said hello through the gate and she went nuts! But my mums dog didn't even bat an eyelid at me so I guess it's more likely to be a dog that you're with all the time.

Someone please save me.
My sister and nephew are here from Denver & we're hosting them. We've gone to the zoo, the beach & today we're headed to my grandparents house in the mountains. I don't know if I can handle it. My nephew is a little monster! Like a complete SHIT HEAD. I'm sorry.
I know he's 2 and it's " not his fault " it IS my sisters but I really can't stand the kid!
She let's him scream like blood curdling scream and REWARDS HIM! " oh what do you want baby. Just tell mommy." " oh honey anything you want I'll get you."
Excuse my French but OHH MY FUCK! I don't know who I want to slap first!

We're at the zoo and he was running a muck, we were watching him more than her! My 2 other sisters were there so at one point me an James had to walk away bc he was screaming in my face when I got down to his level and told him to wait a sec moms getting tickets so he can go on the rides. Ear piercing scream. I'm not a very violent person. I love kids, I'm with my other 3 nephews and 2 nieces as much as possible. This kid is a monster and my sister is the horrible scientist.
It's 7:15 am here. He woke up and had diarrhea @ 6am. I've been listening to him scream & yell " NO! " to her while she try's to give him a shower....it took 45min.

Please. Please tell me this isn't how all kids are. It really is the parenting.

ALSO. I've noticed a HUGE change in how I feel nausea wise. I started taking gummy vitamins and it's a day and night difference! I'm not bloated or sluggish. I feel great! Sleeping way better too!! 😄
Hope everyone's weekend is going good.

I've been taking ginger capsules but they're not helping my nausea at all. Every time I eat, I start wretching and feel like I'm going to throw up. I've been feeling so weak that I can't even pick my toddler up. Losing weight too. So I went to the doctors yesterday and he prescribed me Cyclizine, which he said has been widely used in pregnancies with no known problems but they cannot say it's perfectly safe as they can't do trials on pregnant women. So I've been feeling super guilty about taking it but I feel like there's nothing else I can do. I can't bear the thought of 6+ more weeks of feeling like this. They do make me REALLY drowsy though, so I'm finding myself constantly falling in and out of sleep and am worried when OH starts new job on Monday and I'm alone with our toddler again.

Got everything crossed for you sporty. With ds I bled heavy crazy amounts with clots and was certain it was all over. I was stunned when they scanned me and he was still ticking along in there, so I'm hoping it will be the same for you.

Coffee puffin, sorry you're feeling rough. I hope the new meds work for you and you are ok to be on toddler duty again! There truly is no rest with a preschooler in the house!

Meg992, absolutely that is not how all kids are haha! What a stress for you to have at this time though. My friends kids are like that- they practically riot when she tries to bath them, but I can't believe she puts up with it! I would be doing my "strict mom voice" at that point!

I've been having c section dreams all night which was so stressful. This one has to be a section unfortunately as dd was a section in March because she was transverse, so it's out of my hands now because they are so close together. But honestly, the dreams! I dreamt they took me in for a section and I got a hip replacement but they forgot to take the baby out! I got so mad at them and then I couldn't walk because of the damn hip! And I was still hugely pregnant!

Missfrick how're you feeling today Hun? Hope you're hanging in there, not long until our scans :D

I've been taking ginger capsules but they're not helping my nausea at all. Every time I eat, I start wretching and feel like I'm going to throw up. I've been feeling so weak that I can't even pick my toddler up. Losing weight too. So I went to the doctors yesterday and he prescribed me Cyclizine, which he said has been widely used in pregnancies with no known problems but they cannot say it's perfectly safe as they can't do trials on pregnant women. So I've been feeling super guilty about taking it but I feel like there's nothing else I can do. I can't bear the thought of 6+ more weeks of feeling like this. They do make me REALLY drowsy though, so I'm finding myself constantly falling in and out of sleep and am worried when OH starts new job on Monday and I'm alone with our toddler again.

Sorry you're not feeling too great. I was prescribed Cyclizine when i was carrying my daughter. Sadly they didn't work for me. I was also prescribed Prochloperazine after which did seem to help. I lost 16lbs in the first couple of weeks due to having HG. Can't be fun when you're looking after a toddler also. Hope the medication works for you & you start feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->