2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I really wish we didn't have hormones lol they are drivin me crazy keep worrying me something is gonna go wrong lol and my next scan is so long off I wish I could sleep till then. Deep down I know everything is gonna b fine n it will just be my hormones playin games lol

Hope everything is ok sportysgirl

I really wish we didn't have hormones lol they are drivin me crazy keep worrying me something is gonna go wrong lol and my next scan is so long off I wish I could sleep till then. Deep down I know everything is gonna b fine n it will just be my hormones playin games lol

Hope everything is ok sportysgirl

tell me about it!! i just cried for half an hour straight, proper tears streaming down my face for no reason!!! these hormones are killing me

I'm at a wedding today, cried at the bridesmaids and I think in going to murder my husband. Hormones.

I completely bawled my eyes out last night watching the final How I Met Your Mother!!

Hey everyone I'm feeling MUCH better today thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I really think it was just nasty hormones because I woke up feeling fine this morning.

Looks like I am have another miscarriage. Started bleeding this morning.

I'm in prayer for you :hugs:

Hey everyone I'm feeling MUCH better today thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I really think it was just nasty hormones because I woke up feeling fine this morning.

I'm so glad you're feeling better.

AFM- I cramped for a good portion of the day yesterday. It was very nerve wracking, but was never intense and no spotting/bleeding to accompany it. I know that cramping is normal, but it still makes me nervous.

My boobs are finally starting to feel more swollen, but they're still not all that sore.

Is there such thing as the "pregnancy blues?" I've been feeling pretty depressed... I haven't changed any of my meds since finding out I'm pregnant, but I feel like I'm starting to lose it mentally... I'm really weepy and also having some gnarly thoughts lately... normal?

Hi hun some women suffer from ante-natal depression whilst pregnant so its worth maybe seeing your doctor or midwife to discuss how you are feeling. They can really help you. x

I'm glad you're feeling better! Hormones can do a number on you. Make sure to tell your doctor about it anyway, so you have a plan if it happens again.

missfrick, I'm so glad to hear that! :)

So I just started my prenatal vitamins last week and have noticed that an hour after I take them I start to burp up a fishy smell. LOL I am currently taking the One a Day prenatal vitamins. I am going to finish these out but would it be bad if next month I changed prenatal brands? It just makes me a tad nauseous with that fish smell.

Looks like I am have another miscarriage. Started bleeding this morning.

Oh no big hugs hun I really hope it isn't a m/c I bled in 3 of my pregnancies and baby was fine was just a clot from where they had implanted.

Glad you are feeling better hun.x

missfrick, I'm so glad to hear that! :)

So I just started my prenatal vitamins last week and have noticed that an hour after I take them I start to burp up a fishy smell. LOL I am currently taking the One a Day prenatal vitamins. I am going to finish these out but would it be bad if next month I changed prenatal brands? It just makes me a tad nauseous with that fish smell.

No reason you can't switch. A lot of women try different formulas for a variety of reasons. Folic acid is folic acid, you know?

AFM- I cramped for a good portion of the day yesterday. It was very nerve wracking, but was never intense and no spotting/bleeding to accompany it. I know that cramping is normal, but it still makes me nervous.

My boobs are finally starting to feel more swollen, but they're still not all that sore.

Cramping always makes me nervous too!

I think the Cyclizine is taking the edge off the nausea. Managed to eat 1/4 bowl of cereal, ginger biscuit, a handful of oven chips, a plain chicken sandwich and half a bowl of supernoodles. None of which made me feel any better but at least my stomach hasn't been totally empty. I don't feel like I'm going to throw up when I put food in my mouth thanks to the Cyclizine. Still constant nausea though.

I'm sorry you're still nauseated, but I'm glad you managed to eat.

I'm nibbling gingersnaps and the cat keeps trying to steal them. What a little punk...

Ladies I lost the baby. Good luck to the rest of you and happy 9 months...

So sorry sweet mere.

Thank you for your kind words, the bleeding has got heavy so I am not holding out much hope. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->